Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

*||Happy Birthday Samia||* PH Bday VM Pg 2! (Page 5)

-Jyo- Goldie
-Jyo-
-Jyo-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Belated Happy Birthday

Click to get the codes for this image. This beautiful glitter graphic shows a birthday cake with animated candles that appear to burn and glow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shareenSweet_Kandy

PremKiDeewani IF-Rockerz
PremKiDeewani
PremKiDeewani

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Samia.. Love u loadz. Sorry,i know am late.

res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shareenSweet_Kandy

Sweet_Kandy IF-Rockerz
Sweet_Kandy
Sweet_Kandy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Uuummm!!??? I don't where to start n what should I say?
well what first just took me away was the bday banner that too of HCDay DreamingDay DreamingLOL (must say SS..u guys r doing awesome jobWink)

n where r those 2 girls...lookinglookinglookingwho startd off with that on my bday the world i was suppose to be ending..?? ApproveApprove
the world didn't ended buz I have got such beautiful people in my life..SM ROFL, Sofi, LinuHugHugHug as of the story..before meeting HC, I would have askd genie to get me my frds. back buz wout em i cn't be who I am...then def. HCLOL n the scene of HC is just Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming n am sure it won't be d same when I will meet him in few mnths ROFL buz ...to b continued with shareenLOLLOL

aishi- OMG! I simply adoring your VM..this has to be one of my fav..the way you have mergd all the songs n the scenes..Oh rabbbaaa!! thank you so much yaar..that vm just made my day! though i don't 2 of those songs but u have made me like those songs buz its on PH n the way u have done it Day Dreaming I hope to see more vms from u on PH and yea...be ready to get a PM from me buz am I in love with ur work..esp. the colorings.LOL.once again thanks a lot!Hug Love you! 
p;s: 'll b taking tym 2 comment on utube Wink..i can't do anything buz of my laziness ROFL

@ Sofi - the word thank you would be short to tell u 2day...but still thanks...thanks for liking the vms of mine but all d credit goes to u too who always encourage meHug. . as of our interview..I shall get back to it soon..it was a pleasure knowing u n still it is..so dw i won't leave u this soon ROFL Me 2! looking forward to have more n more memorable tyms with you..once again thanks n ILYHugHug
@ Linu - before saying anything..I want to say am just loving your work...its so damn beautiful..am like just staring @ it Day DreamingDay Dreaming..though u were not well but u have still done so much for me..shonaa...all i can say is thanks n ILY..am blessd to have shona like u. YEs, all thanks to IF n PH who made us frds..its been what 3 yrs since we meet I guess? LOL but me too Miss those LG..soo much fun..I still remember how fun it usd to be..i hope we get to meet all LG members on FB n refresh all those memos. again. u wn't like it but i have to say..Wink
thanks for d wishes..means a lot! and your gifts..its just the best ones, I can ever get..Love yaHugHug
@ Shareen -  BE READY TO READ AN LONG MESSAGE AFTER A LONG TYM!!ROFLROFLROFL
wi8 who's Shareen...?? ROFLROFLROFL...i know only one person who's my SM, Sharuu, Shari...n more ROFLROFL.ROFL
I got no words for you! U have said everything I wantd too but not from ur POV but my POVLOLLOL
each n every tym with u is special n it gets more special when we have our SSSCLOL  and we both will always cherish those momentos. n how can i 4give u for the long messages..watch what i ask u do to for not finishing that long messages ROFLROFL...the fun part of those were ..how we use to continue each n everything one by one..n we never use to get conphusedROFLROFL. thats buz SSS r unique n its best!! ApproveCool. n DW..I will always haunt on behind u too making more n more creations and VM 2 soon!! so all d best for it! n about our convos. ROFLROFLROFL the less I say the better it is..those r just the best ones...ROFL and the kids one and pagaal onuu n HC too I guess ROFL
now u might remember our talks here..hahaha..n am proud to be that nautanki for YOUROFLROFL n sshhh...we better not let those secrets out heereROFL
U know what? I knew u would be doing something special for me..thats y i myself hasn't bother to bug u much on YM or IF..ROFLROFL see how smart ur sumu is LOL
i gotta say today..I do't mind if u ask for treat today  butLOL
thank you for everything u have done for me till 2day (n u better do continue in future too..n u know what am talking about tooLOL) I don't have to tell u either..what u mean for me...bas I pray to god that He keep blessing usn our frdship n protect from the evil eyesHug n I won't change for sure no matter who tries to come in between us...u know who, na?.ROFL buz SSSF all d way n forever CoolCoolCool
wohh..this seems like an YM here..i better go nowROFL n 4got to tell ya..lovd each n every sig of urs..like always i can't stop staring @ emDay Dreaming..let me elaborate those on YMLOL
 ( yes..! am getting fond of ur fav emo nowROFL) do I gotta tell ya?...ILY muchooo..!!
p;s enjoy the errors in this message like always ROFL

@ Afreen - aaww! am so touchd now LOL  same here.. without bugging u , my day is all weirdLOL 
me too..finally after 3yrs..the day has come..can't wi8 till friday comes Embarrassed
but once again thanks..n love ya HugHug

@ Nadz- & Anji - woh...guys! i don't even remember how we meet..i feel like am amensia patient..LMAo! thanks for always be there for me all...love u guys! n thanks for those beautiful gift 

@ ALL - once again thank you so much for all the wish n gifts, you all...all the PHreamers..FBers LOL all PHans..Hug

Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 24 May 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shareenasyasahil928AASUS

Go to top