India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

All you Kes-Guls! (Page 2)

rakni Senior Member
rakni
rakni

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Saddia, the diyarvatu happened too fast and too suddenly, so didn't get a chance to say it then LOL. If it wasn't for that Jamna Kaki, none of this would've happened. That is an awful woman (I mean the character not the person).

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakni

You must be speaking from experience

whats tht??????? and whats this way of talking ...its indecent i should nt have come in your post but anyways i m deleting whatever i wrote not interested to discuss with someone who cant even respect individuals

Edited by arti07 - 22 May 2011 at 12:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaAT

AnveshaAT Groupbie
AnveshaAT
AnveshaAT

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

You must be speaking from experience

whats tht??????? and whats this way of talking ...its indecent i should nt have come in your post but anyways i m deleting whatever i wrote not interested to discuss with someone who cant even respect individuals
Arti, That was so mature of you. But why delete what you wrote. It should have remained. The post is addressed to Kes-Gul and then it is expected of everyone not to comment and remember that all are entitled to their opinion. If it was just an opinion discussed, the title shouldn't be addressed to grab the attention of "Kes-Gul" fans. The post is addressed as to Kes-Gul fans!!!! Strange

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiFireSafireFireemaybe-justIncense

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

its true tht Kesar has fallen (or is little by little falling) for Gulaal, but i think tht happened coz he forcefully kept himself away from her, n his heart retaliated this way. all tht liking, anger, force, together made him restless n now being w/ Gulaal gives him peace n joy...n it is now taking d from of love...

but i dont know y, i feel tht Gulaal will never love him...coz she loves Vasant n her feeling of Kesar is of care n love (not romantic) like an elder...i feel tht Kesar's love will always remain one-sided...

FireSafireFiree

rakni Senior Member
rakni
rakni

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
@prcns - totally agree with you.
@anvesh - no idea what you are talking about. The post was addressed to kes-gul fans to propose a counter idea, that's all. Nothing serious.
maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
 I really hope Reemz doesn't mind me answering LOL jhappiz/pappiz for you reemz Hug

@Reemz, human beings do not change their feelings overnight. You have heard Gulaal say that many times - she has the same feelings for Kesar - Kesar is still the same to her as he has always been. 

True, feelings don't change overnight but they do overtime. Gulaal's starting to sense that Kesar's feelings are much more than just "mother love type feelings". You say that "Kesar is the same to her" which is completely true but that does not mean that she may not see him any other way. Yes in some cases for the rest of our lives we see one person from the same POV but that doesn't always happen, we are humans, ever-changing and learning new things, we evolve and how people are with us shapes the way we view them, so if Kesar's feelings do come forth I wouldn't be surprised if her feelings do change for Kesar because let's remember she is not his real mother but his wife, whether it was a proper marriage or done through the ritual of deyarvattu, it doesn't change the truth.

Kesar was a project for Gulaal all along to raise him into a good person emulating Vasant every step of the way. Kesar would be like Vasant not replace Vasant as a husband for Gulaal. 

Who said Kesar was going to replace Vasant? *scratches head* This has never been about replacement!

As for his feelings, he always had very strong attaction towards Gulaal - call it passion, love, infatuation, obsession, or whatever. He can have the same feelings towards her all his life but he does not need to be married to her for that - it is abnormal! 

Well I have been watching Gulaal for quite a while and I believe Kesar has always been infatuated with Gulaal, whether it was through Vasant's influence or just Kesar's own feelings, he always liked Gulaal. However as he was away from home, his heart longed for Gulaal because he missed her, I think his infuation grew into love through the separation he had to go through. No one else did he miss so much as he did Gulaal. If you watch some of the old episodes, e.g. Yogesh and Reva's wedding, Kesar was  more than willing to step forward as Gulaal's husband, which shows how he wanted to show the world that Gulaal was his even if he didn't know the meaning of his marriage to Gulaal. 

I don't understand what you mean by he doesn't need to be married to her, its abnormal! Err? It wasn't by his choice that the marriage happened, it was Gulaal's doing, he went along with it because Gulaal said. Remember he was a child at that time and didn't understand. He didn't decide to marry her  one day because he had feelings for her silly LOL

The deeyarvattu was a way for Gulaal to remain in the house and save Kesar from being killed by the Jamna Kaki gang - that's all. It does not have to be taken at face value! Gulaal said that to Motabha as well that it is just a word to her. Now Kesar is being forced on her!!!! That's odd. How many women out there are capable of falling in love with a man 10 years younger than them, especially when they raised them for a year? 

Yes its the truth that Gulaal married him to save him which can't be changed but what happens in the future between them is not written in stone either.
Kesar being forced on Gulaal...hmmm... Wouldn't you agree if I say that Gulaal is trying to force Talli on Kesar? Does that seem fair? Tongue 

Gulaal's character is flawed (not as in she's a bad person) but rather she's too much of a selfless person. She has thought too much in her life about other and not much about herself, I hope you agree with me here cause we all have to be selfish at some point in our life, just to give ourself that little bit of happiness that we deserve? 
What Motabha, Paanba and Gulaal's mother are trying to do is make her see the selfless flaws of hers, she is not thinking about her future, she may think that Vasant was the only one for her but at the end of the day she's still going to be a lonely woman. Does she not have the right to live her life too? Is it too much to ask if people want to see her happy again? Just because she doesn't share her pain and keeps it locked away, doesn't mean it wont destroy her from the inside. Loneliness is never a good thing, especially for us socially bound humans. She's basically a person who has forgotten her desires and just lives for other...what kind of a life is that? For a nun it's suited, for a missionary its suited but not for Gulaal.

As for your last question about older women and younger men...are we taking about the 21st century?  I'm sorry to say hun but in today's time, age is not a factor which anyone pays attention to anymore. Its who you fall for rather than what age...actually that's nearly always been the case.LOL Of course an older woman can fall for a younger man, why not? We are after all humans and should not take it upon ourselves to judge other because we have no right, we're just mere humans and do not have the status of God. Why can't Gulaal fall for Kesar? What exactly is wrong in that? So she looked after him like a guardian for a little while but she wasn't there with him throughout his teenage years, she was with him for a little while as a child but now that he's back he's an adult. (if she'd actually brought him up all the way through till now, then even I would've had a hard time digesting their relationship, it defo would've resembled a mother-son type LOL) You have probably heard the saying Love is blind...I'll add LITERALLY LOL Believe you me I have seen it happen so many time, its the most unlikeliest of people who fall for each other that you wouldn't have thought would ever happen. 

So the moral of the story is that Gulaal has every right to fall in love with Kesar, there's no rule against that especially since she's his wife. I honestly don't have a problem with that because Gulaal is a human being too, she has every right, if older men can marry young women then why not older women young men? I don't believe in seeing a status difference between the genders cause it is truly wrong in my eyes. Gulaal will fall for Kesar in due time if she doesn't act too stubborn about it *grits teeth*

@arti: dear you shouldn't have deleted whatever you wrote, I wanted to see your pov Tongue

Edited by maybe-just - 22 May 2011 at 6:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha04cgckasturiBee3nazzBarbie3143FireSafireFiree

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

A wife doesn't beat her husband up Big smile 

How much do you wanna bet on this claim? ROFL Serious Stern Smile

She herself will choose a bride for her devar. I would hate to see her lie. 

She didn't lie and she isn't now either.  But more possibilities are being opened to her thank to the elders who finally put their heads together and a bit of common sense popped out!

She has nothing good in her life - does she not deserve some happiness?

Course Talli does, a mother (Sudha) who looks after her, the rest of the family members (except JamnaBen LOL) who consider her a part of the family and give her love, Talli is young and has everything going for her, she can start life afresh anywhere she wants unlike Gulaal, who's was stamped by society as a widow and had to be forced into something and now she lives life for others, no desires or dreams of her own, even now she's trying to complete Vasant's dreams. My question is: Is she even living? Does GULAAL not deserve some of life's happiness?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smarty22gckasturiBee3nazzBarbie3143FireSafireFiree

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Gawd!!!

U can have a change of feelings...Der is nothing wrong in Kes-Gul becoming a couple...after all they are married...

Gulaal may have no romantic feelings for Kesar at the moment...but that is coz she is stuck in her Vasanth world...Once she comes out of that bubble she will be able to figure out that Kes's altered feelings for her are but natural...

And Kesar's stay at the boarding has carved most of his personality...

Staying alone...away from home...You tend to realize who matters the most to you...

Gulaal has seen change in Kesar...from a da kid he has grown into a Man...
I hope she treats him as one soon enuff...WinkWink

Edited by livelygal - 22 May 2011 at 9:55pm

maybe-just

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index