Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

ONWARD TO OBVIATE AND OUST PRATS (Page 2)

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishti1983

Ok Didi...read your post---Rombha Super Post--Big smile-- All your points were excellent and relevant.

Krishna---- What can I say...as I stated before in the LUD post --- he is a zombie--- Basically he is a zombie Puppet--with the strings in Maha cobra Mai -Ammaji's hands.

He did not react when she was whacked by SS before, all those years when SS burned her, insulted her and literally made her life miserable.

As it is seen, in many cases, the abused turn into abusers ...when Amma walked off leaving Kesar to die a painful death when KN beat her baby to death---that showed how evil she was---she has no conscience--no humanity

How did a guy like Krishna ever turn out to be her son? I mean she has to understand and appreciate that he is not like KN...but No...Amma is mental Kitchen politics bhakt--willing to stuff bassi BC into every one in Allahabad--its a different story that her PetuRam  Son ate up all the bassi BC

What are the CV's trying to do with Krishna---Its a question we need to ask---Can a man loose all his intuitiveness, his assertiveness, within one month?????? I mean if that was so...imagine how the world will be ...

Ghanti dadi--she was better off when she was a ghanti

Amma--- My God--cant say anything...she truly is a Black Mamba Snake---

Kessamma---She just wants to go back to her Black label drink.

KN-- hmm interesting to see what he does after he comes to know amma is trying to break K  and P relation--I know he will be happy---but what will he do?Join Amma with full enthusiasm or he will remem SS joootha maar and ask Amma to go solo

Will Kesar';s accelerated pregnancy ever come to an end...she became 8 months preggies in a month---when will she give Birth?

Lastly Pratigya---Now she is realizing that without K's love and support how alone she is...

So she truns to ARUSHIWacko???? Madamji does not have any friends???? Rolli was rolled out by Komal ...what about her other friends???

And how will her Jethani cum sister help her????  what does she know about marriage?????

Just because Arushi was prop after the bigamy trackDead  does not mean that the CV's can suddenly decide to make a prop Jhansi ki rani---I mean she will take care of SAX MMGJ when Adarsh leaves, she will take care of Kriya---WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF US--when Arushi starts her BAN JAYEES
ROFL

BTW Didi-- Where is Nainaji????  Did she like  dance her way to the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa set?????

ClapClapClap

I just hope that POPS realize that  we DONT want Arushi to poke her senseless nose Dead  into Kriya relation..

Whats the matter with CV's anyways??? I mean they made K into a a perfect candidate for the 'The Night Of the Living dead' movie.

Along with PBJ... going by the way the epi ended, they are trying to bring Arushi into spotlight by giving us ABJ Dead moments ...

I remem either KeenKeen di or atticus di made this prposal of creating 'RETURN TO SENDER' posters for Krishna's brain in one of the postsLOL

I am ready to bear all costs...paoer,printing,lamination...as long as CV"s RETURN KRISHNA"S BRAIN...and my only request--- I WANT HIS INTUITIVENESS and KRISHNA KRISHNA BG MUSICBig smile  BACK INTO MKAP

SS--- Buddha PaGal hain ROFL

Kessama--Is soon going to be the new Herione of MKAPLOL

ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMERARAIbabithaj

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by mishti1983

Ok Didi...read your post---Rombha Super Post--Big smile-- All your points were excellent and relevant.

Krishna---- What can I say...as I stated before in the LUD post --- he is a zombie--- Basically he is a zombie Puppet--with the strings in Maha cobra Mai -Ammaji's hands. Did he sell some of his gray matter? He went from cajoling her to fess up early in the week to turning his back and storming off today. He has so much growing up to do to be in a healthy marriage.

He did not react when she was whacked by SS before, all those years when SS burned her, insulted her and literally made her life miserable.

As it is seen, in many cases, the abused turn into abusers ..very true.when Amma walked off leaving Kesar to die a painful death when KN beat her baby to death---the Takurs seem to have a memory problem...sometimes short sometimes long...Kesar being buried alive seems like a non-issue to them and even Kesar has taken it in stride like she was just locked in a hot sauna for a few hoursAngry. that showed how evil she was---she has no conscience--no humanity

How did a guy like Krishna ever turn out to be her son? I mean she has to understand and appreciate that he is not like KN...but No...Amma is mental Kitchen politics bhakt--willing to stuff bassi BC into every one in Allahabad--its a different story that her PetuRam  Son ate up all the bassi BC. He surely is Sothuraman. He is giving KN a run for his money and we see everyone in both homes eatng a lot more than they did a year earlier. Just the ease of shooting around the dining table?

What are the CV's trying to do with Krishna---Its a question we need to ask---Can a man loose all his intuitiveness, his assertiveness, within one month?????? I mean if that was so...imagine how the world will be ...Krishna is right now an illusion! It's like his personality has been up for a toss. Very disappointing to see him lose his most admirable qualities like he is suffering from amnesia.

Ghanti dadi--she was better off when she was a ghanti  she seems to be given dialogues at the wrong times, bolti bundh when she needs to talk and speaks when she could just ring her bell.

Amma--- My God--cant say anything...she truly is a Black Mamba Snake--- rakshasi mamiyaarAngry but the truth is I have met a couple of women who make Takurain look like she's a sweet sasuma. Women are deadly when they feel threatened by another woman and her power.

Kessamma---She just wants to go back to her Black label drink.She just sat there with the an indifferent look.

KN-- hmm interesting to see what he does after he comes to know amma is trying to break K  and P relation--I know he will be happy---but what will he do?Join Amma with full enthusiasm or he will remem SS joootha maar and ask Amma to go solo KN looked a bit scared of SS and sorry for his mother watching her getting slapped. What is this new move SS has these days? It looks like one from WWF, he pulls this on KN and Takurain?ShockedOuch

Will Kesar';s accelerated pregnancy ever come to an end...she became 8 months preggies in a month---when will she give Birth?The pregnancy has reduced Kesar to two expressions, a Big smile and a Shocked while in mute mode. Don't they say it's good for the growing baby when he/she hears mother's voice? Or have POPS made a decision to give the new Kesar fewer dialogues?Confused

Lastly Pratigya---Now she is realizing that without K's love and support how alone she is...

So she truns to ARUSHIWacko???? Madamji does not have any friends???? Rolli was rolled out by Komal ...what about her other friends???Mithilakumari has never been seen on the show. Maybe Adarsh will meet Rolli Didi or bahar laundiya (as Komal called her) in DubaiWink

And how will her Jethani cum sister help her????  what does she know about marriage????? Hopefully she learned not to marry a married man. She probably picked up a few pointers on how to tackle Takurain which might come in handy for the naive Prats. Arusi would have made Takurain's life hell had she been the real bahu and not a supplementary one.LOL

Just because Arushi was prop after the bigamy trackDead  does not mean that the CV's can suddenly decide to make a prop Jhansi ki rani---I mean she will take care of SAX MMGJ when Adarsh leaves, she will take care of Kriya---WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF US--when Arushi starts her BAN JAYEES Who else? Hey Bhagwan! POPS are so enthused about giving us twists and turns that we are often left D'ohwhen they insert a MMGJ wasi into the Takur track out of the blue like that moldy achar in the sauce for BC.Tongue

BTW Didi-- Where is Nainaji????  Did she like  dance her way to the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa set?????
Shhh, let's keep it quiet. She may dance her way into MMGJ and scare Shamu and Dadi. Imagine if there was a spoof scene like that. Shamu would drool or shudder, there will be no middle ground.

SORRY DOUBLE POST--SORRY
Clap

I just hope that POPS realize that  we DONT want Arushi to poke her senseless nose Dead  into Kriya relation..

Whats the matter with CV's anyways??? I mean they made K into a a perfect candidate for the 'The Night Of the Living dead' movie.

Along with PBJ... going by the way the epi ended, they are trying to bring Arushi into spotlight by giving us ABJ Dead moments ...

I remem either KeenKeen di or atticus di made this prposal of creating 'RETURN TO SENDER' posters for Krishna's brain in one of the postsLOL

I am ready to bear all costs...paoer,printing,lamination...as long as CV"s RETURN KRISHNA"S BRAIN...and my only request--- I WANT HIS INTUITIVENESS and KRISHNA KRISHNA BG MUSICBig smile  BACK INTO MKAP

Kessama--Is soon going to be the new Herione of MKAPLOL

ClapClapClap
Clap

Edited by mishti1983 - 20 May 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE] by mishti1983

Kessama--Is soon going to be the new Herione of MKAP

[QUOTE]

We've seen a Prats who is changing quite a bit in such a short time. She went from running to Papa for advice to asking calling Arusi to share her burdens and just get some support. Did Adarsh's pointed statements to her at the jail and Niwas get her thinking? At this point I don't think Arusi is going to be playing the patchmaker in this marriage.

They sure are bringing her back to the fore a bit more recently. It' was around this time of year that her track began last year as well. Let's hope we won't be tortured with another painful non-romance again. After the faltu tracks with SCAM and KN bigamy track if they have come up with a decent track for her then it's fine by me. For some reason every guy that has been introduced for Arusi has met with resistence. Is it that viewers don't want a man in her life or they just don't like the pairing up.

Kesamma's track may throw the Takurs in a tizzy. She is yet to call on her "gift". It's hard to tell if there is some kind of underlying attraction between the two, At times it seems like they are flirting with each other. If it does develops into a buzurg romance, Takurain will come with her fangs and many will pay to watch her rip Kesamma into shreds. But what if she has met her match in the freeloading sambandhji?  With good actors like them if the script is strong then it may work.

Bottom line everyone wants to see Kriya, Kriya and more Kriya, bus baat katham.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtisuk4babithaj

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
meera di, excellent post ur always brilliant.   iam sure tht it will be K who will throw P out frm TN. and i also think this time seperation w\ill b long one, and agree with lacs comments, cv,s are inspired by balaji K soaps nowadays so iam scared tht they can start tht sautan track. but if tht happens  then its tough time for MKAP to survive .its finish then.

MERARAI

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
good post mera di, Clap

as for  K's behavior,   i think the CVs have given us ample explanation...K sees his mother accepting P wholeheartedly , he was suspicious of his mother at first but his suspicions vanished the moment he saw his mother writhing in pain when SS beat her for supporting P and he felt guilty after her emotional speech of getting her son's love and care at last...he thought n thought of it all night (bec he is 'feeling' now how he had never looked at his mother who is so loving n caring to him n his babu) and felt more guilty of never being a good son to his mother , never holding her hand when she was in pain and all that...and he decides  never to let her suffer more...

then he sees that his mother is always trying to cover up his babu's mistakes, warns even him not to scold her...and he is getting a doubt (ofcourse planted by amma) that maybe P is not liking his love towards amma or is 'jealous' of it...he is not doubting her love, rather he is doubting her possessive n jealous love...

then he hears from P that amma is trying to bring her down in SS's eyes while another story is firmly planted in his mind already by a caring mother...then he sees P saying the 'ashtami' thing which flared SS's anger and provoked him to beat amma again and he hears that P had already known of the fish-dish part but only said it when all were present...why? his mind gives him the answer based on formal events- P said that amma is trying to show her in bad light in front of SS, so P now deliberately wanted amma to get humiliated and beaten by SS... he is bound to think like that...bec he is not even considering the possibility of a foul play from amma's part, bec she is supporting P even though she is getting humiliated and beaten...and like amma said to P, K is like that only, he gives everything when he loves, but when he is angry, nothing u do cab make him understand or relent...and we know how K is when he is angry or upset with anyone, he could be very mean , infact meanest of mean Ouch...amma is playing a dangerous game with K...Confused Ouch Angry and i am sure K will be at his meanest to amma when he comes to know about the truth of her fake face...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasuk4piyarapiyarib2011Mayavi-26MERARAI

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Superb analysis Mera... loved your comments in red...Clap

Agree with u when u said that Baba is extreme in whatever he does... and I also totally agree that it is unbelieveable that K thinks that P is lying out of jealousy ...Angry
the CVs should have atleast shown K trying to consider Prats words...Angry  but I must point out here, K is exactly acting the way Prats did all this time with K... now the tables have turned... has anyone noticed that the only time P pays full attention to her marriage and hubby is when he is angry and distant with her...Confused

Finally, I have a feeling that the CVs have some big twist up their sleeves... there may be a rift between P and K, but it may be something which none of us have imagined...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtisuk4Mayavi-26dhakarn

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Thumbs Uplovely post boss...much needed for a dull weekend...thank u for making it livelyClap
piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
lovely and brilliant post dii well written mindblowing and also agree wid dhanya sis as she told everything which i want to say so thanks

dhakarn

Go to top