ONWARD TO OBVIATE AND OUST PRATS - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful post for the weekend.

I think something big like Amma either tries to kill or make P believe that Amma is going to kill P (or will Amma try to falsely harm K...no...very old formula) and when P tells this to K, he will get angry and throw P out.

Later when he regrets for throwing P and having a hard time in TN, either Kesar or GD ask him and he explain them what happened and then they ask, Why did not K believe P? What she told might be true...then the RED failed attempts of killing P (I want T&C also to inform K of those things which he did not know like P locked in her room)...then K starts his CID action and then ...will this end to PN????
Originally posted by a_uma

Superb analysis Mera... loved your comments in red...πŸ‘

Agree with u when u said that Baba is extreme in whatever he does... and I also totally agree that it is unbelieveable that K thinks that P is lying out of jealousy ...😑
the CVs should have atleast shown K trying to consider Prats words...😑  but I must point out here, K is exactly acting the way Prats did all this time with K... now the tables have turned... has anyone noticed that the only time P pays full attention to her marriage and hubby is when he is angry and distant with her...πŸ˜•

Finally, I have a feeling that the CVs have some big twist up their sleeves... there may be a rift between P and K, but it may be something which none of us have imagined...πŸ˜•

@ Bold--- Di-- I totally agree..πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Granted amma is a witch and she is the root cause for all this---But Thats True---  The Tables have turned.

First Pratigya treated K like this because of HUGE misunderstanding and Angad's manipulation.

Now Krishna is doing the same--- The only difference is --Krishna's case its worse---His OWN mother πŸ˜‘ is hell bent on destroying his life.
Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago

Laks... I hope u r wrong and the rift does not continue for long... 

Even I am curious... how will K react if Prats is sent out of TN ... will he stand and watch mutely... will he be the one to throw her out... or will he stop the red team from throwing her out...

whatever happens... I'm sure K will regain his grey matter the moment P is out of TN... afterall he cannot live without his babu...  or maybe there will be a new twist and the CVs will make P stalk K this time... 😳

Uma

Imagine if Prats shows up at Dhaba to see Krishna but not approach him to speak. The devars are being sidelined by Krishna now as well. Takurain's brand of craziness is alienating Krishna from everyone. If and when she extends it to SS will the buzurg Takur take her to task?

There are women in the real world who are worse than Takurain  pitting family members against each other...their own children and the fallout has been terrible too. Unless the children stand up against it or walk away from the emotional abuse there'd  no peace or happiness in sight.
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dhakarn

good post mera di, πŸ‘

as for  K's behavior,   i think the CVs have given us ample explanation...K sees his mother accepting P wholeheartedly , he was suspicious of his mother at first but his suspicions vanished the moment he saw his mother writhing in pain when SS beat her for supporting P and he felt guilty after her emotional speech of getting her son's love and care at last...he thought n thought of it all night (bec he is 'feeling' now how he had never looked at his mother who is so loving n caring to him n his babu) and felt more guilty of never being a good son to his mother , never holding her hand when she was in pain and all that...and he decides  never to let her suffer more...

then he sees that his mother is always trying to cover up his babu's mistakes, warns even him not to scold her...and he is getting a doubt (ofcourse planted by amma) that maybe P is not liking his love towards amma or is 'jealous' of it...he is not doubting her love, rather he is doubting her possessive n jealous love...

then he hears from P that amma is trying to bring her down in SS's eyes while another story is firmly planted in his mind already by a caring mother...then he sees P saying the 'ashtami' thing which flared SS's anger and provoked him to beat amma again and he hears that P had already known of the fish-dish part but only said it when all were present...why? his mind gives him the answer based on formal events- P said that amma is trying to show her in bad light in front of SS, so P now deliberately wanted amma to get humiliated and beaten by SS... he is bound to think like that...bec he is not even considering the possibility of a foul play from amma's part, bec she is supporting P even though she is getting humiliated and beaten...and like amma said to P, K is like that only, he gives everything when he loves, but when he is angry, nothing u do cab make him understand or relent...and we know how K is when he is angry or upset with anyone, he could be very mean , infact meanest of mean ...amma is playing a dangerous game with K...πŸ˜• 😑 and i am sure K will be at his meanest to amma when he comes to know about the truth of her fake face...

You have expressed Krishna's perception well. His thinking has been heading this way bec' his intuitive side has been stripped. He sees relationships as an all or nothing. When he was in Prats's corner he fended off everything his parents did angering them.  Now he's trying to make up for his years of indifference to his mother's pain and hurt but in the process he sidelines Prats.

If he were to delve into his mind and see it with a detachment needed to get to the truth in the present situation he would doubt the sincerity of his mother's behavior on some level and give Prats the benefit of the doubt. But he is a personality of "extremes" and he fails to see the big picture in situations like this.  There is guilt for his failure to understand his mother's feelings over the years. It's her turn to get his attention while he fends off everyone if they point a finger at her. He knows his mother is capable of being vicious yet he fails to consider her past bone deep hatred for Prats. Let's see how he handles things going forward. If he blindly follows and buys into everything Takurain does then he is going to have a lot of cleaning up to do when the truth hits the fans. 

It's not like he doesn't know how vicious, This is the same woman who proudly said she painted coal on Prats's face. She also urged KN to beat Kesar that she lost her child and yet cold-heartedly walked away from the room without helping Kesar.  She is dangerous to live around, period. SS knows her well and he tries to keep her reined in with his beating (which only makes her even more vicious) which is a wrong way to address her issues. But Takurain is going to be the one who pays a hefty price in the end. Unless POPS swipe it under the rug and pretend it was a silly phase.

In the long run when he reflects on his mother's behavior is not
Originally posted by MERARAI

Uma

Imagine if Prats shows up at Dhaba to see Krishna but not approach him to speak. The devars are being sidelined by Krishna now as well. Takurain's brand of craziness is alienating Krishna from everyone. If and when she extends it to SS will the buzurg Takur take her to task?

There are women in the real world who are worse than Takurain  pitting family members against each other...their own children and the fallout has been terrible too. Unless the children stand up against it or walk away from the emotional abuse there'd  no peace or happiness in sight.

Agree Mera... the CVs have portrayed this reality quite well... SS may support amma, he too never liked P and K marriage  ... he knows his wife very well and already he can sense that she is up to something...

and as you said... this emotional abuse will end the day K finds out the truth about his Amma... her house of cards will collapse, never to be rebuilt again... K will make allowances for his babu's mistakes out of sheer love, but I doubt he will do the same for others in the family...
I wonder if GD and Kesar's knowledge of RED's past plans to take out Prats will come up now. It may be saved for another day.

One possibility is that Takurian may slip up on her own. Thrilled by her solo success she may botch it, a big possibility. Will her rejoicing make Krishna wonder how much his mother really cared about Prats.

This may be one way they pave the way to the intutive, thinking Krishna again. Let's hope so. If he turns out to be a wimp and a wuss this show may be in danger.

SS may have wanted Prats out of Krishna's life but he has warned SDS never to get in the way of his relationship with Krishna. SS went from embracing Prats at the hospital partly to save Krishna from being charged for attempted murder.  It didn't take long for him to flip sides.

I'd like to see Prats publish her articles...will rile SS to know end for they can't read and people inquire him about his bahu's POV.  What better way to needle them but to write about how things are done in some households.πŸ˜†
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago

Laks... I hope u r wrong and the rift does not continue for long... 

Even I am curious... how will K react if Prats is sent out of TN ... will he stand and watch mutely... will he be the one to throw her out... or will he stop the red team from throwing her out...

whatever happens... I'm sure K will regain his grey matter the moment P is out of TN... afterall he cannot live without his babu...  or maybe there will be a new twist and the CVs will make P stalk K this time... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
it will be like christmas in julyπŸ˜ƒ and i would love every minute of itEmbarrassed
Originally posted by mia12

it will be like christmas in julyπŸ˜ƒ and i would love every minute of it😳

P will be at the Dhaba sitting at one of the tables and distract Krishna from collecting the money.  Imagine if she brings her paper and pen and sits outside the Dhaba writing her articles for hours and when he goes home she goes back to MMGJ. She doesn't say a word. She is just present there.

Takurain will wonder what's going on with Baba that he returns to the Niwas in a bad mood even after Prats is out of there. Serves her right!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by MERARAI

You have expressed Krishna's perception well. His thinking has been heading this way bec' his intuitive side has been stripped. He sees relationships as an all or nothing. When he was in Prats's corner he fended off everything his parents did angering them.  Now he's trying to make up for his years of indifference to his mother's pain and hurt but in the process he sidelines Prats.

If he were to delve into his mind and see it with a detachment needed to get to the truth in the present situation he would doubt the sincerity of his mother's behavior on some level and give Prats the benefit of the doubt. But he is a personality of "extremes" and he fails to see the big picture in situations like this.  There is guilt for his failure to understand his mother's feelings over the years. It's her turn to get his attention while he fends off everyone if they point a finger at her. He knows his mother is capable of being vicious yet he fails to consider her past bone deep hatred for Prats. Let's see how he handles things going forward. If he blindly follows and buys into everything Takurain does then he is going to have a lot of cleaning up to do when the truth hits the fans. 

It's not like he doesn't know how vicious, This is the same woman who proudly said she painted coal on Prats's face. She also urged KN to beat Kesar that she lost her child and yet cold-heartedly walked away from the room without helping Kesar.  She is dangerous to live around, period. SS knows her well and he tries to keep her reined in with his beating (which only makes her even more vicious) which is a wrong way to address her issues. But Takurain is going to be the one who pays a hefty price in the end. Unless POPS swipe it under the rug and pretend it was a silly phase.

In the long run when he reflects on his mother's behavior is not

@ bold : completely agree di, and also the fact that he is seeing thakurain only as 'his mother' and not as a woman capable of feelings other than 'mamta' is not helping the matters either...i too am getting a feeling that K will be the one to throw P out and he will only come to know the truth about his amma only and not of SS...yes,amma is the only one who is going to pay for it...SS would put the blame squarely on her once she is caught as we see SS is not involved in her plan...if in future when he realizes her plan(i think he will , on the pooja day itself) he would feign ignorance ...i have a feeling that amma will stage another attempted murder(of P or herself) and when K comes to know the truth later (after some time with P out of TN) he will only see his amma's attempt at murder and not SS'...and SS is cunning enough to save his skin by putting the blame on amma even if GD or kesar tells K of the previous attempts...bec SS-K confrontation is a trump card n i don't think the CVs will use it so soon...πŸ˜•