Fan Fictions

MG FF: THE STRANGER THREAD2 Part 24 updated! - Page 12

tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: drashsree100

WOW !!! Just wow !! 
The contrast of the thunderstorm & the impending turn of events in Maan & Sri's life surfaced superbly πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Shri & Maan's confrontation was very powerful  Glitter Star Red Glitter Star Red Glitter Star Red
Maan & Sahil's equation was very sweet πŸ˜›

Really super thrilling part Glitter Heart Red
Loved it 

Hey baby, Thanks for the lovely comment and the amazing pics!! I loved them..I'm glad that you found the confrontation powerful and thrilling!! That's exactly what I wanted to hear..after the build up,I really didn't want it to fizzle out!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
reply edited on page 15 πŸ˜Š
tanya_vi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet_09

res

*EDIT*
tanyaji aap hume zaroor ICU mein admit karvaayenge πŸ˜† kya twists kya suspenseπŸ‘... yeh kya hua kaisa hua πŸ˜³ loved the little cutie sahil πŸ˜‰ meri taraf se usko bhi aur usko papa ka bhi ek kiss dedijiyega πŸ˜³ loooveeeddd the update! cannot wait for the next.
i feel dev shot someone else... kyunki mere maan sirf maan nahi balki super duper maan i mean superman hai πŸ˜‰

Arrey shubh shubh bol..No ICU and all for You!! Sahil ko kiss zaroor doongi tumhari tarf se..par uske papa ko...???? he..he..do do kissy doongi,par apni taraf se !!!πŸ˜‰
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanya_vi

Arrey shubh shubh bol..No ICU and all for You!! Sahil ko kiss zaroor doongi tumhari tarf se..par uske papa ko...???? he..he..do do kissy doongi,par apni taraf se !!!πŸ˜‰

haha jk jk... arre kabhi nahi kabhi nahi meri bhi taraf se teesri kiss dedijiyega warna mere maan ko mein complain kar doongi πŸ˜†
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update...
so maan was right...sri cheated his mother land..
but if maan submitted all the proofs then why is sri roaming around ...and marrying so many  girls..?
thanks for pm 
count soon...
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wait, did Dev shoot Maan or the other guy? And I loved this update! And I didn't mind the cliffhanger either for a change, cause it actually ended perfectly! Can't wait for the  next update! :)
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The wind n thunder all seems to be like in real movie scenarios.
Apt with this situation.
Maan and Sri's confrontation was awesome.
Liked the way maan coolly greeted Dev and his gang.
Did Sri really fired Maan!!!
Eager to knoe the rest action pack update.

virens thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update... Congrats on the new thread...shahil is so cute...
tanya_vi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet_09

haha jk jk... arre kabhi nahi kabhi nahi meri bhi taraf se teesri kiss dedijiyega warna mere maan ko mein complain kar doongi πŸ˜†

Yaar Madhu,let me keep this one yaar..he's sweet ,sensitive ,fearless, a lil' buddhu perhaps..but that's fine..(Brains mere paas hai..so no worries!!) You keep your Maan,I mean 'Karmas of love' wala..he's adorable!!
edited my comment in page 15πŸ˜ƒ