May 20th: Things I liked

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1) Anant watching for Navya to show up by glancing every few minutes at the stairs waala area😆...he looked quite thoughtful there listening to everyone still wondering about the identity of the girl...and laughingly dismissing the possibility that it could ever be Navya.

2) Navya shows up and he suddenly perks up😆...but still keeps looking at her thoughtfully as if trying to figure something out...Navya also avoiding his stare and looking at the ground (as usual)...they used that music piece I like in the bg so that made this a nice bit.

3) Anant pops up to confront her at the breakfast buffett😆...This was  a nice bit cuz of the varying shades to Anant...first toh he's happy bunny Anant giving her (what he thinks) is his irresistible charming smile *rolls eyes*😆...then sobering down a bit as he tells her knows it was she who came at night...first asking her if she realizes what would have happened if she'd been caught...some concern there...then transitioning into almost wonderingly asking her that she took such a huge risk for him? Navya obviously is not saying a word throughout this entire bit but her body language is like screaming out the truth for Anant to read easily😆...I liked the bit when he asks her to look at him...please...and the way he then says sorry to her...very sweetly done. I LOL'd though when he said with all his false bluster, "Mujhe kisi ka darr nahin" Yeah right, Anant *rolls eyes*...kisi ka darr nahin which is why you jumped when those two random ppl came to the buffett minutes before...kisi ka darr nahin which is why you guiltily dropped Navya's hand the moment Appy showed up...suchhh a brave boy you are😆...Nautanki...And umm the way he was insisting that Navya admit that she kissed him over and over again...kinda random...but whatever😆...

4) Appy's random "prank" on Navya telling her that she knows she went to visit Anant at night...I didn't get the point of that...I would have believed it more if Appy had indeed figured it out...I was all ready to give her some credit for piecing it all together but suddenly she burst out laughing saying it's a prank? Hain?😕😆  Does Appy really know Navya as much as she thinks she does?😆  The way she looked ready to cry when Appy questioned her was another OBVIOUS clue...but no one's getting it...silly bit...lol

5) Ranbir-Ritz's convo was nice and believable but woah like Anant was shamelessly eavesdropping on them down to spying on them kissing...not cool, Anant😆...This is his way of getting "dating tips"?😆  And I can't believe he literally gave Navya the SAME time of 10 pm to meet him...kuch toh variety laao copying mein bhi Anant😆...the way he gave her the chit at the end of the epi was again so baccha-like...lol

Ok so next week is the promo scene but Anant was sitting by another bonfire in the jungle somewhere, nahin? Don't recall seeing a bonfire in the promo :S lol... And I do feel he will finally verbalize some things more clearly to Navya this time...the quick shots in the promo show that he will say some things to her before moving in closer...so that remains to be seen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey... very well written... even i luvd d episod..😳😳
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu.😆😆
LOL. I liked today's episode for some weird reason😆😆😆(I am yet to figure out the reason,actually😆)

Just jotting down the bits I liked:
1. Anant and Navya's first scene😆:The way Anant was anxiously waiting for Ms. Pendulum eyes to come and lighten the world with her holy grace.😆😆I thought it was very cute, the way he gets all perked up when he saw Nabya walking down those stairs , even though she was all gloomy.I like the little eye-to-eye talk they do.😆😆😆

2. Their scene at the buffet.😳😆LMAO.The guy has all the traits of a good and effective stalker.Take this scene for instance.😆😆He was like ON her😆😆Errr dude ...ever heard of the word "personal space"??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣GOSH..so intimidating.🤣🤣🤣No wonder that girl was on a verge of having an anxiety attack.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 . Baaki ki kasar uske "I KNOW IT WAS YOU" ne poori kar di.🤣🤣🤣🤣I was having a ball watching this scene.😆😆 Look at this guy acting all cool when those two bhookhi aatmaayein entered the area looking was food.😆😆 WHY do these two have to make it SO obvious EVERYTIME??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was HAWLLARIOUS when he started with his "HAWWW you kissed me...dintchya'??"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 while Ms Pendulum's eyes were going  to and fro vigorously at the continuous momentum .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3.Appy Fizz and Stalker's Toofaani talk: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣RIOT.🤣🤣🤣"Tumhara naam TOOFAN hona chahiye tha" ,Mere mom aur dad mera naam BHOOKAMP rakhna chahte the.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Such Cuties.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4. Roop-eh-shhh Sir's mimicry : 🤣🤣🤣LMAO . I was in splits when Anant said "LOITERING"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It was EXACT accent as Mr. Roop-eh-shhh Sir.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

5. I kinda skipped through Bold and Bhootiphool Rama Bhabhi and Bhahiya scene(Though, I should have watched it for Bhaiya's sake😳I like him.😃)

6. Anant eavesdropping lovebirds😆😆😆W*F moment.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣This guy has no standards kya??😆😆Although, I am assuming that some people will consider it as "awww  cute thing"😆😆but I found it absolutely CHEESY...with the capital C.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣To add to this cheesy-ness ,as you said he opted for the EXACT time as Ranbir and Ritz too.😆😆😆

The precap:I have this feeling that Navya wont be able to make it to the planned venue because of  appy fizz's session on "gossip girls"...so she will meet him at the pool side later in the night after she has changed to her night dress (Hence. the blue dress).😆😆😆BLAH...My grey cells are working extra time.😆😆.IGNORE.

This is all I have to say !!😆😆

Cheer to stalking-hood!!
😎
Neha.

AreYaar thumbnail
LOLL Neha you reallyyy liked this epi, haan? Niceee! haha...LOL@ Ms. Pendulum eyes...haha fits her perfectly for those scenes.

Yeah I loved the very first scene too cuz of the eye to eye talk as you said plus the bg music was one of my favs :-)

Hmmm I found the Anant-Appy scene to be kinda contrived honestly...lol...Anant zyada hi hyper ho raha tha.

LOL the mimicry...ahhh I honestly found the entire bonfire/passing the parcel scene to be pretty ehhh...maybe it's just my mood :P

LOTS of cheesy moments in this epi, without a doubt...and that yellow tshirt he's wearing is a major eyesore IMO :P

The first two scenes were the ones I liked more.

I did watch the PEROBLEM Bhabhi scene to some extent...the bhaiyya was trying to make her understand that Shagun-Anant are too different from each other since Anant was born and brought up in Mumbai toh Bhabhi takes a pause and then accuses him of also implying the same about their marriage and her not being good enough for him...LOL I wanted him to shout back a YES you're NOT at her there...haha...but alas some Ramu kaka types came and took him away...lol

*Edit: Oh I agree about the precap...Appy is going to delay Navya who will have to wait for her to fall asleep again likely and I guess sneak out of the bathroom window AGAIN?😕😆...and Anant ji will be waiting a longgg time for her...wonder if he'll throw a mini-tantrum over that when she gets there too😆
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLL Neha you reallyyy liked this epi, haan? Niceee! haha...LOL@ Ms. Pendulum eyes...haha fits her perfectly for those scenes.
😆😆LOL.Yes I did😆😆😆I dont know why though😆😆May be I am used to the lameness ,I guess!😆😆

Yeah I loved the very first scene too cuz of the eye to eye talk as you said plus the bg music was one of my favs :-) I like the Bg too.😃

Hmmm I found the Anant-Appy scene to be kinda contrived honestly...lol...Anant zyada hi hyper ho raha tha. 😆😆haha you did?😆😆😆I found it funny.😆😆What are you talking girl??Anant is ALWAYS extra elevated.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣So I kinda found him NORMAL in there.LOGIC: Similar to Navya's forever pasted "OMG I am in sh*t!!" expression,that makes her NORMAL in everyone else's eye!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL the mimicry...ahhh I honestly found the entire bonfire/passing the parcel scene to be pretty ehhh...maybe it's just my mood :P😆😆It was ehhh...I just found the ROPP-EH-SH version of the word LOITERING funny.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOTS of cheesy moments in this epi, without a doubt...and that yellow tshirt he's wearing is a major eyesore IMO :P
LOL.I liked that bright yellow and white combination.😆😆😆(May be its just me.I like bright colours😆😆😆😆.Though the color yellow was tooo flashy,it was balanced out by the white trousers😆😆

The first two scenes were the ones I liked more.

I did watch the PEROBLEM Bhabhi scene to some extent...the bhaiyya was trying to make her understand that Shagun-Anant are too different from each other since Anant was born and brought up in Mumbai toh Bhabhi takes a pause and then accuses him of also implying the same about their marriage and her not being good enough for him...LOL I wanted him to shout back a YES you're NOT at her there...haha...but alas some Ramu kaka types came and took him away...lol
ROFL.Oh my god...So bhayaji  hinted Bold and bhootiphool bhabhi that she is not THE thing eh?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣NIICE.Imma' watch it just for that "burn"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

*Edit: Oh I agree about the precap...Appy is going to delay Navya who will have to wait for her to fall asleep again likely and I guess sneak out of the bathroom window AGAIN?😕😆...and Anant ji will be waiting a longgg time for her...wonder if he'll throw a mini-tantrum over that when she gets there too😆😆😆😆He better not.He cant forget about the little adventure trip she went to ,for his sake.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣So,No tantrums from his side .😆😆

Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 12 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hmmm I found the Anant-Appy scene to be kinda contrived honestly...lol...Anant zyada hi hyper ho raha tha.

Agree with the 1st post hence quoting this 😆

@bold blue-Usually people do that when they try to hide something from the world😆He was doing s'thing witrh Navya's hand na & acchanak se Apy droped there with her *oyye* so koi bhi daar jayegha..Basically he did that to give the situation a "Arre kuch huya hi nahin" feel😆Lots of people do that.

@bold black - Lol How mean(Not😆)but still for a change I felt bad for Rama (Keeping a side her creepy antics)you know anyone would feel bad in that situation..Like it wasn't her fault that Mohan bhaiya's bab ji & Papa ji chooses her for him..baas its just Mohan phaas gaya bechara & She got to "ayeyashi" that too without any return ticket😆

Baki the epi was quite good..I liked it on the whole..Esp Apy's "bukamp" dialogue😆& the way she almost caught Navya..Probably like everyone she too think Navya cant do this bcoz of Navya's expression as whenever someone accuse her for s'thing she never done she makes that kinda face only😆But chalo bechari ki jaan chuti..

Anant dream wala conversation I actually liked.. In that epi I was quite confused if he's sleeping or acting but today raaz ka pardafash huya that boy was actually dreaming all those sorry & kissing stuff..😆Kya sapne hote hain inke😆

Now lets see what gonna happen on Monday & how the story move on from Picnic days to engagement with Shagun ji..
Will viewers ever get to see Anant thinking & asking himself "why" Navya made him do all these what he have been doing all this while? Or we'll get to see again him agreeing for engagement for the sake of his family's creepy principle..Or we get to see him doing the engagement n then thinking & going a step ahead for Navya by realizing "its love"Jo usne nahin jana-

Janne k lia dekhiye Navya-Rishta wohi soch nayi-( abhi, naye sawal,nahin dadhkan nahin bol sakte as viewers r too kanfused about the actual concept,toh uske lia kuch aur epi rukte hai😕)
Monday to Froiday @ 10PM.. aur nahin toh YT zindabadh😆

mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
*edited*

1) Anant watching for Navya to show up by glancing every few minutes at the stairs waala area😆...he looked quite thoughtful there listening to everyone still wondering about the identity of the girl...and laughingly dismissing the possibility that it could ever be Navya.

2) Navya shows up and he suddenly perks up😆...but still keeps looking at her thoughtfully as if trying to figure something out...Navya also avoiding his stare and looking at the ground (as usual)...they used that music piece I like in the bg so that made this a nice bit.

yeah, and the way Navya called him was woaahhh...again using signs...Navya is not so sharmili type...I was like..omg...this gul is moving on & on & ON!!
{Anu, Can you please make avis using their signs to each other, 1st is whn Anat asked her "sham ko" in clg canteen and the 2nd time when navya was asking anant to sit next to her in the class! and the third one happened in the last epi!,,, I'll provide you all the videos...}
3) Anant pops up to confront her at the breakfast buffett😆...This was  a nice bit cuz of the varying shades to Anant...first toh he's happy bunny Anant giving her (what he thinks) is his irresistible charming smile *rolls eyes*😆...then sobering down a bit as he tells her knows it was she who came at night...first asking her if she realizes what would have happened if she'd been caught...some concern there...then transitioning into almost wonderingly asking her that she took such a huge risk for him? Navya obviously is not saying a word throughout this entire bit but her body language is like screaming out the truth for Anant to read easily😆...I liked the bit when he asks her to look at him...please...and the way he then says sorry to her...very sweetly done. I LOL'd though when he said with all his false bluster, "Mujhe kisi ka darr nahin" Yeah right, Anant *rolls eyes*...kisi ka darr nahin which is why you jumped when those two random ppl came to the buffett minutes before...kisi ka darr nahin which is why you guiltily dropped Navya's hand the moment Appy showed up...suchhh a brave boy you are😆...Nautanki...And umm the way he was insisting that Navya admit that she kissed him over and over again...kinda random...but whatever😆...
Anant's sorry came so sweetly..I liked the part and also how he told her to look at her...good one...Kiss ka kissa ab khatm ho jaye to it would be better...they need time...but oh welll...

4) Appy's random "prank" on Navya telling her that she knows she went to visit Anant at night...I didn't get the point of that...I would have believed it more if Appy had indeed figured it out...I was all ready to give her some credit for piecing it all together but suddenly she burst out laughing saying it's a prank? Hain?😕😆  Does Appy really know Navya as much as she thinks she does?😆  The way she looked ready to cry when Appy questioned her was another OBVIOUS clue...but no one's getting it...silly bit...lol
Shiiit, I was banging my head how nobody recognized Anya's actions...I felt the same...When they show appy asking navya if she was there at the boys' room, I felt that this girl is really a gud frnd but ALAS..one full part was wasted on thar prank and anant also made me laugh on his antics..

5) Ranbir-Ritz's convo was nice and believable but woah like Anant was shamelessly eavesdropping on them down to spying on them kissing...not cool, Anant😆...This is his way of getting "dating tips"?😆  And I can't believe he literally gave Navya the SAME time of 10 pm to meet him...kuch toh variety laao copying mein bhi Anant😆...the way he gave her the chit at the end of the epi was again so baccha-like...lol
*** NO COMMENTS *** 🤣

Ok so next week is the promo scene but Anant was sitting by another bonfire in the jungle somewhere, nahin? Don't recall seeing a bonfire in the promo :S lol... And I do feel he will finally verbalize some things more clearly to Navya this time...the quick shots in the promo show that he will say some things to her before moving in closer...so that remains to be seen.
@bold
This will tell us how exactly a boy is like...😆

Edited by mimz - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

haha you did?😆😆😆I found it funny.😆😆What are you talking girl??Anant is ALWAYS extra elevated.🤣🤣So I kinda found him NORMAL in there.LOGIC: Similar to Navya's forever pasted "OMG I am in sh*t!!" expression,that makes her NORMAL in everyone else's eye!

LOL yes he's hyper many times but I still found it to be a contrived scene...the entire "bhookamp" whatever exchange didn't look natural to me *shrugs*...Sometimes his "friendship" with Appy looks forced...not very naturally executed. 

He better not.He cant forget about the little adventure trip she went to ,for his sake.🤣So,No tantrums from his side .😆😆 He better not? This is Anant we're talking about, Neha...can you predict ANYTHING this guy will do?? I say brace yourself for anything...him throwing childish tantrums won't be far-fetched at all seeing his recent behavior😆

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

@bold blue-Usually people do that when they try to hide something from the world😆He was doing s'thing witrh Navya's hand na & acchanak se Apy droped there with her *oyye* so koi bhi daar jayegha..Koi bhi darr jaayega?? Lekin Anant toh KISI se nahin darta, right?😆😆  Very braveee boy he is😆

Basically he did that to give the situation a "Arre kuch huya hi nahin" feel😆Lots of people do that. I understand why he did it, but I found the execution to be kinda forced and unnatural...maybe it's just me *shrugs*

Anant dream wala conversation I actually liked.. In that epi I was quite confused if he's sleeping or acting but today raaz ka pardafash huya that boy was actually dreaming all those sorry & kissing stuff..😆Kya sapne hote hain inke😆 I could tell then also that he was dreaming and realized it later on that it was actually Navya after he realized that she's the girl who came to the room that night...I liked bits of his convo with Navya there but I found his random insistence on the word KISS kinda weird...but whatever😆

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis Anu.

@Awesome.sauce I love the name Ms Pendulum Eyes.

On the whole, I found the whole episode a bit cheesy. Still trying to figure out whether Appy really knows anything.

Hope Anant keeps his Peeping Tom tendencies to himself. Not done buddy.

Felt a teensy bit sorry for Rama. She has finally figured out her hubby does not think her perfect.

Hmmm, will Navya make it to meet Anant???