Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
edited pg 6 πŸ˜ƒ so sorry for the delay di πŸ˜³
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

resπŸ˜†

sorry have to edit in ur previous shop too di bt will do as soon as the stupid uni quizzes leave my peechaπŸ˜†
i love you πŸ€—
Edited:

Firstly big congrats di on reaching your third shop. Your creations are always amazing and beautiful and your one of my favourite siggy makers on i-f. May u have millions of such wonderful shops. πŸ˜› Thank you so much for including my name on the first pg means a lot to me, u've always been a gr8 friend and sister for me and i love you loads. The new update totally rocks. All the new styles u've tried have come out brilliant. The MoNaya stuff is amazing i loved that reddish effect in the sig, makes it stand out. Loved the text style as well. Aaah the ian-nina stuff is totally mesmerizing gosh they make such a perfect couple and ur coloring and blending is awesome. The arjun-arohi sig is gorgeous specially that bracket in the texture and how u've used it perfectly. A fab update as always di and lots of best wishes and love for all ur coming shops. Love you muah πŸ€—

Thanks so much Rida πŸ€— you are such a sweetheart πŸ€— love you lots and thanks always for always such amazing words...they make my day 😳 muaahhh
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Goshh last night I was thinking that I should res in your old one considering the speed with which it was moving, I was so lazy so I thought of resing today morning and today I see another shop πŸ˜³  πŸ€£ πŸ€—

CONGRATS RAGZ DI πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

RES!
I will be back with my essay πŸ˜Ž

EDITED:🀣

CONGRATS RAGZ DI <3

I still remember commenting on your first shop like days ago but now you are in third one? πŸ˜³ :OOO It shows how amazing you are. I love number 3 but yes I want you to reach many more in a short notice and I know you will πŸ˜Ž Everyone loves to use your work. I always tell you that your creations are unique. I still remember the siggy you made on wines and kisses..gosh Ragz di your work is stupendous! And no one can beat you when it comes to textures. It is really clean. I love the way you make them!Gosh your creations are Fab!

I love the banner. It is super gorgeous. I love the coloring and the way the blending is done. Miss Adorable rocks when it comes to banner!❀️ 

I love your first update in your new shop! The coloring is awesome. I love those MS icons. The siggy is gorgeous. I love the way it turned out. I am gonna use it!😳

Ian-Nina are HOT!☺️ πŸ€£ I LOVE LOVE LOVE those siggies endless. Great blending and I love the coloring. I LOVE the blur effect on texts. And texts are as usual awesome.

The surprise siggy is super gorgeous. It came out well. And it is damn HOT! I love text! Simply superb!

Keep Rocking! Love you so much! πŸ€—

Thank you so much Nish πŸ€— you kind words make my day sweety πŸ€—
OMG did u just Ian Nina are hot..did YOU say that 🀣 REALLY??? well that toh they are ☺️ no two opinions about it ☺️ im glad you liked the sigs πŸ€—
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ragz di I LOVE SE to the core!!!😍 I find Ian- Nina HOT πŸ€” β˜ΊοΈ But seriously I love the way you asked YOUUU πŸ€£ Anytime πŸ€—
ragzz. thumbnail
good thats what i like!! coz some people love SE but they end up bashing DE :'(  or Ian Nina for that matter..but im glad you are honest about ur feelings 😳 πŸ€— and thats why i love you πŸ€—  yes i loved the way i asked that too 🀣 Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago