Weekly Update .. Fighting Elections By Facebook

whatthefrack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeeeaaa. I could find some time to really talk about this absurd stupidity this channel has adopted on this story. Why not build the story slowly instead of playing for instant TRPs 😡? Now suddenly Alka is being convinced to become the candidate by Mataji right after less than two episodes when Mataji was asking Alka and Chander to get married in the court? Grrr. And Alka goes WHAAAT? Easy girl on my eardrums. Have you not heard of it before? What is this the Madhubala era 😕?

Oh well. Much better to do a weekly update I guess. For some weird reason, Estate Manager even arranges for a honeymoon for Mr. & Mrs. Stiffness (sometimes I wonder if Mr. Stiffness even has a bank account of his own, duh) and what more all this is arranged using makemytrip.com where you will get the cheesiest hotels to deal with where the waiter at the hotel will say "Happy Honeymoon Sir"  with a naughty little smile and go nudge nudge wink wink 🤣. Really where in the world does any waiter say "Happy Honeymoon". Please give two solid kicks on the back side of the director from my side 🤣.

Also, this week there is a live demonstration where Alka can cause as much damage with her tears like the rains did in Mumbai a few years back. Sheeessh. Easy on the tears. All that bravado about their love goes flying out of the window as soon as Mr. Stiffness finds out about it. Alka is ready to drown the entire NNT household in her tears. Get out the life jackets 😲. Mr. Stiffness starts handling Alka as if he is Chambal ka Daaku having got hold of a kamsin kali from the village, Yuk 🤢. Chander goes from sheep to sheeper. Lives up to his level best of not being a man and getting his ass kicked around. Really how can any viewer love the treatment of this story is beyond me.  Mrs. Stiffness seems to have negotiated in her contract to only partake in generic dialog exchange like "sab theek ho jayega" or "aap chinta mat kijiye". Yeah who doesnt know that. They paid you to burden out with these lines. Get out of here.

And then comes this announcement on the reservation bill. Seriously I think Govind was off to the cowshed smoking pot having no idea that NNT's constituency would become a reserved one for women. Anywho. if one was to give the benefit of the "creative shock" doubt to the creators of this show no need to put the viewers on a roller coaster ride. Pace it out a bit man. Who is in a hurry ? Let Mr. Stiffness sit around with his laptop on his honeymoon updating his Facebook status, "my wife is going to sleep" to "my wife just sneezed". Thats how he plans his election strategy 👍🏼. But then Papa Stiffness suffers a heart attack @ his non-existent heart not because the constituency got reserved for women but because that letter was from Estate Manager asking for this money back with interest for taking Estate Manager fully for a ride 🤣. Now Mr. Stiffness will be reduced to cutting vegetables and doing the dishes helping out Mrs. Stiffness in the kitchen. Yeaaa finally he has a job 🤣. Papa Stiffness in he middle of his heart attack comes up with the predictable idea that Alka should now contest the election after having ridiculed her for her affair with Chander 🤔. Not only his heart was attacked, his brain has also gotten nuts.

Meanwhile at Freak Out Queen's office. Style Bhai is busy elaborating on setting up United Carbide 🤔 ( who comes up with these idiotic names) in Freak Out Queen's constituency. What is the problem with the creators of this show is beyond me. Why can't you build this story slowly? That way you bring more character and punch in the story line. You make a predictable reference and the whole importance is lost in a second. Why not play it out slowly and build the climax? Even when Style Bhai cracks some really sick jokes about Alka, Chander is like the timid goat. Beat the crap out of him man, if you are really a man that is 😡.

Anywho as of now, this week Mataji like any true politician's wife (read Dayalu Ammal) has made a complete flip-flop of her stand on Alka and now wants her to contest elections and not marry Chander 🤔. Alka has to agree because thats what the creators want for no apparent reason (Mataji would have been a better candidate, read Rabri Devi). How it will play out in the future God only knows . This show has lost its luster as fast as the rainbow vanishes from the horizon 😭. Chander is anyway confused about what he should feel or express on the sets, and now this definitely takes the cake. Only thing remains to be seen, is how many dishes can Mr. Stiffness clean to impress Mrs. Stiffness 🤣.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha so funny racks bt its nt tat bad!!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hi raks bro🤗

yipee u finally came up with ur post bro🥳

i was egarly waiting dis whole week for u to post it😛😆

ur post was dam hillarious as usual😆🤣 
whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinatartari

hahaha so funny racks bt its nt tat bad!!

Seriously the direction leaves so many loose ends. They show the honeymoon location as a great one (I am sure stolen from some other place) and the actual hotel rooms as some really shady one you get in many shady locations. To top it all "Happy Honeymoon"? Not a single member of the entire crew has not gone for a honeymoon 😆?
whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: sv003

hi raks bro🤗

yipee u finally came up with ur post bro🥳

i was egarly waiting dis whole week for u to post it😛😆

ur post was dam hillarious as usual😆🤣 

hey sis 🤗 just could find some time to catch up the show online
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: whatthefrack

hey sis 🤗 just could find some time to catch up the show online

wow..!!! bro... so finally u saw the show online... n i guess... u must hav banged ur head😲 aftr seeing all epi's...😆 
aftr all the show has lost its original charm😭

P.S here r two things dat i want u to see bro...

1. its abt mrs. stiffness's interview in starone website😛

2. its the TB article... starone channel is planning to bring 3 saas bahu dramas😡🤢 n kick out😡 youth oriented shows😲  
it seems the starone channel wants to copy😡 zee channel😲 n colors channel😲

whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: sv003

wow..!!! bro... so finally u saw the show online... n i guess... u must hav banged ur head😲 aftr seeing all epi's...😆 
aftr all the show has lost its original charm😭

P.S here r two things dat i want u to see bro...

1. its abt mrs. stiffness's interview in starone website😛

2. its the TB article... starone channel is planning to bring 3 saas bahu dramas😡🤢 n kick out😡 youth oriented shows😲  
it seems the starone channel wants to copy😡 zee channel😲 n colors channel😲

I wonder why they can't make the story even paced. Either they are stuck in a love triangle or rectangle or whatever for on and on and on boring the hell out of the viewers. Or suddenly its like falling down the cliff, with Papa Stiffness getting a heart attack and Mataji suddenly changing her mind about Alka fully knowing that her decision will ensure that Alka cannot marry Chander this way all this while when she was pushing Alka to get married in the court 😲. Seriously there is a complete lack of clear thought process and somebody sane needs to be in charge to pace this story logically instead of the complete madness they are showing day in day out. And I am not sure what role will Princess of Heaven have any more given that Mr. Stiffness will be out of action now playing Alka's assistant. Poor handling, pathetic acting this show will breathe its last pretty pretty soon 😭.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: whatthefrack

I wonder why they can't make the story even paced. Either they are stuck in a love triangle or rectangle or whatever for on and on and on boring the hell out of the viewers. Or suddenly its like falling down the cliff, with Papa Stiffness getting a heart attack and Mataji suddenly changing her mind about Alka fully knowing that her decision will ensure that Alka cannot marry Chander this way all this while when she was pushing Alka to get married in the court 😲. Seriously there is a complete lack of clear thought process and somebody sane needs to be in charge to pace this story logically instead of the complete madness they are showing day in day out. And I am not sure what role will Princess of Heaven have any more given that Mr. Stiffness will be out of action now playing Alka's assistant. Poor handling, pathetic acting this show will breathe its last pretty pretty soon 😭.

u hav correctly said it bro😃
infact i feel dis show will be the 1st or 2nd to be axed... coz its rating r now a days poor dur the triangle or rectangle🥱 😡
n secondly dis show airs at 9 pm which is the prime time slot...😛 dat any new show maker will try to grab...😒

n v ppl will get some boring saas-bahu drams...😡🤢  not 1 , not 2 but 3 😲...3 saas bahu dramas😡🤢

yes... it will end pretty soon...😭 no wonder i felt they r going fast with alka joining politics track... which is not properly shown at all...😡 n  soon we will see chander revolting to the new factory dat aarti-jay r going to bringup... n will result in the so-called death of chander... n alka breaking down completely n will join politics full flegedly like a zoombie {she will be shown emotionless n like  a zombie..} n become a mere puppet😡 under the hands of NNT🤢😡

all these track are lame👎🏼 n most of us can guess it...😛 
so y will ppl watch it even😆 so even more poorer trp's😲 n the show might shut down soon😭