tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sindu555

waiting 

wooohooo me just became a Rocker!  🥳

Oh WoW..Congrats Sana dear!! You ROCK!!!⭐️
SHIT!! watching your last post i thought you have updated and thought to be first and posted it..!!😆
update do na tanya😛
Edited by --Shika-- - 12 years ago
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Part - 21
------------

Geet's apartment
-----------------------

They lay in silence on the couch. Her head resting comfortably on is strong chest..his long fingers stroking her hair..

"Geet.."

"Hmmm.."

"Are you alright? Why are you so quiet??"

"Main theek hoon Maan,bas kuch soch rahi thi.."

"Kya??"

"I can't fathom my emotions Maan.I don't know whether to
ympathize with Dev or hate him for his misdeeds. What happened o him was terrible...but does that justify his later actions??
Nahi,naa??...But while listening to you, somewhere along I had a eeling that even though he was involved,he couldn't have killed
Tara and her husband..and yes, my hunch was right!!.ek aur baat .where do I stand in all of this?? Unhone mujhe kyun choose kiya? If he's such a bad man,then why didn't he harm me?? What does he want from me?? He is very kind and nice..mujhe poora freedom diya..never demanded anything from me..including his
conjugal rights.."...

She paused for a second. He nodded in

agreement.

"Maan, you said,my life was in danger..but from whom? He
won't harm me ..I know that much!! Oh Maan..Kya karoon main???.. kitni uljhane hai meri Zindagi mein"

"Geet,Calm down..tumhe ghabraane ki koi zaroorat nahi hain..
when did I say that Dev will harm you?? He won't !! He can't !!
He's in love with you Geet!! But you have to be beware of those
dangerous people, he's involved with!! They normally don't leave any witnesses behind!! "

"Kya kah rahe ho Maan??"

"Sach Geet...Let me tell you the rest..After he escaped that day,
RAW declared that their intelligence officer Srikkanth Singhania had gone rogue!! RAW along with Interpol issued a red corner notice against him showing him as wanted!! From that day began our cat and mouse game..I was always one step behind him,but he
always managed to evade me..till now!! This time when I got information that he was getting  married to this young girl from Hoshiarpur..I was totally taken aback!! Sri,an IPS officer marrying
a young girl just out of school..that too from a small village!! What the hell was going on?? Maajra kya tha?? I couldn't figure out what was going on in that super intelligent mind of his!! But this time,I didn't make any mistakes and  followed him all the way here.He had used women before also for his missions..but marriage?? that was a first!!"

"Wait a second..What do you mean that he had used other women
too?? What happened to them? Where are they??"

Her eyes
widened in alarm.

"Ummm.No body knows..The truth is that Nobody bothered to find
out!!"

"Kyun??? What about their relatives?? They didn't go to the
police??"

"Aisi baat nahin hai Geet..They were all either prostitutes or
destitutes..I mean..illegal refugees and all from war-stricken countries all over the world..Most of them didn't even have proper
identification papers or other records..These criminals cashed in
on on that aspect. They picked up  those young women,lured them with money,used them as couriers and for other spying purposes and then..whooosh!! they all vanished..just like that!!"

"Oh My God !! Maan ,kya mere saath bhi..."

"Nahi..nahi..Jaan..aisa sochna bhi mat!! Tumhe kuch nahi hoga!!
I'm going to contact the Indian embassy and as soon as possible and I'm going to get you out of here.."

"Maan, agar yeh log itne khatarnak hai, aap bhi kyun nahi aa
jaathe mere saath??"

He chuckled at her innocent question.

"Arre baba..main kaise aa saktha hoon??? I am the special
investigation officer of this case..I've an international  team here helping me out...I mean.. RAW is  collaborating with  Interpol on
this special mission."

"Kaunsa Mission?? Dev ko pakadne ka mission??"

"Not only Dev, all of them..Dev was acting as a broker in the arms
deals happening between these international thugs and the underworld..but this time in Denhaag, Dev lamba haath maarne
waala hai!!"

"Matlab??"

"Matlab, according to my sources,he's planning to quit after this
mission..I think this time he's going to do something extremely risky...that surely means more money...much much more money than before...You were the decoy he needed to make this new avatar a success. "

"I didn't get it Maan.."

"Geet,I don't know exactly how or why he chose you in particular .. but I
know this much..The investigators were right at his tail..he needed a new identity before he pulled off the Denhaag mission.. he must have decided to marry a young,naive girl..so that he can hide his activities behind this status of a  married man with responsibilities....a wife..a home..a respectable job..all this will make him less conspicuous,you know..he can very well merge with the crowd!!
You are too young to understand life beyond the four walls of your home..You've never been out of your village..so not much exposure..you'll trust him blindly and he can easily manipulate you...another advantage..you don't speak the language..that means ,you'll never try to find out about his odd working hours and unexplained absences."

"Oh so that was it!!"

"Yep..but certain things went against his smartly conceived plan!!"

She looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Seedhe seedhe bata dijiyena..confuse kyun kar rahe ho??"

"Okay..first and formost..The stone-hearted Dev fell in love with this sweet innocent village girl..a total no no in his line of work..I'm sure that his so called 'Chief' wouldn't be really pleased with this!!
He was supposed to use you then leave...leaving you behind with the thugs..Your family would have had a tough time trying to figure out what happened to you..by that time ,these guys would have reached the other end of the globe...I guess it might have been first sight love for Dev..that must have been the reason why he brought you  here on a visiting visa..so that by the time the mission gets over,your stay permit expires and before these guys can get to you,you'll be deported!! In that way he can keep you safe..and
once everything settles down..he could take you away with him.. but sab kuch ulta pulta ho gaya when I came into the scene..by becoming your friend,I was seriously fiddling with all his plans..he couldn't even get rid of me without making you suspicious..so out of spite and jealousy,he concocted that story about me being a terrorist and all. He might've thought that.. out of fear, you'd stay away from me..I am sure even in his wildest dreams,he'd have never thought that you'd confront me like this.." Maan chuckled
before continuing.."Guess he doesn't really know my sherni well!!"

Geet gave him a sad smile.

"Kya hua??
"

"Maan ,yeh sach hai ki main unse nahi aapse pyaar karthi hoon..
yeh sahi hai ya galat, main yeh bhi nahi jaanthi..par agar woh mujhse pyaar kartha hai..kya mere kehne pe yeh sab chchod
denge?? Main unhe mushkil mein nahi dekh sakthi!!"

"I know Geet,par I guess it's too late now..He had time to back out
but I guess now they have gone a lot ahead with their plans..a change of mind at this stage is like signing your death warrant!"

"Koi aur raastha nahi hai kya??"

"I don't think so Geet..you are going to get out of here and for
Dev,all the roads lead to only one destination - Prison!!"

"Oh really???" growled a deep voice making them jump out of their
skins!!

Dev stood in the doorway glowering at them ,a look of murder in his eyes!!!

*********************************************************************************

I hope I've tied all the loose ends..if you guys have any doubts

please feel free to ask!! One update tomorrow..after that I'll be taking a break... Over to you ladies..it's post-mortem time!!

Next Part
Edited by tanya_vi - 11 years ago
First of all i am first..but kya faida when the post is not under your post?
Chaddo either way am first..
my ego satisfied😆
So The truth is out and the flash back is over!
uff am relieved.
 You explained clearly about everything..
and i missed Geet's talks so much and you gave us those too..
what can i ask for..
am going to have a good sleep today😃
Waise all my doubts have been clarified as Geet asked the same questions but.. i didn't get the real idea of how they use this women..i think u'll explain about it in future parts.
Are they alive at first pace?
That was my question and Geet asking him innocently about telling Dev to back off was so innocent and sweet of her.
Knowing how dangerous he is, she still cares for him.. i wonder if this girl can ever hate anyone..i don't think so..😊
And then comes the much awaited confrontation..now me waiting for tomorrow😃
Edited by --Shika-- - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh god oh god omg
oh noo
shittt shittt
nooo this cnt happen
no dev why did u hv 2 cm nw of all d times
i just want 2 kill himmm
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update!!!

loved it ...amazing!!!
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
goddd,,,,dev kaha se tapak gyaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is sooo scary!!!!!!!!!!!
bullsafire thumbnail
wow that is getting interesting
plz continue soon
and thanks for the pm Tanya😉
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So the stone heart Melted seeing Geet .
Well this time Sri will have a really tough time ! On one hand his friend Maan & on the other his love Geet 🤔
And if these were not enough his chief & the entire thug team too 
God ( & of course you😆) only knows what is ginna happen ???

So Geet is like a common object of affection between them
Its really gonna be very interesting 😎
Gr8 update , Loved it 
        Hearts Glitters  Amethyst Purple Glitter Gem Heart GlittersHearts Glitters

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hope I've tied all the loose ends..if you guys have any doubts 

please feel free to ask!! One update tomorrow..after that I'll be 

taking a break...
Over to you ladies..it's post-mortem time!!

You going on a vacation , kya 😕 ???
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago