ONWARD TO OBVIATE AND OUST PRATS - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I just hope that POPS realize that  we DONT want Arushi to poke her senseless nose 🀒  into Kriya relation..
by mishti1983

Whats the matter with CV's anyways??? I mean they made K into a a perfect candidate for the 'The Night Of the Living dead' movie.

Along with PBJ... going by the way the epi ended, they are trying to bring Arushi into spotlight by giving us ABJ 🀒 moments ...

I remem either KeenKeen di or atticus di made this prposal of creating 'RETURN TO SENDER' posters for Krishna's brain in one of the postsπŸ˜†

I am ready to bear all costs...paoer,printing,lamination...as long as CV"s RETURN KRISHNA"S BRAIN...and my only request--- I WANT HIS INTUITIVENESS and KRISHNA KRISHNA BG MUSICπŸ˜ƒ  BACK INTO MKAP

SS--- Buddha PaGal hain 🀣

Kessama--Is soon going to be the new Herione of MKAP

meera di, excellent post ur always brilliant.   iam sure tht it will be K who will throw P out frm TN. and i also think this time seperation w\ill b long one, and agree with lacs comments, cv,s are inspired by balaji K soaps nowadays so iam scared tht they can start tht sautan track. but if tht happens  then its tough time for MKAP to survive .its finish then.
good post mera di, πŸ‘

as for  K's behavior,   i think the CVs have given us ample explanation...K sees his mother accepting P wholeheartedly , he was suspicious of his mother at first but his suspicions vanished the moment he saw his mother writhing in pain when SS beat her for supporting P and he felt guilty after her emotional speech of getting her son's love and care at last...he thought n thought of it all night (bec he is 'feeling' now how he had never looked at his mother who is so loving n caring to him n his babu) and felt more guilty of never being a good son to his mother , never holding her hand when she was in pain and all that...and he decides  never to let her suffer more...

then he sees that his mother is always trying to cover up his babu's mistakes, warns even him not to scold her...and he is getting a doubt (ofcourse planted by amma) that maybe P is not liking his love towards amma or is 'jealous' of it...he is not doubting her love, rather he is doubting her possessive n jealous love...

then he hears from P that amma is trying to bring her down in SS's eyes while another story is firmly planted in his mind already by a caring mother...then he sees P saying the 'ashtami' thing which flared SS's anger and provoked him to beat amma again and he hears that P had already known of the fish-dish part but only said it when all were present...why? his mind gives him the answer based on formal events- P said that amma is trying to show her in bad light in front of SS, so P now deliberately wanted amma to get humiliated and beaten by SS... he is bound to think like that...bec he is not even considering the possibility of a foul play from amma's part, bec she is supporting P even though she is getting humiliated and beaten...and like amma said to P, K is like that only, he gives everything when he loves, but when he is angry, nothing u do cab make him understand or relent...and we know how K is when he is angry or upset with anyone, he could be very mean , infact meanest of mean ...amma is playing a dangerous game with K...πŸ˜• 😑 and i am sure K will be at his meanest to amma when he comes to know about the truth of her fake face...
Superb analysis Mera... loved your comments in red...πŸ‘

Agree with u when u said that Baba is extreme in whatever he does... and I also totally agree that it is unbelieveable that K thinks that P is lying out of jealousy ...😑
the CVs should have atleast shown K trying to consider Prats words...😑  but I must point out here, K is exactly acting the way Prats did all this time with K... now the tables have turned... has anyone noticed that the only time P pays full attention to her marriage and hubby is when he is angry and distant with her...πŸ˜•

Finally, I have a feeling that the CVs have some big twist up their sleeves... there may be a rift between P and K, but it may be something which none of us have imagined...πŸ˜•
πŸ‘πŸΌlovely post boss...much needed for a dull weekend...thank u for making it livelyπŸ‘
lovely and brilliant post dii well written mindblowing and also agree wid dhanya sis as she told everything which i want to say so thanks
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

meera di, excellent post ur always brilliant.   iam sure tht it will be K who will throw P out frm TN. and i also think this time seperation w\ill b long one, and agree with lacs comments, cv,s are inspired by balaji K soaps nowadays so iam scared tht they can start tht sautan track. but if tht happens  then its tough time for MKAP to survive .its finish then.

Thank you mayaπŸ€—

I have been pondering over the possibility that Krishna could be the one to throw Prats out of the house this time how does he explain his lack of trust and faith in her, that he discounts and rejects her effort to clear the air without lending her a ear.  When he does go back for her will Prats forgive him so readily this time for refusing to trust her? Ultimatley Prats will win for she is the protagonist with the PBJ moments.  Will Prats resume writing articles to fend for herself while living with her maike? Will Krishna ask his saali sahiba to help him win Prats back ...he helped her get away from KN. Will Kesar try to help him in some way given he and Prats saved her life?

The Takurs may rejoice in getting rid of Prats but will Krishna accept a remarriage? Will that jolt him to realize his family's true intentions? Or will Prats fight for her marriage.

Prats may survive this separation better than Krishna.

She will, Krishna is essentially a weak character or he's been dumbed down deliberately he's far too vulnerable emotionally. Amma's character is the most cunning a few steps ahead of SS even in that regard, she's too pent up with hate & jealousy & a sizeable ego to boot which she'll continue to fuel & feed only then will she experience nourishment & subsequent satisfaction :)

Edited by Kabeer. - 12 years ago
Agree with u when u said that Baba is extreme in whatever he does... and I also totally agree that it is unbelieveable that K thinks that P is lying out of jealousy ...😑
the CVs should have atleast shown K trying to consider Prats words...😑 but I must point out here, K is exactly acting the way Prats did all this time with K... now the tables have turned... has anyone noticed that the only time P pays full attention to her marriage and hubby is when he is angry and distant with her...πŸ˜•

Finally, I have a feeling that the CVs have some big twist up their sleeves... there may be a rift between P and K, but it may be something which none of us have imagined...πŸ˜•
Uma completely agree with u. ya k is extreme in what ever he does. that is true. like our cv's they r also extremes they don;t have middle see thakkurs and sax how they created. i agree with dharkan also now K is thinking his mom is good as infront of him she is playing nice to prats. but i think atleast he should question it himself but that is not going. see how cv's r playing. yeap the drift will come it won;t be the thing which we r expecting the cv's always manage to pull up something which we have never imagined. uma u r right. yeap now prats have to fight without K's help to save her marriage. i want tosee how the cv's will proceed that. i don;t thin k the rift will be over so soon. because lot of things r associated with it. krishna has to see his amma;s real face, then truth abt prats murder attempts have to comeout who wil help prats if she is out of tn? someone inside the tn also have to help. somebody has to bring krishna to that sense were he will strart to think and put one and one together now he won;t do anything somebody has to provoke him to think. it will take time. i want this drift also to move quickly. iam thinking what the after reaction of prats and krishna after this. will prats understand she has to change her style in fighting what will she do? now i wonder how k will react after prats go out of tn if he throws her out will he become krishna like before?
Originally posted by laks76

the CVs should have atleast shown K trying to consider Prats words...😑 but I must point out here, K is exactly acting the way Prats did all this time with K... now the tables have turned... has anyone noticed that the only time P pays full attention to her marriage and hubby is when he is angry and distant with her...πŸ˜•

Uma completely agree with u. ya k is extreme in what ever he does. that is true. like our cv's they r also extremes they don;t have middle see thakkurs and sax how they created. i agree with dharkan also now K is thinking his mom is good as infront of him she is playing nice to prats. but i think atleast he should question it himself but that is not going. see how cv's r playing. yeap the drift will come it won;t be the thing which we r expecting the cv's always manage to pull up something which we have never imagined. uma u r right. yeap now prats have to fight without K's help to save her marriage. i want tosee how the cv's will proceed that. i don;t thin k the rift will be over so soon. because lot of things r associated with it. krishna has to see his amma;s real face, then truth abt prats murder attempts have to comeout who wil help prats if she is out of tn? someone inside the tn also have to help. somebody has to bring krishna to that sense were he will strart to think and put one and one together now he won;t do anything somebody has to provoke him to think. it will take time. i want this drift also to move quickly. iam thinking what the after reaction of prats and krishna after this. will prats understand she has to change her style in fighting what will she do? now i wonder how k will react after prats go out of tn if he throws her out will he become krishna like before?

Laks... I hope u r wrong and the rift does not continue for long... 

Even I am curious... how will K react if Prats is sent out of TN ... will he stand and watch mutely... will he be the one to throw her out... or will he stop the red team from throwing her out...

whatever happens... I'm sure K will regain his grey matter the moment P is out of TN... afterall he cannot live without his babu...  or maybe there will be a new twist and the CVs will make P stalk K this time... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³