MG FF: THE STRANGER THREAD2 Part 24 updated! - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanya_vi

Come home sweetheart..you are most welcome😊..It's been a hell of a week for me..no time at all..Things are looking slightly better..will surely update tomorrow..till then please don't do this

*phew* aapne chehra to dikhaya 

Lub u    

Now me won't do this 

Will update soon!! Thanks guys for your patience..Love you all!!😊

Part - 20
------------

Maan's story
-----------------

(part-11)

The thug shot at me before I could squeeze the trigger!! I braced myself  against the impact...and waited for the searing pain that was sure to follow..But instead I felt the bullet whoosh past me and hit the wall behind. After the initial moment of shock, I looked up..

The thug had joined his companion on the floor..his neck bent at a bizarre angle!! A neat karate chop from Sri had broken his neck and killed him instantly!! Sri stood there looking at me calmly and silently,probably waiting for me to make the first move.

"So, you've saved me again!! What do you expect me to do now?? come running to you in slow motion with my arms extended??"

I just couldn't help being sarcastic at that moment!What the hell was he trying to do?? The nerve of this guy..aargh..does he still think he can fool me??? again??

He kept looking at me quite amused ...a ghost of a smile playing on his lips.His expressions annoyed me more!! My words didn't seem to have any effect on him !! Irritated to the core, I continued to taunt him..

"Wait !! may be I failed to understand the cue...I'm not going to get out of this place alive,right?? So,is this your way of telling  me that
you don't want to deprive yourself  the pleasure of killing me??"

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Maan,there could be another option too!! Maybe the cue is that I don't want you to get hurt and that I care for you.."

I stifled a fake yawn.." Oh puhleeze..save your dramatics for the court!! might come handy...because this time,you don't have a
stupid pawn called Maan in your hands!!"

I spat through gritted teeth remembering how I fought for him like a
maniac last time. Tara's tears..her outburst..her slap...how can I ever forget all this?? how can I ever forgive this man??

"Maan,I'm sorry bro..I didn't have a choice..after Karthik..."

"Stop it!! just..just stop it!! Don't use Karthik as  an excuse for your heinous deeds!!"

"you don't understand!"

"Oh yes, I do!! I really do!! Karthik's death is just an excuse for you Sri, we both know that ...So, don't give me that crap!! Blame everything on your greed...your greed for power and money!!"

"Yes, Yes.. I wanted power and money!! I still do!! Life was never easy for me Maan...who knows that better than you?? Har kadam par ek naya jung!! har kadam par thokar!! but I never gave up..I fought on..kyunki mere paas Karthik tha..I was living for him...aur phir...I lost him! He was smart,intelligent and a die hard patriot..he died serving this nation...phir kya hua? kya mila usse???...ek anath ki maut??... aur mujhe??..sab kuch kho diya maine..apne bete jaise bhai ko kho diya..Uska antim sanskar bhi nahin kar paaya main!! Mujhse zyaada badkismat insaan koi nahin hoga iss duniya main!!"

His voice cracked as the flood of emotions choked him..

But what scared me.. was his eyes...no tears there..not even a single tear..instead those eyes were burning with contempt and fury!!

"Sri,I can understand your emotions and pain...I loved him too...what happened to him was terrible..it shouldn't have happened... but we tried our level best,haina?? par Zindagi main sab kuch
hamare mutabiq nahi hota..you are an intelligent man...tujhe yeh sab gyaan ki zaroorat nahi hai...Par ek baat toh hai Sri.. Jo kuch bhi tumhare saath hua,it doesn't give you the right to go
ahead and  murder innocent people..it doesn't give you the right to destroy homes and lives of innocent children..it doesn't give you the damn right to commit treason against your motherland!!"

"Stop screaming Maan!! I can hear you alright!! I've not killed any innocent and I don't have blood on my hands !! About committing treason...Your so called 'motherland' did that to me!! No true
mother will ever disown,deny or deject her sons...So don't give that 'mother land' crap to me !!
"

I was appalled by his choice of words!! When did he change like this?? How could I have been so blind all these days??

I closed my eyes in exasperation...

"Whom are you trying to fool Sri by telling that You didn't killed anybody?? Wow..Toh phir Naintara ke saath kaya hua tha?? Oh well..let me guess..she must have thought.."Ummm..I'm so bored with my life..so let me slash my throat for some fun..", aisa kuch hua hoga,haina Sri??"

"Maan, for God's sake drop the sarcasm!! Maine kaha na..I didn't kill Tara!!"

"Then who did it??"

"Maan,why do you want to get into all this? You don't even know whom you are messing with!! They are way too powerful and dangerous.Stay away Maan..It's for your own good!!Please..at
least for old times sake..
"

"No..I'm already nose deep into this...and I'm not backing out now!!I've promised Sahil that I'd bring the culprits to justice!!"

"Sahil?? aaah... Of course..your "Son"!! " He said Son with quite a lot of sarcasm..it really got my blood boiling..Before I could throw back a caustic reply,he continued..

"Are you crazy Maan?? Are you going to put your life in danger for some orphan ?? What about me??Has suddenly Sahil become more important than me??"

"Yes,He 's way too important than a murderer like you!! I know everything now Sri.I saw Rathod's CD!!
After Karthik's death, some very powerful and very dangerous people, decided to cash in on your misery and your hatred towards the Indian government!! They even promised to avenge Karthik's death,if you joined hands with them,haina??"

********************************************************************************

He didn't say anything,but his fingers clenched,unclenched and clenched again..that was a total give away that I was hitting the right chords, so I continued..

"You fell into this deep abyss of crime, from where there was no return!! I now know for sure that you were the one who had leaked information about our mission in Moscow,which led to the ambush and death of our agents!! I was so preoccupied mourning the death of Karthik that I failed to notice all this..but somewhere along,Rathod had started suspecting you. He couldn't approach me knowing how fiercely loyal I am towards you..so, he started
following you and collecting evidence..I don't know how,but you came to know about Rathod's intentions..you waited for the right time to strike..Unfortunately for Rathod and fortunately for you, Rathod died in the ambush!! But when put under the scanner,you tactfully steered my suspicions towards poor Rathod ...
You speak
about your loss all the time,haina??...just think about lil' Sahil..ek hi jhatke mein sab kuch jheen gaya tha ussse...aur Tara, kya kasoor  tha uss bechaari ka?? She lost her life just because she
believed in her husband's innocence and fought on to clear his name.. How could you be so heart less Sri???
"

"For God's sake Maan, stop repeating the same dialogues like a parrot...How many times did I have to tell you this?? I didn't kill Tara..Yes,it's true that I was aware of Rathod's activities..I had
even mentioned about him to these guys I was involved with.. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that they'd ambush the entire team to eliminate him...I leaked the information of our attack to them ,so that they'd escape from getting caught..I didn't know about the counter attack..I swear!!
I had gone to meet the main person behind this organization..When I came back,I saw you lying wounded and the thug trying to kill you..I killed him and saved you..That sure didn't go well with my foreign friends..but I held my
ground..I made them promise that they'd never harm you..But you being you..in spite of my protests,fell for Tara's tears and decided to help her.You know what?? these two here were tailing her after she  asked for your help.They saw you two meet up at the cafe..Seeing her at the bank had made these two suspicious.They wanted me to send a message to her on your behalf asking her to

come
and meet you at the Rathod's residence. I didn't have a choice so I did as told. When I got a chance,I send this message from your phone and deleted it from the outbox..so you didn't even
know about it...She was killed ,but they couldn't find any evidence there.They checked her mobile phone and got hold of Sasha's address,but you reached there before them and foiled all their
plans. You were next on their list..but before they could communicate with their leaders ,we managed to finish them off.. . But it doesn't stop here Maan..They'll eventually come for you..I
don't know how long I can stall!!"

"Oooh.. I'm scared.." I gave an exaggerated shiver.

********************************************************************************

"Hey, Where do you think you are going??"

"So, what do you expect me to do??sit here and chat with you till the officers reach here with my arrest warrant?? No bro..I've work to do..so adios!!"

"Sri,don't move!!" .I cocked the gun at him and released the safety latch...It didn't seem to affect him at all..He looked at the gun and then at me..

"No,Bro..you can never harm me..and we both know that!!"

With a smirk,he blew out the candle plunging the room into darkness!!
I squinted and blinked trying to adjust my eyes to the darkness...
A sudden gust of wind hit my body...I knew then..Sri has escaped through the basement window...

"Okay Sri,round one to you...but I'm still in the game!! One more round and then...THE END!!"

**********************************************************************************

Sorry,No Maaneet scenes this time..but Maan's story has come to an end. Back to the present in the next update..Awaiting your comments and opinions...😊 Tanya

click here
Edited by tanya_vi - 11 years ago
Me first..me first..yay!
Me doing this😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMCUSXwUF78[/YOUTUBE]
Coming to the update..I WAS RIGHT!!
i mean i guessed it right..
Sri do care for Maan and he stood up against his so called foreign friends for him..
hmm..so there is some humanity is still there in him..Good!
He didnt kill Tara but does that make him innocent? No!!
he may not kill someone but he is surely responsible even indirectly..
i hope he realizes this soon..
the main problem with people is not realizing their mistake and blaming others...
i agree that it was not fair with Govt. on Karthink's part but that doesn't mean that you can kill your fellow country men!
Anyways awesome update asusual..
Am waiting for next😃

Edited by --Shika-- - 12 years ago
finallly the flash back is over,,,,nw i hope we get plenty of maneet moments...the updt was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
so finally he did confess that he was involved in that ambush...

but tanya...why is he using Geet in all this???
loved the update...
well every person who commits treason has their own story for it...
so sri escaped then changed his identity and married geet so he doesnt get suspected...
how many more lives will sri put in danger...
now that geet knows the truth wats gonna happen will maan b able to save geet this time...
pl cont soon
Originally posted by JayaR

so finally he did confess that he was involved in that ambush...

but tanya...why is he using Geet in all this???

Geet also has the same question in her mind..So in the next update..Maan will definitely answer all her questions..😊
awsome yaar...loved it !!!!continue soon 
next goona be reaction of geet????
awesome!

so finally sri told everything to maan!

u didnt pm me!😭

continue soon!