thats fine Ragz have a great time x
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update ragz di..!loved everything..!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ragi..love the update..am so happy u r updating regularly hun..
Love all the siggies...lovely but I heart the 1st..and even loved that scene..sajan..
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gorgeous update!
Love the Arhi stuff!
lol, the Roop Tera Mastana sigg is genius! Loving it!
:D
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful creations dear
loved the ArHi siggs
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Update again! .. someone really missed making sigs๐Ÿ˜ณ First SaJan sig is amazing jaan .. the blending is fab! OMFGG im in love with that 2nd ArHi baarish wala sig .. the style is soo unique๐Ÿ˜Ž And totally LOVE that scene too๐Ÿ˜ And nice text on the 3rd ArHi sig๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Really does go with the scene .. except Arnav se koi bhool nahin hua๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† sadly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Beautiful coloring on the last one! AbhIya sig is gorgeous .. I like the purple heart .. makes it all more romantic with the blur too๐Ÿ˜Š .. omgg im sure youve heard of Misha falling in love with Abhay? Is that seriously gonna happen๐Ÿ˜† That would be .. umm interesting I guess?!

Aww I wanted a huge update Ohh well .. the fact that we're sorta getting daily updates is pretty satisfying๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
@sara..๐Ÿ˜† thanks babe ๐Ÿค— i didnt really miss making sigs ๐Ÿคฃ may be lil bit...but i want to finish my shop ๐Ÿคฃ i might do another one..im going on vacation. really wanna finish this and go onto the next one ๐Ÿ˜†
actually i am loving the abhaymisha track..atleast she will know him better ;) its different though :) lets see :))

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Rags I see how it is๐Ÿคฃ but im sure deep down inside you did miss it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ I hope you finish this shop ASAP .. hmm you should update now maybe?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Ohh and yea Misha will know the good side of Abhay(; These days am actually watching the show lols ..
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
theres nothing like that ๐Ÿคฃ ur mad ๐Ÿคฃ
omg really u watching it ๐Ÿ˜† thats good..im desperately waiting for a full fledged abhiya track:) ya i think i am going to update..will make some stuff that i have been wanting to :)
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i don't think that i have commented for last update yaar .. and i am sorry yaar, i will edit soon yar .tere speed bahut fast hai yaar ... kaye karo main yaar ...

your update is simply beautiful yaar ... sajan one is amazing yara shows the emotions so well yaar .. hayye๐Ÿ˜ i like this scene too yaar .. i am gonna watch sajan scene again yaar 
[ http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8969/arhisig3.png ] 
this one is my fav yaar . soo good yaar .. Love it yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ
 http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3526/arhisig1.png
your blinding is really good yaar ..love your style yaar... 

your texture in this sig WOW yaar... and i just love the way u place the pic . and text is prefect yaar .. ragz super awesome work yaar ๐Ÿ‘ 
small and gorgeous work yaar
congrats in advance for finishing your shop yaar