Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Bharti VS Amrit (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who do you think is a better mother in law?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.45%]
68 [98.55%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

amrit is mre like mother material,u cant count her as saas,mother in laws are not so sweet,bharti is more like saas,but given a choice i will choose amrit as saas for myself rther den bharti so my vote goes for amrit

I don't believe that MIL's are not sweet. There are many mother in laws who are really nice and caring..the society just takes the word saas as bad evil and mean however that is not really true...ppl who are nice and caring actually remain so.

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

amrit is mre like mother material,u cant count her as saas,mother in laws are not so sweet,bharti is more like saas,but given a choice i will choose amrit as saas for myself rther den bharti so my vote goes for amrit

I don't believe that MIL's are not sweet. There are many mother in laws who are really nice and caring..the society just takes the word saas as bad evil and mean however that is not really true...ppl who are nice and caring actually remain so.
but are they as sweet as amrit,and am not saying MIL ARE Suppose to be evil but i just meant they arent so sugarly coated,
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by stranger11

but are they as sweet as amrit,and am not saying MIL ARE Suppose to be evil but i just meant they arent so sugarly coated,

There are quite a few who are sugar coated...but yeh the majority surely isn't sugar coated
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
With all my due respects to the person who put in this poll, I do not think that was a smart question.  Amrit is such a sweet person versus an egoistic pathetic Ambaji.  The results of the poll speaks for itself. 

Edited by beetaurus - 21 May 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addict

sac58375 Senior Member
sac58375
sac58375

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beetaurus

With all my due respects to the person who put in this poll, I do not think that was a smart question.  Amrit is such a sweet person versus an egoistic pathetic Ambaji.  The results of the poll speaks for itself. 

Beetaurus question has nothing to do with being smart or not.  I put up the poll because while back we were debating which family we would prefer.  I was merely wanting to know where everyone stood and perhaps I was wrong with how I perceived Bharti.  Being of Punjabi decent I was siding with Amrit and simply wanted to know if I was biased or if other felt the same that Mona's mistreatment by Bharti was uncalled for as oppose to how Hetal is treated by Amrit.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

beetaurus

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
def amrit..bharti cant even touch her in this matter

nicksnr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index