Gulaal

Please bring Vasant back...

rakni thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
One way to bring Vasant back is to show that he was indeed rescued from drowning after Dusht Dushyant threw him off the bridge. He was rescued by none other than Durgesh's cohorts. Vasant was injured in the accident like everyone else and by the time he regained consciousness, he was already imprisoned by Durgesh.
While digging through Gulaal's belongings, Kesar finds the lockets of Vasant and Dushyant and gets sure that Gulaal was part of the conspiracy. He uses that to reopen the case, which ultimately leads him to the driver of the truck. The driver admits to hitting the jeep with the truck on Durgesh's commands and is arrested.
At the court when he was going to be found guilty of murdering Vasant he admits that Vasant is still alive.

Possible and plausible, right?

I hope against all hopes that Vasant is brought back and Kesar goes back to loving his brother and Bhabi the wayhe always did. Please Mr. Kapadia 😳???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

edited

Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry really don't want to sound rude. Honestly.
I don't think the majority of Gulaal fans want Vasant back, i mean as much as we loved Gulaal and Vasant the new possibilty of Kesar and Gulaal just shows such an in depth bond which is beyond our understanding and story is flowing perfectly and Kesar and Gulaal their story is amazing it really touches your heart. If Vasant was brought back then that would just be completely unrealistic as we have seen many times before in other shows.
And Kesar and Gulaal i mean who can resist their pair they are so much more than Gulaal and Vasant.
The story is trying to say that love can be found at any age and true love is pure no matter what such as Gulaal and Kesar their love may not have a name but their love will always be pure and honest.
Just need Kesar to find out the truth I'm sure Gulaal would understand cos she is just as broken as he is.

Yeah this is just my opinion and other Gul-sar fans :)
Forever Gulaal and Kesar 😳
rakni thumbnail
@ Arti - you are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine. If you poke fun at my suggestion, I can poke fun at yours too. According to you, there cannot be any platonic love relationships. I never doubted that Kesar's love is strong but he always loved Gulaal the same way, even when she was married to his brother. That does not mean it has to end in a conjugal relationship. Obviously you have no concept of love without marriage, however such a concept exists. As a viewer I can wish for anything, just as you can wish for anything, but your rejoinder sounds almost like a fight. Sorry pal, not my cup of tea. You don't have to agree with me, but if you keep on responding to my posts in that tone, I will not respond to yours anymore. As for the viewers' opinion, it really doesn't matter. The creatives will do in the end, what they like.

@reemg - I totally respect your opinion and wishes, and I don't think you are rude at all 😊. Like I said to Arti Ji, that we are all entitled to our opinions. I can assure you that I am not the only one who sees problem with this angle, but I do understand your point of view. Cheers!
Sadia.khan thumbnail
😳Forever GULAAL and KESAR  ❤️
rakni thumbnail
Gulaal should go for someone older and mature 😊.