zee is definitely cooking something

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i personally have a feeling that zee tv is definitely cooking somethingi saw the promo of saregamapa lil champs and noticed that it will be aired from 3rd june on friday & saturday 10:00pm onwards which means that zee tv is planning to telecast RMJ from monday to friday 9:30pmi am hating zee as on one hand they are ending sangini and never ever thought of telecasting it from monday to friday😭 and on the other hand they have full plan to telecast RMJ from mon-fri😡bhaar me jaye zee tv who cares🥱waise bhi after the end of sangini i don't have any plan to watch zee tv in future as i will switch to sony
for BALH which is  bringing my all time favourite star  sakshi back on tv😃
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arima2010 thumbnail
Rmj's main lead actress is good at acting unlike sangini's. Mona saved and runs her show.
driti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi..where did you see the promo of Sa re ga ma pa lil champs?

I think..Paanch Bahuyein is going to be aired. Are you just making a guess that RMJ will be aired monday to friday?!

Bad that Sangini is ending :(
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: driti

I think..Paanch Bahuyein is going to be aired. Are you just making a guess that RMJ will be aired monday to friday?!

i saw it on television that saregamapa lil champs will be aired from 3rd june friday & saturday from 10:00pm onwards then that means rmj will be telecasted on friday also at 9:30pm thats y they are telecasting lil champs from 10:00pm onwards otherwise they would have kept it at 9:30pm only😲
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: driti

why u people are so sad. i dont know the story and the track is not good who will watch. main lead is very poor acting. iqbal and additi is saving the sangini. it is good sangini is ending. the talented actors wasted in sangini.😡
jyot_puja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adipihu

why u people are so sad. i dont know the story and the track is not good who will watch. main lead is very poor acting. iqbal and additi is saving the sangini. it is good sangini is ending. the talented actors wasted in sangini.😡

I am really sick of reading same stuff in your post. You are really disgusting