Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ThudThud...!
am so touchd now, guys!!...but DW. I won't cry πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
am still just THUD! buz I wasn't expecting this from the busy SM :rofl::rofl: ( hey! that's a weird rofl emo🀣🀣) and from you all for taking some tym out for me n making my day more beautiful...
all I can tell you all is thank you so much for making my day more special. ILY  allπŸ€—
I'll be back soon 2πŸ˜‰

p:s : Shareen..! I will get you so bad now watch! πŸ€—πŸ€£
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sweet_Kandy

ThudThud...!

am so touchd now, guys!!...but DW. I won't cry πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
am still just THUD! buz I wasn't expecting this from the busy SM :rofl::rofl: ( hey! that's a weird rofl emo🀣🀣) and from you all for taking some tym out for me n making my day more beautiful...
all I can tell you all is thank you so much for making my day more special. ILY  allπŸ€—
I'll be back soon 2πŸ˜‰

p:s : Shareen..! I will get you so bad now watch! πŸ€—πŸ€£

Busy? πŸ˜² Who me? πŸ˜³ No way! πŸ˜² πŸ˜† And SM!! πŸ˜‘ U know what that reminds me of πŸ€’πŸ˜†
Yes u better come back soon! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Nadz, thanx dear!..Glad u enjoyed reading the scenes πŸ˜ƒ It was all Sofi's hardwork!..πŸ€— Wudnt have been possible at all widout her...πŸ˜ƒ

@Mazka, thankyou!..Really happy u liked it! πŸ˜ƒ And yes!..The VM is one of my most most fav too!..Captures the whole journey beautifully πŸ˜ Aisha's too good πŸ˜ƒ

-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Belated Happy Birthday

Click to get the codes for this image. This beautiful glitter graphic shows a birthday cake with animated candles that appear to burn and glow.
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Samia.. Love u loadz. Sorry,i know am late.

res
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Uuummm!!??? I don't where to start n what should I say?
well what first just took me away was the bday banner that too of HCπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜† (must say SS..u guys r doing awesome jobπŸ˜‰)

n where r those 2 girls...lookinglookinglookingwho startd off with that on my bday the world i was suppose to be ending..?? 
the world didn't ended buz I have got such beautiful people in my life..SM πŸ€£, Sofi, LinuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— as of the story..before meeting HC, I would have askd genie to get me my frds. back buz wout em i cn't be who I am...then def. HCπŸ˜† n the scene of HC is just πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ n am sure it won't be d same when I will meet him in few mnths πŸ€£ buz ...to b continued with shareenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aishi- OMG! I simply adoring your VM..this has to be one of my fav..the way you have mergd all the songs n the scenes..Oh rabbbaaa!! thank you so much yaar..that vm just made my day! though i don't 2 of those songs but u have made me like those songs buz its on PH n the way u have done it 😍 I hope to see more vms from u on PH and yea...be ready to get a PM from me buz am I in love with ur work..esp. the colorings.πŸ˜†.once again thanks a lot!πŸ€— Love you! 
p;s: 'll b taking tym 2 comment on utube πŸ˜‰..i can't do anything buz of my laziness πŸ€£

@ Sofi - the word thank you would be short to tell u 2day...but still thanks...thanks for liking the vms of mine but all d credit goes to u too who always encourage meπŸ€—. . as of our interview..I shall get back to it soon..it was a pleasure knowing u n still it is..so dw i won't leave u this soon πŸ€£ Me 2! looking forward to have more n more memorable tyms with you..once again thanks n ILYπŸ€—πŸ€—
@ Linu - before saying anything..I want to say am just loving your work...its so damn beautiful..am like just staring @ it πŸ˜πŸ˜..though u were not well but u have still done so much for me..shonaa...all i can say is thanks n ILY..am blessd to have shona like u. YEs, all thanks to IF n PH who made us frds..its been what 3 yrs since we meet I guess? πŸ˜† but me too Miss those LG..soo much fun..I still remember how fun it usd to be..i hope we get to meet all LG members on FB n refresh all those memos. again. u wn't like it but i have to say..πŸ˜‰
thanks for d wishes..means a lot! and your gifts..its just the best ones, I can ever get..Love yaπŸ€—πŸ€—
@ Shareen -  BE READY TO READ AN LONG MESSAGE AFTER A LONG TYM!!🀣🀣🀣
wi8 who's Shareen...?? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...i know only one person who's my SM, Sharuu, Shari...n more πŸ€£πŸ€£.🀣
I got no words for you! U have said everything I wantd too but not from ur POV but my POVπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
each n every tym with u is special n it gets more special when we have our SSSCπŸ˜†  and we both will always cherish those momentos. n how can i 4give u for the long messages..watch what i ask u do to for not finishing that long messages πŸ€£πŸ€£...the fun part of those were ..how we use to continue each n everything one by one..n we never use to get conphused🀣🀣. thats buz SSS r unique n its best!! πŸ˜Ž. n DW..I will always haunt on behind u too making more n more creations and VM 2 soon!! so all d best for it! n about our convos. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ the less I say the better it is..those r just the best ones...🀣 and the kids one and pagaal onuu n HC too I guess πŸ€£
now u might remember our talks here..hahaha..n am proud to be that nautanki for YOU🀣🀣 n sshhh...we better not let those secrets out heere🀣
U know what? I knew u would be doing something special for me..thats y i myself hasn't bother to bug u much on YM or IF..🀣🀣 see how smart ur sumu is πŸ˜†
i gotta say today..I do't mind if u ask for treat today  butπŸ˜†
thank you for everything u have done for me till 2day (n u better do continue in future too..n u know what am talking about tooπŸ˜†) I don't have to tell u either..what u mean for me...bas I pray to god that He keep blessing usn our frdship n protect from the evil eyesπŸ€— n I won't change for sure no matter who tries to come in between us...u know who, na?.🀣 buz SSSF all d way n forever πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
wohh..this seems like an YM here..i better go now🀣 n 4got to tell ya..lovd each n every sig of urs..like always i can't stop staring @ em😍..let me elaborate those on YMπŸ˜†
 ( yes..! am getting fond of ur fav emo now🀣) do I gotta tell ya?...ILY muchooo..!!
p;s enjoy the errors in this message like always πŸ€£

@ Afreen - aaww! am so touchd now πŸ˜†  same here.. without bugging u , my day is all weirdπŸ˜† 
me too..finally after 3yrs..the day has come..can't wi8 till friday comes πŸ˜³
but once again thanks..n love ya πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Nadz- & Anji - woh...guys! i don't even remember how we meet..i feel like am amensia patient..LMAo! thanks for always be there for me all...love u guys! n thanks for those beautiful gift 

@ ALL - once again thank you so much for all the wish n gifts, you all...all the PHreamers..FBers πŸ˜† all PHans..πŸ€—

Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 12 years ago