India-Forums

ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 (Page 54)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

OMGG!

Fabulous update sis! Day Dreaming  Ian-Sukirti siggy is just priceless Silly How do they both manage to look good with each other and so many other actors. Seriously both are enigmatic, magical and perfect together. OMG! Cant stop fantasizing and drooling on them. Day Dreaming thank u so much sis Hug i know right, they both are just gorgeous together Day Dreaming

Ahh KaSh one is so so so beautiful. Awesome suggestion my Mona Embarrassed. Honestly the chemistry KaSh have is unbeatable. Although for me KaSu were my perfect AR, but no one comes close to Karan & Shilpa's chemistry. They are MAGIC together. Day Dreaming And the siggy that you've made is perfectly gorgeous. <3 i know man, KaSh are unbeatable although KaSu were my addiction..these two AR's actually made DMG what it stands for especially the first AR Embarrassed im glad you liked it Big smile

What do i say about the requests, can't believe you're so good at these and so fast :OO Sharmi's REQ. turned out the best. Hands down. It is PERFECTION <3  hehe im not that fast ..i dont know i was just bored..so kept making them one by one LOL even i think this one turned out best Wink

Love youuu Hug

Originally posted by Iram..x

OMG Ragzz
Amazing Update
I love the Ian/Suku and KaSh sigDay Dreaming
All the other sigs are beautiful aswell :)

thanks so much iram Embarrassed

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Reserveddd!! I love you, Ragsy!! Hug

-Edited-

EEE!! Ian-Sukirti ones are so gorgeous, Ragsy!Silly.Silly I actually unbelievable! Omg!! Day Dreaming
KaSh one is so gorgeous! Omg!! I'm fida over that scene till date! Hayyee!! <33
And great work on the requests!! Specially the last two!! Totally fabulous!! thank u neetz Hug muaahh!! i knew u would go all fida over the ian Suku sig Embarrassed Hug

Mera ek suggestion le lo please!!! AbhIya's last scene Broken Heart of course neetz i will make it on them..i was just too depressed to even look at that scene again Cry but will definitely make Hug

Stunning update but!! I know I'm falling short of words this time but I was just a little upset regarding something and this lifted my mood and I have such a BIIIG smile on my face ever since I saw the update PM Dancing awww i m glad i could do that for you Hug i love you

Love you forever! Hug

Originally posted by DulceAmor

Beautiful update Ragz! The Ian-Sukriti sigs look lovely - your colouring on them is fab! Love, love, loveee the KaSh sig - it is sooo beautiful!!! Pls do consider making more. Reqs are all awesome, esp the castle-beckett one - the style of it is superb! Brilliant work!

thanks Anu Hug i wil definitely make more sweets..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lone_Persona.

Oh My! 
Ragz, my reuqest have turned out so beautifully! I absolute adore it. Everything about it is so pretty! Thanks so much for making my request hun! Going to use it now <33

I adore the first sig. Absolute stunning! Sharmila's req is gorgeous! I love the colouring <3

Amazing work hun!
Keep it up!

x x

thank you SO much zoah Hug i am so glad you liked it Embarrassed means a lot ya

Originally posted by --blossom--

OMGGG Ragz di jus fab iam loving it all..!Iam staring at all siggiesDay DreamingDay DreamingSrk siggy goshhhDay DreamingI wished it's mineLOL..!sugg-sajan siggies if u have time pls make it Embarrassed

Love yaHug

Aww thanks zumm Hug arey u can surely use it..since it doesnt say who its for right Embarrassed theres no name on it..Hug im glad u liked it..i will surely make SG..dont even need to tell me Embarrassed they are my jaans u know thatEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -DarkFantasy-

Hey Ragzz .. Hug 
Just loved the Ian-Sukirti sig. Day Dreaming Both the colouring was so good Embarrassed 
Requests turned out Beautiful Embarrassed Clap
Keep making more & more Big smile Hug

thanks hon Hug glad you liked it Big smile

Originally posted by jenny1000

Beautiful stuff Ragzz. They all look amazing..

How I wish this was a freebie because it looks damn beautiful. flawless infact..

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5796/sofiareq.png

thanks so much jens Hug i can make one for u if you wish Embarrassed

Originally posted by ..-Komal-..

Stunning work Ragz! Lovee the Ian&Suku one! Both are my favss too(:
All the reqs look amazing!
Keep it up!

<3Komal

thanks so much komal Hug

ZumSrK.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

OMG Just wow Ragzz, thanks a ton for the PM Btw
absalutely loveddd the request babe, the Castle and Beckett one is just gorgeous, and Sanaya and Barun one too. Loved the siggie made of Lona, SRK n Preety, totally and utterly gorgeous. I loved every bit of this update and the freebies are totally wow, just mindblowing babe.
thanks so much hon Hug  so glad you liked these Embarrassed it really means a lot Embarrassed

This is just wow, I loveee Ian, that dude is just beautiful in his own unique way. I love the combination you made here of Suku and Ian, it's totally beautiful. I love your colouring its total genious. The two different shades put together, it's just beautiful, i love the pictures you picked of Ian and Suku, they are totally and utterly cutesome. Suku's one is just adorable, i love her with curly hair it really suits her. And Ian, my my, isn't he a smouldering guy, i love him, especially in this pic, the soft smile which seems invisble, yet his eyes capture you right away, it's just wow. I love this siggie to bits.

OMGG i know Ian is one hottie and as Nina also calls him Mr.Smoulderhalder BlushingLOL he is gorgeouss and im glad you liked this sig as well Embarrassed thank you

The moment i saw KaSh in your title you had my hooked babe, seriously you just had be hooked. And then the moment i saw this update i was blown away, thank you Mona for suggesting this scene, it's one of the most beautiful scenes of KaSh every done. Their chemistry is unbeatable, i love the way you've made this siggie. The blend of the pictures are exciting and mindblowing, this siggie is one of my fav of all times. And damn that text is exactly what i would have had in mind if i ever made a siggie (which i suck at, and won't attempt). But this is just wow, the colouring is what really stood out, the beautiful texture of this siggie is just breathtaking. Every ounce of this siggie stole my breath away ragzz, u have no idea how happy it makes me to see you make a KaSh siggie, you've done a splendouring job at it. And i would definately ask for more KaSh siggies in the future, maybe some from their confessions scene or their cute fightings days. You made this one with such grace and class, and just that right amount of texture, that it's just wow.

thanks SO much Cherry Hug i love the way you've described the siggy and what u love about it..makes me feel so proud..i cant thank you enough for the lovely kind words Embarrassed
Lovely work babe
Muah xx

Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

Ragzz! THIS IS GORGEOUS DUDE. I love love love love the blending. I m soo happpy you made some KaSh stuff :D gorgeous coloring as always! LOVE the song you chose..its my fav :D

thanks ashu Hug i know this is one of my fav songs too and i had to use it on this sigg Embarrassed

Originally posted by aisha_1992

beautiful update..
i just loved all request.. wooow esp Sofia and Avni req

senorita

thanks aisha

Originally posted by desigrl05

this is soo effing sexy i cannot even tell u:

omg..i love this to bitttsss;alskdjf;as j!! great job!!

thank u sweetheart Hug  love yaa Hug glad you liked this one..ya its kinda unique..i dont know LOL

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

Thank you sooo much for my request hun<3
Just LOVE it<3 The colouring..the textures..everything is just perfect<3
LOVE you<3 Usinnngg<3
LOVE the other requests as well<3 Especially the one for Sharmilla,3
Keep rocking hun<3
Sneha:)

thanks sneha Hug muaahh
im so happy you liked ur request Hug love yaa Embarrassed

Originally posted by idreamaboutyou

love how the KaSh sig came out thanks for crediting me (:

thanks mona Smile oh of course i had to credit you LOL how silly
but i would really appreciate you could use it too Big smile

Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

beautiful update ! loveee the kash ones  sofia's request came really good over all beautiful update Big smile

thank you Hug love ya...aur is baar no essay???? Shocked ROFL

Originally posted by aishix

Ragz,

cutiepies, all the reqs turn out P E R F E C T. and sofi's one is my fav, just like the way u made it, and ur colouring is WOW. and ian/nina sigs are just BEAUTIFUL. they're so cute together <3

Keep rocking =/ Heart
all the best for next reqs,
Love ya always Hug

thanks so much aisho Hug
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Ragz di Hug
OMGGG you know how much I LOVE that sajan siggy! That is SO magical. I love the blending and the coloring. The use of effects is amazing and the text is BANG ON! OMGGG that was one of the best moment. Feeling so good on seeing this siggy<3

I love the way DE siggy turned out. I love the coloring and the border is stunning. I love the blending and the text. Ian-Nina siggies are out of the world. I love it so much.It is just amazing. Great effects!

Sanz siggy is gorgeous. I love the coloring and the format you arranged the pics. I so love the fonts u use. It is gorgeous.

Anya siggy is gorgeous. I love the blending. The blur effect on text is so cool. I love it so much. ZNMD icons are superb. Mausam siggy is fab! I love your blending so much EmbarrassedLOL

OMGG Sanaya stuffs are heavenly.I love those icons and the siggy is beyond words. I love the effects you used. Sanz-Barun siggies are gorgeous. I love the first one more. The style is gorgeous. I love the coloring in second one.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ian-Sukriti siggy endless. Its gorgeous. The second is superb. Those effects are amazing. I love it so much. KaSh siggy is awesome. I love the blending and the text so much.

DO NOT USE ones are STUNNING. I love all the siggies. Each one is unique and different. It is simply Fab!

Keep rocking Cool

Thanks so much Nish Hug u always make my day with such wonderful words Hug Love you
Embarrassed

Originally posted by Dangelz

Beautifulll update Ragz!

The Ian-Sukirti sig took me by surprise LOL...but the sig looks really nice! I love the way you blended their pics together, and both versions look awesome =)

OMG the KaSh sig is SO stunninggg! Adore the colouring and blending! Looks so dreammyyy, and that is one of my fav scenes of theirs! Day Dreaming 

The requests have all turned out amazinggg, especially the VZ request! Its gorgeouss! Embarrassed

Keep up the lovely work hon <3

thanks so much Dangelz Hugas much as im a hardore DE fan .. yeah i love Ian and Sukirti to bitss as two separate people..cant do without them Embarrassed so i had to make a siggy EmbarrassedLOL im glad you liked the sig hon ..thanks for liking the KaSh one as well..i know that scene was magic right..beautiful together !! glad you liked everything Big smile

Originally posted by aa123.80

Fabnesss!!!

The Ian-Sukirti one look amazing. Esp the second version!
And woah, the reqs are awesome awesome.

The ones I love most are the Kash, SaRun and Veer Zaara ones. They stand out totally!!
Fab work on the colouring and style of the Veer Zaara one. Stunning!!!
Love you!

thank you Ishu Hug glad you liked these ones..means a lot to me man Hug love you too Embarrassed

Originally posted by fend

hey ragzHug
awesome fab creationsClap
loved all of them amazingEmbarrassed
beautiful workThumbs Up
n thanks for the pm

thanks dear :))

Originally posted by Sano88

stunning work ragini.. Gosh. This update of yours is simply goregeous, I loved the kash one esepcially. Requestscame out fab :D

thanks so much Sano Hug love yaa

Dangelz

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I am Gone for a week or so and so much awesomness to catch up with*phew*
Firstly congratz on the new gallery. Beautiful first page. FlatteredEmbarrassed.

All updates looked fantabolus. The Mausam, the last KhusiArnav ones took the cake!
aww, IanSuku*sigh*, would love to see em coact, kinda impossible thoughOuch. the siggy is supercute.

Keep up the gorgeous work hun!

ragzz.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Ragziee Hug Im soo glad you've added freebies along with requests .. or else I'd feel so tempted to steal someones requestROFL

OMG Suku and Ian are gorgeous .. like together they wouldnt look so bad .. woahh .. that's pretty awesome :P and I lovee the coloring on those sigs .. how you've got two different colorings next to each otherTongue 
Hayeee the KaSh sigg Shocked its GORGEOUSS!! *adds to dabba* Embarrassed its just perfect jaan .. and the circle thingy looks great on the sigWink

The requests look fab of courseBig smile I love the coloring on the Sanaya/Barun sig and even the border you addedSmile and the SalRani (lol thats cutee) sig is really nicee .. though the film was depressing much lmao ..

Haha thats good you didnt really have any Ian/Nina sigs in this update .. im still using an old one you madeLOL  ..

ragzz.

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
UPDATE :D

I m leaving! bye! :)

ragzz.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
oh my gosh , i so mad right now yar , i edited my comment yaar , and it tells me that i am spamming in your shop yaar 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saraaa.ragzz.

Go to top