India-Forums

ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 (Page 3)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

jgjglkh

^^
*edit*
my gibberish *reserved-i-am-too-excited-to-type-anything* code Big smile   ROFL ROFL Hug

#1 what a freaking awesome banner! I love that it has all ur fav couples! its soo different, aish did a fab job with it! she always makes them so perfect man, and she doesnt like it herself Stern Smile

#2 ahah..i love ur intro story about hwo u got started and noticed and all.damn cutte..! and i am soo shocked that u started not to long ago and you're like fantabulous at siggy making now!  hehe ya i kinda like writing that. people should know more about me..haina Big smile thanks girl, means a lot Hug

#3 awww..i inspire you?? thats soo damn sweet! as long as my creations dont barbaad anyone then imcool w/ it ahah ..yes u totally do..i love ur styles and simplicity Embarrassed

NO

YOU

DIDN'T

!!

omfg omfg omfg !!

this suprise made me smile soo wide! i swear i was not expecting this at all! aww..what a sweetheart you are! i lovve itt! using asap! eekss! me loves my AA :P :P and you chose such a touching scene to make a siggy on..gosh  i hate ndtv imagine for pulling it off air but khair its the memories na.. *sigh* thank u loveHug ya just while talkin to you , i made it quickly Hug coz i dont know when i can make you one..but yeah i had to make this one. so so so happyyy you like it Hug muaahhh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05aishhh.

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
bichari aish is thodisi pagal..her "ugly" creation is what i would call a masterpiece if i made ahah..  @aish:btw stalkerrr..i see u 'liking' posts for me even before i read them ahahah.. cutie, come out !

aww u did that while talking w/ me?? dmann..see now that would've taken me a good half hour to do or something hehe.im slow, iknow ;P

aishhh.ragzz.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Congrats Ragzz! I am so glad you are on Shop#3. You are one of the finest sig makers I have ever seen and at the same time, a very sweet friend of mine.Hug I hope to see many more from you! Love the latest updates esp since each sig is so damn perfect but this is my favorite:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7278/newin1.png

^ it's flawless man!

aishhh.ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

bichari aish is thodisi pagal..her "ugly" creation is what i would call a masterpiece if i made ahah..  @aish:btw stalkerrr..i see u 'liking' posts for me even before i read them ahahah.. cutie, come out ! poori ki poori stalker hai ROFL  

aww u did that while talking w/ me?? dmann..see now that would've taken me a good half hour to do or something hehe.im slow, iknow ;P yep i did :P and i was wanting to make an arjuhi sig from a long time. coz a lot of people seem to be their fan here Embarrassed and ya NDTV is silly to pull it off, its sad :(

Originally posted by jenny1000

Congrats Ragzz! I am so glad you are on Shop#3. You are one of the finest sig makers I have ever seen and at the same time, a very sweet friend of mine.Hug I hope to see many more from you! Love the latest updates esp since each sig is so damn perfect but this is my favorite:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7278/newin1.png

^ it's flawless man!

Awww jens Hug Hug i love you countless Hug thank you so much for always for your support and kind words..it means so much to me..Hug and im so happy you like that NiAn sig Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

bichari aish is thodisi pagal..her "ugly" creation is what i would call a masterpiece if i made ahah..  @aish:btw stalkerrr..i see u 'liking' posts for me even before i read them ahahah.. cutie, come out !

aww u did that while talking w/ me?? dmann..see now that would've taken me a good half hour to do or something hehe.im slow, iknow ;P

dude i was in YOUR shop..you are too fast with sigs ;S and plus my sar is phatttinggg isliye im going. stalker calling a stalker a stalker haha ;)) i know i have totally lost it doesn't mean you faida uthao and call me paagal you know :(( but it's ok i am LOL

ragzz.

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Goshh last night I was thinking that I should res in your old one considering the speed with which it was moving, I was so lazy so I thought of resing today morning and today I see another shop Stern Smile  ROFL Hug

CONGRATS RAGZ DI Hug HugHug

RES!
I will be back with my essay Cool

EDITED:ROFL

CONGRATS RAGZ DI <3

I still remember commenting on your first shop like days ago but now you are in third one? Stern Smile :OOO It shows how amazing you are. I love number 3 but yes I want you to reach many more in a short notice and I know you will Cool Everyone loves to use your work. I always tell you that your creations are unique. I still remember the siggy you made on wines and kisses..gosh Ragz di your work is stupendous! And no one can beat you when it comes to textures. It is really clean. I love the way you make them!Gosh your creations are Fab!

I love the banner. It is super gorgeous. I love the coloring and the way the blending is done. Miss Adorable rocks when it comes to banner!Heart 

I love your first update in your new shop! The coloring is awesome. I love those MS icons. The siggy is gorgeous. I love the way it turned out. I am gonna use it!Embarrassed

Ian-Nina are HOT!Blushing ROFL I LOVE LOVE LOVE those siggies endless. Great blending and I love the coloring. I LOVE the blur effect on texts. And texts are as usual awesome.

The surprise siggy is super gorgeous. It came out well. And it is damn HOT! I love text! Simply superb!

Keep Rocking! Love you so much! Hug

Edited by nishi_sajan - 22 May 2011 at 1:24am

aishhh.ragzz.

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

dude i was in YOUR shop..you are too fast with sigs ;S and plus my sar is phatttinggg isliye im going. stalker calling a stalker a stalker haha ;)) i know i have totally lost it doesn't mean you faida uthao and call me paagal you know :(( but it's ok i am LOL

ahaha..and i was just readn ur comment at my shop when you wrote this.. awww..noo..go to sleep yaar..and make sure you take in lots of fluids when you wake up..and eat orangess!! that'll helpp!
aha.yeah stalker calling a stalker a stalker..im about to loose it too(and im not sick) so me out to bed as well..
btw, it was soo nice to getting to know you ragzHug i hate to use this ghissi pitti line but .i swear i feel like i've met you before and i forgot :X hm... who knows.. maybe in dmg forum.. but anycase, lovely meeting you, and congo once again on ur new shop and congo on our new dosti Hug *see, benefits of stalking aish is that i meet nice ppl thru her ahha* okay okay, finally bowing out for the nights, gonna catch some zzzs ..will catch up w/ u gals in the next updates or soo *whcih btw better bee sooonnn* later loves!

aishhh.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Aish129-

ahaha..and i was just readn ur comment at my shop when you wrote this.. awww..noo..go to sleep yaar..and make sure you take in lots of fluids when you wake up..and eat orangess!! that'll helpp!
aha.yeah stalker calling a stalker a stalker..im about to loose it too(and im not sick) so me out to bed as well..
btw, it was soo nice to getting to know you ragzHug i hate to use this ghissi pitti line but .i swear i feel like i've met you before and i forgot :X hm... who knows.. maybe in dmg forum.. but anycase, lovely meeting you, and congo once again on ur new shop and congo on our new dosti Hug *see, benefits of stalking aish is that i meet nice ppl thru her ahha* okay okay, finally bowing out for the nights, gonna catch some zzzs ..will catch up w/ u gals in the next updates or soo *whcih btw better bee sooonnn* later loves!

awww i love you too Hug Embarrassed
ya might me in the dmg forum, but we spoke a lil bit on the mjht forum, when you made a VM on Sanaya and KW i think :) anyways it was nice knowing you too Hug feels like ive known u since ages Embarrassed bye and take care, have a goodnight :)

desigrl05

Go to top