Gulaal
Gulaal

All you Kes-Guls! (Page 3)

alanta IF-Dazzler
alanta
alanta

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
All that Gulaal has to do is

1. Come out of Vasanth's dreamland and realise the fact that she is a married woman and not a widow anymore.

2. Stop the match-making of her own husband with another girl.

3. Realise the true love that Kesar has for her and try to accept it instead of consiously ignoring it when unconciously she craves for it.

@ 1, I know that it is not that easy as it sounds for Vasanth-Gulaal bond was so deep and unforgettable, but I think Kesar's love for her is so much powerful to make an impossible possibe. Honestly I believe that  Gulsar bond is much deep and strong than Vasanth-Gulaal 's.

Edited by alanta - 23 May 2011 at 1:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smarty22love-waterBee3nazzmaybe-just

smarty22 Groupbie
smarty22
smarty22

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakni

@ Arti, I see your point, but I still don't agree.
I did say that Paanba made the commnet,  not Gulaal. Please read the post again.

@Reemz, human beings do not change their feelings overnight. You have heard Gulaal say that many times - she has the same feelings for Kesar - Kesar is still the same to her as he has always been. Kesar was a project for Gulaal all along to raise him into a good person emulating Vasant every step of the way. Kesar would be like Vasant not replace Vasant as a husband for Gulaal. As for his feelings, he always had very strong attaction towards Gulaal - call it passion, love, infatuation, obsession, or whatever. He can have the same feelings towards her all his life but he does not need to be married to her for that - it is abnormal!
The deeyarvattu was a way for Gulaal to remain in the house and save Kesar from being killed by the Jamna Kaki gang - that's all. It does not have to be taken at face value! Gulaal said that to Motabha as well that it is just a word to her. Now Kesar is being forced on her!!!! That's odd. How many women out there are capable of falling in love with a man 10 years younger than them, especially when they raised them for a year?

Well.. Gulal is not like "MANY WOMEN OUT THERE" I GUESS...!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@Pallo this type of discussion brings back old memories eh? LOLWink
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
@maybe-just: Of course not! You replied perfectly. She may not see him in that light yet but that doesn't mean it won't happen. She is human after all and how can anyone resist a man who loves her to this extent Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love-waterFireSafireFireemaybe-just

rakni Senior Member
rakni
rakni

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@Reemz - true that it is hard to resist so much love for so long... akher hai to insaan yeh Gulaal. Let's see how things unfold in the coming week. Today was a good start. Maybe Kesar communicates better under the influence of alcohol. Gulaal should build a bar in the bedroom for the time being so that Kesar can open up and let Gulaal know how he feels. LOL
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

A wife doesn't beat her husband up Big smile 

THIS LINE CRACKED ME UP. if a husband can beat up wife why can't be that other way...
i must say you have very old thought. may i wonder how old are you???

no offense... just asking :)

How much do you wanna bet on this claim? ROFL Serious Stern Smile

She herself will choose a bride for her devar. I would hate to see her lie. 

She did not lie, who have the ability to predict future... can you tell me your full plan of whats going to happen in 10 years time? how your feeling will change...
Gulaal is human after all any ones heart can change...

She has nothing good in her life - does she not deserve some happiness?

CLEARLY SHOWS you are talli fan. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love-water

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Rakni,

Agree with your post. I too recall all her words and actions when she went through deyarvattu. I've watched the show since almost the beginining but I'm not a die hard fan for any pairing, so this is me saying what my impression is of the show when I watch it now.

To my eyes, there is no chemistry at all between this grown up Kes and Gulaal, and he does have feelings for her but she still views him as a kid (not helped by his behaviour as well, he looks and acts like a teenager blowing up about things!Big smile).

My impression is she is still the adult in this kes-gul relationship, she still views him as a kid - to suddenly get all romantic, well it would be totally wrong!! not to mention forced. ...plus like you I think back to the mother she was to him when he was younger...Ouch

In fact, this is going to be very unpopular but whenever I see the 4 of them - Kes, Talli, Gul and Dushyant, it's like Gul and Dush are the adults/parents and Kes-Tall the kids. I think Gulaal and Dush have reached an unspoken understanding, they spent the last 8/10 yrs silently doing everything they can to ensure the family and village runs, now they are more tolerant and understanding of each other, all the venting out is done by the younger two. Yes she is married to Kes, but who said it has to last or even be a proper one? she did it to protect him in the first place and now he is grown up, she can seek out what she needs. Off course to please the masses SP shows do like to tie up loose ends no matter how improbably, so we may yet see sudden passion flaring!!

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 23 May 2011 at 2:39pm
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I think Gulaal is the last show which will try to please any set of people. Today's scene wasn't sudden either, it was impending and the passion was always there in GK's relationship, from Kesar's side anyway. He is childish but he cares for her a lot, like a man would for a woman. This isn't no ordinary story and nor are they an ordinary couple so maybe they won't please the masses. Plus I can name a few other male protagonists who resort to childish ways to get their love but they're still popular Tongue

I won't get to the 'mother' aspect again because I can't be bothered to go round explaining it again but GK were meant to be the main couple since Day 1 so nothing is sudden with these two. Frankly, I feel their graph till now has been handled so beautifully and see how their story was progressing, scenes like todays were bound to happen.

Edited by *Reemz* - 23 May 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index