India-Forums

ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 (Page 59)

Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update Ragz 
feels sad reading the note hope everythings who's copyin stop doing it for god sake!
PS: is it me!?Confused

Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 03 June 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

Komal.Gull IF-Dazzler
Komal.Gull
Komal.Gull

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
res<3
edited
what an update ragzuu d
love all ur siggies
                     AP omg what a scene was this i am just crazy abt that scene scene is really very painful gorgeous colouring textures r just out of this world love the text tooo

ian and nina looking hot in this one i love the colouring soo much texts r also awesome 

oh kash haayee this siggy is my fav in this update they looking shooo hot 2gether
colouring is fab as usuall
texts r sooo adorable 

i also love this one bcozz blending is superb colouring is fantastic 

ohhh i love the promo  the siggy is fab
 i love this version bcoz colouring is awesomely done on it

this one is really very unique colouring is totally different i love the light texture 

requests are awesomeness i love them soo much
i love the most the kash one is requests
i love the blending and texts the most bcoz blending match wid texts
love the colouring tooo

dont get upset d if some people copying ur work so they dont have mind at all bcoz they cant create a ragini magic on their siggy so dont upset tell him/her openely that he/she copying u
i hope its not me
<3KOMAL

Edited by neelohoney - 05 June 2011 at 5:35am

ragzz.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Reserved Big smile

-Edited-

Ok, I had to refresh the page a zillion times because the stuff wasn't coming. My stupid internet! Argh! 

Omg!! The AbhIya one! Omg!! Thank you soo much!! YOu're the best and it's gorgeous beyond words!! Specially the text! The scene was amazing and your work is just out of this world!! I will so use it right away <33 
Ok, I don't even know how I'm going to comment on the rest of the update now ROFL.ROFL
Ok, the SaJan one is not visible even now. Head Desk! But I know that your work on them is always stunning so I don't even need to see the siggy to tell that I love it Big smile
Ian-Nina and KaSh, both are adorable!
Vivan-Suku! Oh gosh!! What did I tell you, Rags? I knew they'd click!! I don't think I would've had a complaint if he were playing Abhay Raichand. Though, now it's Vivian and I love him in that role but these two look adorable together! And your merging is superb! BTW, can you give me the link to the article? I want to read it. Thanks Embarrassed
The ArShi ones came our superb and the Mohit one is my favourite in the update after AbhIya of course. Amazing work there!
Requests, half of them aren't visible but I love the last one a lot.

Thanks for the updates, Rags and specially for the siggy!! Thank you for always being such a sweetheart to me!! I never said it but I really appreciate and value our friendship. Aaj bas bolne ka mann kar raha tha Heart

@Note: That is terrible, Rags! I hope that person realises how much hardwork you put in and that this is just not done!! Tc Hug

Edited by Chill_Out - 03 June 2011 at 4:00pm

ragzz.

Angelic_Pari IF-Rockerz
Angelic_Pari
Angelic_Pari

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome work raggz... Loveeddd the Mohit siggyyy in the freebies and the IPKKND stuff is also brilliant...ClapGreat job

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@Sam..no re not you Embarrassed guys as i said im sorry, i shouldn't have put the note here in a way, my intention is not to hurt anyone :(

Bepannaah.

-DarkFantasy- IF-Rockerz
-DarkFantasy-
-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Ragzzz .. Hug Amazing update yaar .. Day Dreaming

Hayyyeee .. Just loved this siggy Blushing Gosh the text & colour rocked Embarrassed Day Dreaming

This one is BEAUTIFUL <3 Loved it to the core .. Here the text is WOW .. Gonna use this one soon Embarrassed

& Last but not the least .. This one .. Hayye Loved the colouring & the way u edited it .. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

All together Gorgeous Work .. Day Dreaming Embarrassed Keep making more .. Big smile Hug

ragzz.

Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

@Sam..no re not you Embarrassed guys as i said im sorry, i shouldn't have put the note here in a way, my intention is not to hurt anyone :(

Ohh, thank god!Embarrassed u dont need to be sorry hun u should put it so that person knows! that she is copyin u

ragzz.

xAlishax IF-Dazzler
xAlishax
xAlishax

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

^^Wooow .. This one is super cute yaar. Love the pics you have chosen to work with and the text does magic. Beautiful one. 

^^This is a heart wrenching one. You did a very good job again with the pic selection and perfect text to go with it. 

^^FAAAB. I LOVE the colouring/text and love how its simply one pic yet so effective!

^^Breathtaking! The pics are blended so DAMN WELL! LOL. I LOVE it. & also love the broken lights overlay at the bottom. Makes it look really dreamy.

^^OMG, no! Really? I would have DIED if Vivaan played Abhya.. I FREAKIN LOVE him. LOL. Indeed they would have made a magical pair. Nevertheless, sig is aweeesomee!

^^The icon sets are FAB. AMAZING colouring!

The rest are also really good! Esp the KaSh and Samrat one. Really well done sweetheart.

ragzz.

Go to top