KNPKH2ster thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If you all have heard recently, WWE legend Macho Man Randy Savage has passed away in a car accident early today. He was 58 years old. I posted my view on my blog about the death of Macho Man, but I will share a sample of it here:

I have never seen Macho Man wrestle before as he was wrestling before my generation, but I did see his clips on YouTube and saw old videos and he was a tremendous wrestler who had the charisma to cut a promo on the microphone, with his catchphrase "Oooh Yeah!"

Now the question is, will Macho Man get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame?

If you want to read more, here's the link to my blog. http://nycknpblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/5202011-rip-macho-man-randy-savage.html

I know that it's a bad time to do this, but I know that I haven't promoted my blog on I-F so I'll give a few shorts words to tell you what it's about. It's mainly me talking about pro wrestling, MMA, NY sports (primarily baseball and football) and sharing my opinion.

Going back to the topic, Macho Man was a legend that had a tremendous career and hopefully one day he would be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

R.I.P. Macho Man, you will be missed.