Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for all the good wishes !!😊 Update posting soon!!
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yipppeee,,,,,,,mk it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tanya_vi thumbnail

Part - 18
------------

Geet's apartment
----------------------

"Oh I don't believe this !!" gasped Geet. "The key was with Sahil??

Did he know about it?? I mean did he know it's importance??Did he give you any clues?? I mean..."

"Whoa..whoa...hang on...hang on..meri maa...itne saare sawaal?? sab kuch batadoonga baba..pehle saas toh le lo.."

Hearing his teasing tone, she glared at him and stuck her tongue out !! He couldn't help laughing at her funny expressions..

"Maan aap bhi naa..iss waqt bhi aapko mazaak soojhtha hai!!..look at me I can hardly contain my excitement!! How did you handle all this bata dijiye na???"

Cupping her face,he gently kissed the tip of her nose.

"Nothing was easy Geet!! I had lost hope after Tara's death..then the sudden appearance of that tape pulled me back into the game..I did regain some confidence,but still was at a dead end !!

Geet, I'm sure you must have  heard the saying  ' whenever God closes a door,somewhere He opens a window!' ...This was exactly the slogan of my life at that time..When I thought I had hit a dead end..a window full of hope was opened for me...I mean..God literally gave me the key!!

Well,about Sahil,poor thing had absolutely no clue what it was..Tara had concocted some cock and bull story to make him wear that key... Without him getting suspicious, I  removed the key from the chain and put another pendant on it. I said the new pendant  made him look more handsome..and my bachcha easily bought it!!
"

********************************************************************************

Maan's story
-----------------

(part-9)

" I stood in front of the locker,staring at it as though it was 'The Pandora's Box'!! You can't even imagine my state of mind at that time!! I was excited beyond belief,,,wanted to open it badly and know the truth...but was equally wary regarding the demons it might unleash in my life...

My heart was beating so wildly that I thought it might knock its way out of my chest!! Trying to control the paranoia gnawing at my head, I opened the locker...Apart from couple of jewelry boxes, I found nothing
!!

I groaned at the anti-climax!! But then a piece of paper tucked under one of the boxes caught my eye..it was a hand written note from Tara!

"Sir,

If  you are reading this note ,then that can mean only one thing...I'm not alive...but you've found the key!! and I know that you'll definitely bring the culprits to justice...

Sir, after we left the cafe,I had this eerie feeling of being  followed! ...call it a woman's intuition or her sixth sense.. anyways.. Purposefully, I walked into a vegetable shop and later into a sweet shop!! I saw the same men in both the places trying hard to merge in the crowd..I panicked!! Thought of calling you up but my cell
battery died on me...Thought of going home,but since the coming days are bank holidays, I really needed to withdraw some money...I know you think I'm stupid,but my ATM card has expired.. After his demise,I was not in a state of mind to check all that...so  here I am at the bank writing this note for you... sir, you'll take care of  my family,na? Please keep them safe...

Oh,there I go blabbering..I forgot to mention the real reason behind the note..sir, what you are looking for is a 'pen drive'..it's in the red jewelry box..All the very best..and please stay safe..

Tara
"

My heart went out to her..She was a wonderful daughter,wife and mother and a very..very brave woman!! I mentally bowed before her!! But still  some facts didn't add up..if she had reached home safely, why didn't she inform me about being followed?? Why did she come to the house that fateful night?? Why didn't she call up
and cancel the meeting??

I decided to ignore these questions for the time being. Making sure that I was not being tailed, I headed to my office.

********************************************************************************

I sat gasping for breath staring at my computer screen. The images appearing on screen, blew my breath away !! At that very moment,I honestly wished  I had died in that ambush back in
Moscow!!

It was an amateur video shot in the dark..pretty shaky too..,but it was clear enough for me to see the face of the traitor...the face of the murderer of Tara, Rathod and my colleagues...the face of  my
best friend Srikkanth Singhania!!

"Sri, Where are you??"

"Hey Maan, What's up bro?? Na Hi na hello,kya hua?? sab theek haina?? You didn't come to office today..where did you go??"

"Woh sab chodo..yeh batao, where are you??"

"Where would I be at this time..in my office ofcourse!! koi kaam tha kya??"

"Haan tha!! Can we meet up??"

"Yeah sure,how about our usual place in an hour?? I'll wrap up my work by then!!"

"Sure.."

I disconnected the call and tried to fight down the rising bile in my throat. I was standing in Sri's empty office room!!

Okay people, finally I've put an end to the suspense!! The face of the culprit is out..and what remains is the face off..for which you'll all have to wait lil' more..Till then comment away...rate the update...ask doubts..rock the thread!!😊

Next Part
Edited by tanya_vi - 11 years ago
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
o goddd,,that was prey thrilling!!!bt nw wat is d motive behnd this mariage?????????????????????n btw this story tellng is going for so long??isnt devv goin 2 cum home to his wife wid whom he has suddenly fallen in luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tanya_vi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkaavvyyaa

o goddd,,that was prey thrilling!!!bt nw wat is d motive behnd this mariage?????????????????????n btw this story tellng is going for so long??isnt devv goin 2 cum home to his wife wid whom he has suddenly fallen in luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maan is telling the story pretty fast..don't worry he'll finish it before Dev gets back home..It's me who is slow!!πŸ˜†..can't help it..I am a slow coach by birth!!
heermeher thumbnail
as its gg deeper its getting more and more suspense
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice mystery...
thanks for pm
congrats for new thread...
count soon
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

for 'The Stranger' thread 2 

(comments post reading πŸ˜›)

Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

tanya_vi thumbnail

u are the queen of suspense , twists and turns...!!!! i bow to u ...!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You don't have to dear!! Your love and support is more than enough to keep me going!!

NT was a gem of woman i must say...she had a gr8 presence of mind...everythin was just perfect in what NT did...she knew she was in danger still din give up...i literally had tears readin her plight and how she innocently asked maan if he will take care of her family...!!! my heart went out 4 her...why did u have to name her naintara now she is mah NAINO KA TARA...how will i h8 the character named naintara in ur next ff wich is gonna have NT...i still remember abt it ...haan...!!!

I didn't want to name her Naintara..one of the readers suggested and I couldn't say NO..anyways she's more Tara to me than NT!! So take the pic of NT out of your mind and think about somebody more pleasing!!

i want to meet sahil now...want to see his bonding wid geet and i want maan to admire their bonding...is me day dreaming ???

Sahil is currently in California and Geet is in Netherlands..so you've to wait some more before that happens!! Maan wouldn't want to bring him to Den haag,which'll be totally unsafe for him at the moment!

ohk now i oficially hate dev...!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

cant wait 4 the slap now...!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘1 extra slap 4m mah side too plz...!!

Definitely baby..I'm sure there'll be more volunteers to slap him!!

Thanks again for the wonderful comment and love!!😊