India-Forums

ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 (Page 5)

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Hey hun:)
Will for sure edit my spot by tomorrow..but just leaving a message to tell you that I posted a question for you in my shop involving your request..Im somehow not able to post it and Im in a hurry right now..so whenever time permits..do check it and tell me:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 20 May 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Originally posted by Dangelz

Hiii Ragini! Embarrassed
OMFG  :O is that really you Dangelzzz :OO it is SO good to see you comment here Hug when did we last interact? i think i opened a topic on the DMG forum , and u had replied there as far as i remember ROFL wow long time Hug Ok so I FELT the need to reply to your reply! LOL I knowww its been sooo longgg! Hug Honestly, I can't remember the last time we properly interacted. OMGG was DMG forum the last place we interacted??!? Shocked Holy coww...it has been LONGGG! ROFL 

OMGG first of all, I deeply want to apologise for never getting the chance to comment or visit your shop. Everytime I wanted to come visit or comment, something always got in the way and I ended up forgetting.  arey dont be sorry ..its all good, ya i have always been waiting for your response, and im am glad you could do it now Embarrassed Aww you've been waiting for my reponse? That's so sweet! I'm really sorry once again, hope you didn't mind or take it to heart. To be honest, I don't visit very many galleries or shops in the first place. Maybe like 4 or 5 and thats it. LOL I'm glad to finally enter your world of creations here =)

Ofcourse, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your work. I've seen alot of your and Yamini's work floating around IF, especially in the MJHT and PKYEK galleries =) So I FINALLY got the chance to break my silence today! ROFL What better time to break my silence, than the opening of your 3rd shop right? LOL  ROFL ya ive seen ur liked on my updates in these CG's , ya i notice you dont write much LOL ya i think its a good time Big smile Yeahhh that's basically what I do in CG's most of the time. Like people's work or post my own work LOL. Yes you're right, I'm a woman of few words. ROFL No actually, I can be a chatterbox if you get to know me more...Aish knows what I'm talking about. ROFL I'm more of a floater in forums. I HARDLY post or comment on stuff, unless I really feel like it lol.

Hugeee congrats for reaching your third shop! Hope you have many more, to showcase your lovely collection of work =) Your work has improved leaps and bounds, and I'm very very impressed! Embarrassed I'm going to try my best to visit your shop more often...and I still have to do my darshan at your sister's shop too! ROFL I feel bad for not visiting or commenting in your shop earlier, but better late than never right?  aww thanks so much for saying that, means a lot, ya im pretty sure she will be looking forward to your response :) oh yeah it deffo better late than never at all ;) pleasee do visit more often..i always send PM's though :) You're welcome, and I meant every word of what I said =) Oh yes I won't keep Yamini waiting for too long lol. See the thing is, I don't keep up with PM updates lol. I just visit on my own time, so hope you don't mind...but don't worry, I'll make sure I try to come visit as often as I can =)

Anyway, beautifulll update! Loveee the MoNaya stuff, and those are some of my fav pics of them too =) I adoree the rusty brown colouring you've done on them, gives this very vintage look! The Ian-Nina stuff looks so so pretty, especially the first sig! Adore the blending and colouring =) The Arjuhi sig looks stunningg too! Looking forward to more of your updates!  glad you like these as well Dangelz ..it means so much hon Hug Aww...you're very welcome =)

OMG just realized I wrote you an essay up there! ROFL Anyway, congratsss once again for the third shop! Keep up the fabb work =)  ya that happens with me too LOL thanks Embarrassed

ragzz.

Contradiction01 IF-Rockerz
Contradiction01
Contradiction01

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Congratss Raggii!CoolWink

This is just the third one..m sure there are many more to go. :]

And great update! The MoNaya ones are just too awesome.

Updt soon. (Ok, i read in your update wala post that you're making sigs non stop for last 1 week and i know you won't update soon..but still..what's the harm in requesting you. :])

-Radz

ragzz.

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
RAGZZZ
congo for ur new shop! 
me soo happy for ya!
and amazing update loved it!
well tose pics of monaya are my fav too!!
gr8 going! 
i hope u have more and more such shops
Keep rocking! 

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 20 May 2011 at 11:04pm

ragzz.

-Ishita- IF-Rockerz
-Ishita-
-Ishita-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Oh Woww 3rd Shop :O :O
Congrats Ragz! It's great to see 3rd one!
Hope u have many more!
and loved ur Banner 1st of all.. Great work Aish..
MoNaya,Shahid-Amrita and AnYa.. It's Rocking! and coming to the update it's Fab..
MS ones toh <3 , u always rock i when it comes to MS and this Valentine Interview was toh one of the best! Everything looks Stunning! Requests are also Awesome!
Keep coming more Ragz..  Keep Rocking.Hug Love you..

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
@dangelz...thanks for replyin LOL yup i think was the DMG forum ROFL i m ashamed that we were a part of that forum ROFL lol..no worries at all hon, please take your own time to check my updates ..i never expect anybody to respond to my PM's immediately Embarrassed i totally understand where you're coming from and i am very glad you could make it here today Hug

Dangelz

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much Radz ..ya hon i dont know what i will make next and when i'll update, coz im just so freakin tired LOL need to give it a break i guess LOL

@Ishi..thank you jaana Hug love  you Hug
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Wow, third shop?! Congratsss!! Hug Hug Hug

Love the first page, the banner look awesomeee.
And the sigs, are stunning as usual!
Love the MoNaya one, cause the colouring is great and the style is awesome too!
And the Ian-Nina stuff looks fab too!!!!

Jhanvi's sig came out lovely. Love it!!!

ragzz.

Go to top