India-Forums

ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 (Page 21)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

resLOL
sorry have to edit in ur previous shop too di bt will do as soon as the stupid uni quizzes leave my peechaLOL
i love you Hug
Edited:

Firstly big congrats di on reaching your third shop. Your creations are always amazing and beautiful and your one of my favourite siggy makers on i-f. May u have millions of such wonderful shops. Tongue Thank you so much for including my name on the first pg means a lot to me, u've always been a gr8 friend and sister for me and i love you loads. The new update totally rocks. All the new styles u've tried have come out brilliant. The MoNaya stuff is amazing i loved that reddish effect in the sig, makes it stand out. Loved the text style as well. Aaah the ian-nina stuff is totally mesmerizing gosh they make such a perfect couple and ur coloring and blending is awesome. The arjun-arohi sig is gorgeous specially that bracket in the texture and how u've used it perfectly. A fab update as always di and lots of best wishes and love for all ur coming shops. Love you muah Hug

Thanks so much Rida Hug you are such a sweetheart Hug love you lots and thanks always for always such amazing words...they make my day Embarrassed muaahhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_me

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Edited on page 3 <3

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Goshh last night I was thinking that I should res in your old one considering the speed with which it was moving, I was so lazy so I thought of resing today morning and today I see another shop Stern Smile  ROFL Hug

CONGRATS RAGZ DI Hug HugHug

RES!
I will be back with my essay Cool

EDITED:ROFL

CONGRATS RAGZ DI <3

I still remember commenting on your first shop like days ago but now you are in third one? Stern Smile :OOO It shows how amazing you are. I love number 3 but yes I want you to reach many more in a short notice and I know you will Cool Everyone loves to use your work. I always tell you that your creations are unique. I still remember the siggy you made on wines and kisses..gosh Ragz di your work is stupendous! And no one can beat you when it comes to textures. It is really clean. I love the way you make them!Gosh your creations are Fab!

I love the banner. It is super gorgeous. I love the coloring and the way the blending is done. Miss Adorable rocks when it comes to banner!Heart 

I love your first update in your new shop! The coloring is awesome. I love those MS icons. The siggy is gorgeous. I love the way it turned out. I am gonna use it!Embarrassed

Ian-Nina are HOT!Blushing ROFL I LOVE LOVE LOVE those siggies endless. Great blending and I love the coloring. I LOVE the blur effect on texts. And texts are as usual awesome.

The surprise siggy is super gorgeous. It came out well. And it is damn HOT! I love text! Simply superb!

Keep Rocking! Love you so much! Hug

Thank you so much Nish Hug you kind words make my day sweety Hug
OMG did u just Ian Nina are hot..did YOU say that ROFL REALLY??? well that toh they are Blushing no two opinions about it Blushing im glad you liked the sigs Hug

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Ragz di I LOVE SE to the core!!!Day Dreaming I find Ian- Nina HOT Ermm Blushing But seriously I love the way you asked YOUUU ROFL Anytime Hug

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
good thats what i like!! coz some people love SE but they end up bashing DE :'(  or Ian Nina for that matter..but im glad you are honest about ur feelings Embarrassed Hug and thats why i love you Hug  yes i loved the way i asked that too ROFL

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 22 May 2011 at 1:47am

XSilentWishesX

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hey Ragzz...
Sry 4 the late reply...
Last 2 updates were just fabulous!!!!
And Congo 4 ur 3rd gallery!!!

ragzz.

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I dont know wer i resrvedLOL

Congo ragz diHugHug

So happy to see your new shop...!you deserve it:)I love you work very much..!you are great siggies maker:)one of my favHugTongueyou are soo good..! and you are a sweetheartHug

the update wat do i say its amazing.!monaya ones are jus Day DreamingDay Dreaming

love youHug

ragzz.

StarM IF-Dazzler
StarM
StarM

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Heey, C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S, Ragz on your 3rd shop! Embarrassed

OMFG, the first page is beyond amazing! Love the banner, thanks to Aish of course, she's awesome! Big smile
And OMG, *I just died* for a few seconds when I saw the Ian-Nina siggys! Ragz, you're gonna kill me, haha. LOL And the MoNaya ones are obviously SOOO good, they're a d o r a b l e<3
Btw, sorry for the late comment, stupid exaaams, you know. -__-
Keep up the good work, jaana, update soon! Hug

ragzz.

Go to top