Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends!
So everyone is curious as how Ahem will react on Monday, so I thought why not put my own spin to his possible reaction. I came up with this short OS, hope you enjoy it.

Ahem stormed out of the conference room, face red with temper, jaw clenched, nostrils flaring, hand clenched into a fist. One look at his face and everyone moved out of his way.

He stormed into his office, slammed the door. He then walked over to his desk and slammed his clenched fist on his desk.

He couldn't believe it once again that Gopi gawar has managed to embarrass him and this time in front of his office staff and important client.

He started pacing his office, he was so mad he wanted to go home and drag her out of the house and into the streets.

Unfortunately he can't do that, the minute he tried to kick her out of the house his mom will come to her defense, but he needed to do something, enough is enough he can not take it anymore, he needed to do something.

Ahem picked up the phone to call his mom.

Stop Ahem!

Ahem dropped the phone back on the desk, what do you want?

Stop and think Ahem, she embroidered "I Love You Ahemji" on your handkerchief, how did she do that?  You yourself have called Gopi illiterate so many times. So how did she do this?

What does that have anything to do with it, she could have asked someone to write it for her.

Ok, lets say she did, but would she have asked them to write, "I love you, Ahemji? Think logically, she is very scared of your temper, she can hardly talk to you without stuttering, why would she ask someone to write that for her?

Ahem frowned and thought of the events of the past week. He remembered of the day when he had walked into his room after his mom had blasted him for loosing her in Switzerland, she had been sitting on his bed, unpacking, he had felt so guilty after his mom told him some home truths, he wanted to go over and apologize to her, but before he could do or say anything, she had turned and seen him standing there.

The fear that came across her face had taken him back, it had been the same look she had earlier in his mom's room.

When she saw him she turned away and try to put the pallu on her head, but failed miserably because she was shaking so bad. Then she dropped the Perfume bottle on the floor, and fear had turned to terror. She had been so scared she hadn't even realized she was going to step right on to the broken glass on the floor.

Then he had walked towards her, and look of fear had increased ten fold, for every step he took forward she took a step back, he wanted to lift her right off the floor and carry her away from the broken glass, but when she tried to get away from him by once again almost stepping on the glass, it had made him furious and he ended up scolding her.

Then there was the next day at the mandir, in the car she couldn't get anything out of her mouth, but once at the mandir she had talked like a normal person. When she was talking to the little boy, he had stood there and listened for a minute to see if she was scared to talk to everyone or just him, what he had seen in those few minutes had made him realize it was he who made her unsure of everything.

He had observed her doing all the pooja and rituals, and thought wow, she really did know her stuff, and he couldn't help but stare at her.

He didn't want to think about what had happened on the drive back home, truthfully it hadn't been a big deal, it could have happened to anyone, but once he lost his temper nothing could calm him down. He realized he could have been in an accident that day driving the way he had driven. He had put three other innocent lives in danger along with his.

Anyway when he drove the car the next day, the smell was gone, and he had been aware that she probably cleaned the car herself, and he hadn't even thanked her.

Really Ahem, have you ever apologized to her or thanked her for anything?

Ahem leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. He didn't even want to think about the one time he had thanked  her, he had made a mockery of the whole incident. He hadn't realized, till it was too late, that she had put her own life in danger to save his, not even thinking the snake could have beaten her, and what had he done, made her cry, instead of taking her in his arms and thanked god for sending someone like her in his life.

Ok now your mind is going off the subject, you need to think about the present first and then deal with the past.

He thought about the other confusing event of the other day, when he had walked into the nice, and neat room he had been very impressed, initially he though his mom might have done it, and when he went into the bathroom, and seen the heart made out the flowers and the other things, he had been angry, he didn't want her to love him, he was done with all that, he had already lost the love of his life, thru his own fault.

When his mom had told him she did the room, he had been confused by the fact that everything in the room looked normal, so why did she do the stupid thing in the bathroom?

Do you remember the day you blasted her for decorating the room, don't you think she learned her lesson that day regarding decorating your room, do you think she would have wanted that kind of pain again?

Ahem wished his conscious would shut up, but it didn't look like he was going to be at peace till he though out the whole thing.

He drummed his fingers on the desk absently, now let see that was the room incident, but what about the perfume incident, she knows I have allergies, wasn't she the one who made him that steam bath for his allergies that one time, so why would she spray ton of perfume on herself before coming to him?

Exactly Ahem! Why would she do that knowing how your allergies affect you?

Now think who could have set Gopi up to fall in your and your mom's eyes, who could benefit, if you, in you temper made Gopi leave Modi Bhavan.

Ahem sat up straight, and thought Rashi! It can't be anyone else, she was the only one cunning enough to pull stunts like this, he thought back to the day he called the number on the phone bill and phone had been picked up by Rashi's mom, not realizing it was not Rashi on the phone she had said something along the lines of What's cooking in that house, he hadn't really thought about it at the time, but now he realized she might have been talking about what Rashi was doing to separate him and Gopi.

Ahem flashed back to the events of the past few days and thought, yes it had to be Rashi, she had acted funny on that day at the mandir, he didn't see her after the room incident, but he thought he had seen her lurking behind the pillar, after the perfume incident, when he was going up the steps, but didn't think anything of it at the time, but now he knew she was probably standing there gloating because he had scolded Gopi once again.

Why is Rashi doing this, isn't Gopi her sister? Why would she purposely try to break up his and Gopi's marriage, what would she get out of it?

Whatever it is, he needed to put a stop to it. He may not love Gopi, but his mom was right, he was married to her, and she looks to him for protection, she trusts him, it was his responsibility to take care of her, not his mom's.

It was time to show Rashi just what would happen for messing with something of his, whether it's his phone or his wife.

Well done, Ahem dikra!😆

Of course, I wanted to give you guys more than this, so I leave you with this VM. Hope you enjoy it also.

Thank You!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXd19hd0sTQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lolz i like your optimism of ahem figuring things out with rashi but you're forgetting one thing he doesn't give much thought to rashi and thinks gopi is plain stupid. also he doesn't really use his brain so often he usually does what his mom tells him so i don't think ahem will do any of that lovely thinking 

he will do i don't know what i am NOT looking forward to seeing monday's episode. poor gopi 
i really have no hope for this track i don;t know where the CVs are going with this track it doesn't seem to be bringing gohem together really. i mean ahem is just as mean to gopi as he was before so not much has changed. what has changed in ahem is like 0.001%.

as i said i really have no hope 
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its great os. But poor rashi. Loved it as usual.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Shilpaben, lovely, awesome, wonderful, excellent, perfect.

I usually never have more words than this to descrive your wonderful writing and your wonderful PM's.

This was amazing. Though I dont see our dikra using his head this much in just one sitting, it's wishful thinking at it's best.

I enjoyed every word of your OS. You are one of my most favourite writers, you know that?

Thanks for this lovely read.
I also don't have enough accurate words for the VM. Another work of art by you

Yuks
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wht a treat it would be for all us GoHam fans if this happened, this is wishful thinking at its best... Thank God for SS / FF /OS. - keeps the ever optimistic GoHam fans going ..  

As always wonderful write up Shilpa...👏

Jus wish SNS Aham for once cud use his brainz like this Aham and put 2 n 2 together... but alas, wishful thinking... SNS Aham has left his humane part of the brain with Kokila, who  is in a coma... even she has stopped using her brainz...

Please give us more... 😊
Edited by angelirebelli - 12 years ago
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very nice os shilpa keep it up
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A thought provoking moment for Ahem that keeps the reader saviouring each and every word.

A great OS. An even compelling VM.

I wish it could be expanded into an FF.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shilpa your OS has sent me to lalala land unfortunately on Monday we are anticipating the discovery of the necklace kand and the embroidery for the illiterate Gopi, I think he will be too angry to consider all this, I don't think his capable to reason where Gopi is concerned. So I think he will come to shout at her and want to throw her out of the house and the mother will step in to stop him.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the OS! I so doubt any of this happening! ;-))) Again on Monday we gonna have the same shouting scenario.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow This Is Soo Good. 👏 Ahem Never  Uses His Head Like This.