Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CC is right Nivi can never keep Viren Happy

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I can now see why CC hates Nivi. What she thinks is actually right "Nivi can never keep her son happy". I have never seen Nivi appreciating what Viren does or has been doing for her. Why doesn't Nivi yell the same way at CC, Sid, HL or as the matter of fact at DD (when she was alive)the way she did at Viren today. All her life she was running after keeping DD, Sid & HL happy although she was never appreciated by these selfish people. Same thing with Sid. I now feel that if Nivi has problems in her ife because she never really appreciates the ones who love her and support her but instead think about the ones that hate her and treat her like rotten trash. She truly deserves the heat from CC & HL. You get what you give.. Thats the law of nature

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

even NT told Nivi there is limit to goodness too.  Earlier it was said that Nivi understands people, but she does not seem to understand who is genuine and who is not.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Nivi could read people around her... but today she has become blinded to everyone's feelings
yes she never appreciates the people who truly love her like KS, NT dadi, Viren
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well said...watever she's doing is not  goodness anymore,this is called madness..
luvsKinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
truly i am hating Nivi thee days...

She doesn't care for loved ones she always tries to impress the people who hate her...

(Soory to say bt i felt so)
i think Nivi only does Show  putup by showing more love on those who hates her so that everyone thinks she is nice bt u r evils.. like that thats y she always shows love to that people onlyy

even when Viren showed as stalker then she acted very nicely that she cares for him so much...!!!!!!!

She only acts so that everyone will praise her?????????
 she doesn't love anyone...

really these episodes n the way Nivi is overreacting n hurting our poor VIREN making me more & more MAD
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: luvsKinha

truly i am hating Nivi thee days...

She doesn't care for loved ones she always tries to impress the people who hate her...

(Soory to say bt i felt so)
i think Nivi only does Show  putup by showing more love on those who hates her so that everyone thinks she is nice bt u r evils.. like that thats y she always shows love to that people onlyy

even when Viren showed as stalker then she acted very nicely that she cares for him so much...!!!!!!!

She only acts so that everyone will praise her?????????
 she doesn't love anyone...

really these episodes n the way Nivi is overreacting n hurting our poor VIREN making me more & more MAD

i think you're right...
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaazi

I so agree with you here.. She likes to be potrayed as "Mahan" all the time. I feel it's good that people like CC, HL, DD & even Sid treat her like trash.. She deserves that especially after the pain she has given to her loved ones like NT dadi, KS and Viren. It's funny how she has been shown to be so family oriented, loving, caring but the truth is that she fakes it that she's nice.. She likes to be in everyones good books and be a "Mahan" at the end.. Funny right?? All she does now is so fake and pretentious.. I have started hating her character.. She does things based on her convinience. First it was Sid, then DD and now Dweeta. It's all her way or the highway yet she gets away with all the sympathy from DS, VD and YD dadi.. Now I soo feel that HL and CC are right to hate her for her pretentious nature and being all goody to shoes...

ranmar thumbnail
Nivi has obssessions - first it was Divya and now Dwita. She truly treats Viren as a person of no consequence. She doesn't realise she is there because of Viren. Poor Viren ! Why can'tr she treat him with the same obsession she treats other people she loves