All you Kes-Guls! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@Reemz - true that it is hard to resist so much love for so long... akher hai to insaan yeh Gulaal. Let's see how things unfold in the coming week. Today was a good start. Maybe Kesar communicates better under the influence of alcohol. Gulaal should build a bar in the bedroom for the time being so that Kesar can open up and let Gulaal know how he feels. 😆
Originally posted by maybe-just

THIS LINE CRACKED ME UP. if a husband can beat up wife why can't be that other way...
i must say you have very old thought. may i wonder how old are you???

no offense... just asking :)

How much do you wanna bet on this claim? ðŸ¤£ Serious ðŸ˜³

She did not lie, who have the ability to predict future... can you tell me your full plan of whats going to happen in 10 years time? how your feeling will change...
Gulaal is human after all any ones heart can change...

CLEARLY SHOWS you are talli fan. lol

Rakni,

Agree with your post. I too recall all her words and actions when she went through deyarvattu. I've watched the show since almost the beginining but I'm not a die hard fan for any pairing, so this is me saying what my impression is of the show when I watch it now.

To my eyes, there is no chemistry at all between this grown up Kes and Gulaal, and he does have feelings for her but she still views him as a kid (not helped by his behaviour as well, he looks and acts like a teenager blowing up about things!😃).

My impression is she is still the adult in this kes-gul relationship, she still views him as a kid - to suddenly get all romantic, well it would be totally wrong!! not to mention forced. ...plus like you I think back to the mother she was to him when he was younger...

In fact, this is going to be very unpopular but whenever I see the 4 of them - Kes, Talli, Gul and Dushyant, it's like Gul and Dush are the adults/parents and Kes-Tall the kids. I think Gulaal and Dush have reached an unspoken understanding, they spent the last 8/10 yrs silently doing everything they can to ensure the family and village runs, now they are more tolerant and understanding of each other, all the venting out is done by the younger two. Yes she is married to Kes, but who said it has to last or even be a proper one? she did it to protect him in the first place and now he is grown up, she can seek out what she needs. Off course to please the masses SP shows do like to tie up loose ends no matter how improbably, so we may yet see sudden passion flaring!!

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 12 years ago
I think Gulaal is the last show which will try to please any set of people. Today's scene wasn't sudden either, it was impending and the passion was always there in GK's relationship, from Kesar's side anyway. He is childish but he cares for her a lot, like a man would for a woman. This isn't no ordinary story and nor are they an ordinary couple so maybe they won't please the masses. Plus I can name a few other male protagonists who resort to childish ways to get their love but they're still popular 😛

I won't get to the 'mother' aspect again because I can't be bothered to go round explaining it again but GK were meant to be the main couple since Day 1 so nothing is sudden with these two. Frankly, I feel their graph till now has been handled so beautifully and see how their story was progressing, scenes like todays were bound to happen.
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I think Gulaal is the last show which will try to please any set of people. Today's scene wasn't sudden either, it was impending and the passion was always there in GK's relationship, from Kesar's side anyway. He is childish but he cares for her a lot, like a man would for a woman. This isn't no ordinary story and nor are they an ordinary couple so maybe they won't please the masses. Plus I can name a few other male protagonists who resort to childish ways to get their love but they're still popular 😛

I won't get to the 'mother' aspect again because I can't be bothered to go round explaining it again but GK were meant to be the main couple since Day 1 so nothing is sudden with these two. Frankly, I feel their graph till now has been handled so beautifully and see how their story was progressing, scenes like todays were bound to happen.

Hi Reemz,

wow, didn't know you follow this show.

Hope your prediction comes true.😃

Hmm, think I know who you are talking about @ red.😉😆😆
Hey! I didn't know you watched this show too :P And yep, you've guessed right!! Hamara Baba!

LOL, my basic point is that it is supposed to be a love story between a young man and a mature woman. Gulaal isn't going to suddenly have romantic feelings for him but she does have very strong emotions for him which can translate in to something more because as Kesar said, her world used to revolve around him once upon a time. They were exclusive to each other which is why they're so different.
@Dreamygal301 - Just glad that you did not shun my opinion - I appreciate that very much. On this forum I see posts where some people get downright offensive if the opinion does not match their own. One member even suggested that I must be really old to have such an "old" way of thinking 😲. I wonder how anyone can get so serious over a show!
Yes, you understand fully what I am talking about. Most people want cheap romance between a teenager and a mature woman. There was one post today that marvelled at how Kesar was looking at Gulaal's lips 🤣. That too in a drunken state. This guy Kesar has no sense of responsibility - leaves his best friend in the middle of the road, acts rudely with supposedly "The Woman" of his life, and gets drunk to be able to speak with Gulaal and he is supposed to be the right match for Gulaal - the selfless, caring, generous, and considerate adult? That is just a crazy idea. But then again, SP will probably do just that to raise the TRP and butcher the show.
I really would not want Gulaal to have anything with Dushyant either. It's one thing that she has forgiven him, but he is still a culprit. Gulaal should choose wisely. That's why I really want Vasant back so that  Gulaal finds her ideal match.
It will be really funny if Gulaal slaps him hard tomorrow 🤣
You see, commercial films make more money than art films for this reason - it's hard to find an audience that longs for real drama instead of "teenage romantic masala."
Most people want cheap romance??? What a conclusion to make 😕  And a very unfair one. I want romance between them and from no angle can their relationship make any scene cheap. I don't understand why we have to be so judgemental about people enjoying a love story like this when its there for us to watch 😕 This is NO teenage romantic show, it's a bold and unconventional love story. If people want to enjoy that then let them instead of tagging them as lovers of cheap romance because a lot of these people have been following this show before the leap too where there was no scope for romance but even then we really appreciated the connection GK had.
@rakni-

Owo you seems like obsessed with this program. You are down to earth to make kess & tallis relationship to work. I have read all the post, you saying other should not get serious, but it seems like you are at the top with that thought.

Kes talli relationship- usual teen age drama! Which is not in this case. It's deep emotion! If you want to enjoy this type of show, star one is all there for you! Unless you are too old as some one pointed out.

Kes gul- perfect for the show & time slot at the same time gaining TRP, which shows how interesting there chemistry might be.
For a women to be older then the man, nothing new. It happens. Then I so no reason why it's hard to digest. If you want logic behind this, go & read other post. You will find answer.

Romantic- it did not come so sudden. This program not about romance understanding the deep emotion. Like someone reads a novel! We are basiclly watching. analysing, I guess you have to think outside of the box. The writer trying to show something different, & like riz Have suggested it was there from day 1. They gave us enough clue, even the day kesar came back. Nothing happened suddenly.

- we are not basing, basically giving you points. If you get offended by some one calling you old, some one suggesting & giving you point, more like logic, you have no right to tell others to get serious! BCs you your self showing the same attitude, so it's natural for any other to come out the same.

Edited by love-water - 12 years ago
Kesar was no way looking at Gulaal's lips. He was looking straight deep down into her eyes. Kesar is not the conventional goodness personified hero. He has his own flaws. Thats why it will be different to see Kesar and Gulaal together. Their relationship is not sudden.  When Gulaal first visits Talsagra, Paanba talks about her Deeyarvattu to Motabha.The story was always headed to Gulaal's Deeyarvattu.