Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanya_vi

Vacation?? High hopes!! Nahi Bachcha..shifting home!!Will have to wait till your Jiju feels like setting up the net connection and all!!๐Ÿ˜”

That's okay ๐Ÿค—
No issues . Take your time dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
No rush .Take care โค๏ธ
jasraj123 thumbnail
nice update yaar. yaah alll the question been answer. ohhh dev is there tooo now means one more confrontation. i like the way u answer all the questions tanya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. very well done. poor geet my heart is crying for her. she is in danger without any reason.

yaar u r going on break ๐Ÿ˜ญ for how long. enjoy but come soon yaar. and pls update soon too
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Shika--

First of all i am first..but kya faida when the post is not under your post?

Chaddo either way am first..
my ego satisfied๐Ÿ˜†
So The truth is out and the flash back is over!
uff am relieved.
 You explained clearly about everything..
and i missed Geet's talks so much and you gave us those too..
what can i ask for..
am going to have a good sleep today๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Waise all my doubts have been clarified as Geet asked the same questions but.. i didn't get the real idea of how they use this women..i think u'll explain about it in future parts.
Are they alive at first pace?
That was my question and Geet asking him innocently about telling Dev to back off was so innocent and sweet of her.
Knowing how dangerous he is, she still cares for him.. i wonder if this girl can ever hate anyone..i don't think so..๐Ÿ˜Š
And then comes the much awaited confrontation..now me waiting for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tum aur tumhaari ego!! Dekho mera haal..sandwich banakar rakh diya hai mujhe..upar bhi Shikha..neeche bhi Shikha!!๐Ÿ˜†

After what they did to Tara, do you still have doubt about what might've happened to those women??I've mentioned that they don't leave any witnesses behind!! About how they were using these women..they were used as couriers ,since they'd draw less attention compared to men...and also for spying purposes...see they were using prostitutes,so you can imagine how easy it'd have been for them to extract information and secret documents from important men!

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so now dev know that Geet knows everything about him, cant wait for next
tanya_vi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

nice update yaar. yaah alll the question been answer. ohhh dev is there tooo now means one more confrontation. i like the way u answer all the questions tanya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. very well done. poor geet my heart is crying for her. she is in danger without any reason.

yaar u r going on break ๐Ÿ˜ญ for how long. enjoy but come soon yaar. and pls update soon too

Thanks so much!! I'm very glad to note that all your doubts have been cleared!!
About the break...yaar,it's unavoidable!! Just hoping against hope that my hubby dearest will get me a net connection at the earliest!!

tanya_vi thumbnail
Originally posted by: my_maan_geet

hey tanya how can u do dis yaar...aise cliffhanger pe chod diya ab mein saari raat next part ki possibilities ke baare mein hi sochti rahungi...ki dev d devil ko thapad padega ya nahi๐Ÿ˜‰...it's not fair yaar๐Ÿ˜ญ so ab jaldi se ek update do nd then u can go for ur break but a very chota sa break...

Yaar,saare ke saare possibilities zara post kar dena..my life will be much more easier!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: tanya_vi

Tum aur tumhaari ego!! Dekho mera haal..sandwich banakar rakh diya hai mujhe..upar bhi Shikha..neeche bhi Shikha!!๐Ÿ˜†
DO you regret it?

After what they did to Tara, do you still have doubt about what might've happened to those women??
oh! it means they are no more?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I've mentioned that they don't leave any witnesses behind!! About how they were using these women..they were used as couriers ,since they'd draw less attention compared to men...and also for spying purposes...see they were using prostitutes,so you can imagine how easy it'd have been for them to extract information and secret documents from important men!
And oh my god!! That's why they used prostitutes..thanks for explaining..me being a tube light could not understand but thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

mitzi11 thumbnail
all mystery cleared
geet so innocent
love how she ask maan
can he back off
geet has big heart she
can never hate anybody
even though dev want to use
geet but still she care for him
cant wait for the most waited confrontation

thanks 4 pm