Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mimz

*edited*

{Anu, Can you please make avis using their signs to each other, 1st is whn Anat asked her "sham ko" in clg canteen and the 2nd time when navya was asking anant to sit next to her in the class! and the third one happened in the last epi!,,, I'll provide you all the videos...} Ok Mimz, I'll try to make those soon :-)

Anant's sorry came so sweetly..I liked the part and also how he told her to look at her...good one...Kiss ka kissa ab khatm ho jaye to it would be better...they need time...but oh welll...LOL word at hoping yeh kiss ka kissa jaldi khatam ho jaaye...itni der se isi ke peechhe pade huye hain...yes they need time...but I guess Anant is not exactly in a patient mode...baad mein ghar jaake torture hi hona hai apni psycho family se...so he's doing chance pe dance...lol...baad mein realize hoga.

Ok so next week is the promo scene but Anant was sitting by another bonfire in the jungle somewhere, nahin? Don't recall seeing a bonfire in the promo :S lol... And I do feel he will finally verbalize some things more clearly to Navya this time...the quick shots in the promo show that he will say some things to her before moving in closer...so that remains to be seen.
@bold
This will tell us how exactly a boy is like...๐Ÿ˜† LOLL ditto! This is a crucial scene I feel cuz it will tell us a lot about Anant as a character based on how he'll approach this...agar sirf kiss ka kissa hi reh gaya toh hmmm...๐Ÿ˜†...but it all depends on how he expresses himself there...Navya deserves some words/explanations too since she's expressed her feelings more clearly than he has...verbally I mean...physically toh Anant ji champion hain hi๐Ÿ˜†

Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anu di, when are you putting up May 23rd: Things I liked??
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmmik

Anu di, when are you putting up May 23rd: Things I liked??

In about 15 more minutes๐Ÿ˜Š Just finished watching the epi๐Ÿ˜†
aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edited by aimin - 12 years ago