Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Everything Is Rocking :) 😳 My Favorite Is This One http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2520/arhisigg.png !! Loved The Blending, Coloring & Text Effect πŸ˜
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserveddd?😳 in case i don't come back which i will do tomorrow morning i think..i <3 the abhiya one ;)
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Stunning stunning work Rags!!!

OMG, the Look at Me SG one is soo amazing, can't stop looking at it. Flawless blending!

And the ArHi ones are brilliant as usual. This one is BEAUTIFUL, I don't know I missed it in the cg!
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3526/arhisig1.png

The text, pic placement, everything is perfect!!!

And the Abhiya one looks great as well!

Love you! <3
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous Update ! . love love the blending and merging you did on that Abhiya one is really nice ! . love the Arhi , Sajan ones for the most part . nice selection of coloring ! over all very nice update πŸ˜ƒ
saniya.x thumbnail
seedhi baat, no bakwaas! I am using that SG siggy. Simple and beautiful I'm just in love with that siggy everything looks divine, everything about. I could not stop staring at it. One of my most favs scene esp when Sam goes like 'look at me' <3. Damn how I miss watching these two onscreen. :((

ArHi one is veryy I am running out of words man πŸ˜† why do you make such beautiful creations for! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no seriously I LOVE the second one the most<3<3

AbhIya one, don't they just look magical? 😳

Lovely update Rags, get bored often yeaah? πŸ˜† Love you<3
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous update love the ArHi stuff alot :)
res

will update after college tomo! =)

Edited:

The SAJAN sig is putta the world.. totally mesmerizing! I love it with all my heart.. its just fabulous! I loved this part.. when he pulls her... wow! πŸ˜Kya scene tha! πŸ˜³
OMG look at the ArHi ones.. they are like awesome! This update is beautiful beyond words! and i truly mean it... i heart the last arhi sig... its fantastic!

aaah... see even u put abhiya behind arhi,... my poor mind is already boggled! πŸ˜†
Tch tch... no wonder i get mixed dreams🀣

Btw, the abhiya sig is lovely! i love the way you made it! 
the scene was so heart touching and romantic na... i was -kho gayi- into the world.. i was imagining myself in that room seeing these two dance in front of me... so amazing that dream was! 
and your sig is magical! 

Ragilicious update!

i love each and every sig in this one! 

Perfecto!πŸ‘

Edited by -Sharmila- - 12 years ago
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ragini πŸ€— It is a gorgeous update...
awh Sajan, ArHi and Abhiya  😍 😍 cant take my eyes off of 'em..lol
you've done a tremendous job..I love all of 'em :) saved 'em!! will definitely use 'em :) 😳

-Anji
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
@sofi...not gonna open now or for another month .since im going to be on vacation..going to india on 13th 😳 Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update Ragss!!! Love each and every sig