India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

now gauri's life is in real danger

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
i somehow feel that now gauri should be more carefull from that ratnesh as he had already given a khullam khulla dhanki to her and her life is in real dangerShockedas ratnesh threatened gauri by saying that rudra can't be believed as he keeps on saying wierd things but she will have to go from their as he can do anything to herAngrywhen that ratnesh can try to kill his own mother & wife just for money then i think that he can do anything & every possible thing to gauriOuchsince both ratnesh & gauri are living under the same roof gauri's life is in real danger as he can anytime try to kill her in the absence of his own family membersCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

agniiChaudhrytmMayurnASYAjakrOrientalDancerDarine1980

arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I hope that good for nothing ugly behenji gauri dies the most painful death. The director and crew should strangle her for wasting a show with her unexpressive mask face and weird running and crying drama.
monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arima2010

I hope that good for nothing ugly behenji gauri dies the most painful death. The director and crew should strangle her for wasting a show with her unexpressive mask face and weird running and crying drama.
if u don't know to say anything good  about binny and just know to bash & insult her all the time then u better keep ur thoughts to yourself and don't waste ur precious time in giving your insulting comments all the time  on my postsBig smile

Edited by monaghosh - 20 May 2011 at 10:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722MayurnASYAjakrOrientalDancer

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Mona dear  It is better to avoid and ignore such comments.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arima2010

ONCE AGAIN, MIND YOUR LANGUAGE !!!!

POST REPORTED !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722monaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaghosh

i somehow feel that now gauri should be more carefull from that ratnesh as he had already given a khullam khulla dhanki to her and her life is in real dangerShockedas ratnesh threatened gauri by saying that rudra can't be believed as he keeps on saying wierd things but she will have to go from their as he can do anything to herAngrywhen that ratnesh can try to kill his own mother & wife just for money then i think that he can do anything & every possible thing to gauriOuchsince both ratnesh & gauri are living under the same roof gauri's life is in real danger as he can anytime try to kill her in the absence of his own family membersCry
my prediction is this . when ratnesh and massi try to kill gowri that time instead of gowri may be pihu will killed by them. at last pihu will die. bcz sure ratnesh will do something bad for gowri. that time pihuDead will die.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
 dont want pihu to die. They can show better ending

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Yes Mona,  her life will be in danger now as Ratnesh can do anything & everything to get rid of her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Go to top