sanctity of Nivren marriage

peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lots of posts lately about reuniting Sid-Nivi and I have read lots of justification from the point of view of Sid-Nivi fans.  I have seen Sid-Nivi as a couple and  Viren-Nivi as a couple.  They both are cute couples.  However this issue is not about which couple looks better.  So far even though CCBM started as Sid-Nvi love story it was changed to Nivren love story.  Sid and Nivi had a relationship at one point, they made promises to each other and planned to be married.  This did not work out so they both moved on in their own ways. 

Nivi -Viren are now married and they have committed to one another.  At this time they have fully committed.  It does not matter WHY they married or what happened in the past, the Nivren marriage needs to be accepted for what it is at this time.  They have dealt with their past issues and now are a truly married couple.  Aat this point to intrduce something to cause them to sacrifice their marriage or break up the marriage to reunite Sid-Nivi is to make a mockery of marriage as well as viewers intelligence.  It does not show respect for marriage or even for the character sketches that we have been given.

Sometimes people do have relationships and then are married to someone else.  This happens and people are happy with thesse marriges and move forwards.  Now if their old flame shows up one day with the responsibilty of a child does it make sense that they would throw away their spouses at the first provocation and run to this other person just because they are their "first love".  First love may be special because it is the first awareness of these feelings and the novelty that comes with this.  How many people are married to their first love.  And of the people who are not are they unhappy.

If the Sid putul story was going to happen then it should have happened through out the running of the show and Nivi should have remained Putul.  Now Nivi is Nivedita and as her character hasgrown she requires someone who is compatible with Nivedita.  To turn Nivi back to Putul is going backwards.  RS needs to show a strong marriage that faces the hurdles and emerges stronger.  This would be worth watching. This would be the logical conclusion. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully said.  Completely agree with you.  I really like the way you explain the novelty of one's first love and why it is special.  But you're right, how many people get to marry their first loves (and often it is little more than sweet infatuation)?  And how many just go back to that 'love' when it becomes available later in life even though you are married to someone else and are now in love with that person body and soul???  Is marriage so value less that the sentimentality of a past infatuation trumps its sanctity???  Its weird.  Most of all, would Sid and Nivi not be endorsing all the suspicions that Divya had about them?  The minute she is gone they turn around and get married despite all their past denials, not to mention the small and inconvenient detail of Viren's presence in Nivi's life as her loving husband!  I can't believe either Sid or Nivi can ever think like this.  Even if Viren tries to sacrifice his love. Seriously, the CT's must be on psychedelic drugs if this is their idea of closure.
In the meantime they are doing a great job of ruining Nivi's character.  Won't they stop at anything to chop off the branch they are sitting on?!!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ peachesandcream ... beautifully presented and agree with uEdited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree,  It is distasteful
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree too.However I have full trust in the ethics of the CTs. They have always shown a logical conclusion of a problem. This show does not show that each person is faultless or full of faults like many shows. It has been actually putting each charaacter through problems and how they come out of it. And I highly doubt they will listen to Nivarth fans. If they had they would by now. And what Nivarth fans are asking for is unethical and childlike. They do not understand that this is a drama you watch at home and not a movie you go and watch at the cinema and you pretty much know what to expect.It is not ethical to allow children see on TV that you can go back to your old flame.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samin096

I agree too.However I have full trust in the ethics of the CTs. They have always shown a logical conclusion of a problem. This show does not show that each person is faultless or full of faults like many shows. It has been actually putting each charaacter through problems and how they come out of it. And I highly doubt they will listen to Nivarth fans. If they had they would by now. And what Nivarth fans are asking for is unethical and childlike. They do not understand that this is a drama you watch at home and not a movie you go and watch at the cinema and you pretty much know what to expect.It is not ethical to allow children see on TV that you can go back to your old flame.

i  dnt kn ab the cts always showing a logical conclusion to a problem or reasons 4 their action( remember the reasons 4 the stalkin- lame) bt i think that if they show nivi n sid actually gett married to each other this show wil definitely be disrespecting marriage- this show will hav no bounds on its trashiness 1st they show nivi n sid takin the rounds together-alth i dnt consider that a marriage bt rather just 2 lovers in a times of hardship promisin each other that they would always be wit each other- then she  disrespect that promise nw that girl is goin to disrespect her marriage vows coz her ex lover needs a mother 4 his child- trashiness. if she ever marries sid 4 any reason even if they dnt dnt consumate their marriage bt remain friends in it( which is highly likely wit these 2) i think watever hl n cc have been saying ab nivi will be true
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nivren is d best jodi...