Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww, I love the SaJan sig. Soo adorable!!

And the colouring on the ArHi sigs looks FAB. Stunning work!!

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome updt ragz🤗
amazing creations...
n ghosh the ones on samrat are mind blowing😍😍
n specially the color of his lips☺️☺️

Sajan sigg is wonderful😍😍 ah missing them together :(
color of ArHi sigg is amazinggg...
loved mayur sigg too...
fab creations👏👏

Edited by charmee_sammy - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
wowww ragz once again awesome update 😍😍loved it to the core yar 🤗 🤗 🤗gosh loved mohit's icons and sajan's wonderful siggy gosh missing them badly 😒but u did wonderful job with that outstanding creation loved it  🤗 loved ur new style and also arnav khushi's creation superb and thanks for pm  🤗
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Mohit icons are so cute. Very beautiful ud.
saniya.x thumbnail
RAGZIE.🤗

I feel sooo goood seeing your creations back and now you seem to be on a siggy making spree. I was like wooahh another update, I haven't even edited my previous comments😳🤣 I don't blame you, it just shows how much you loove making em and how much you missed making siggies. 🤗

Okay so I am going to start from the update on page #99 as you did not give me time to edit my comments🤣

ArHi are driving me crazzyy, I am soo loving IPKKND and I'm totally glued to the that show too. I am loving how Khushi is winning it's like 3-0 now, poor Arnav. 🤣🤣 those siggies have come out pretty well esp the 4th siggy, omfggg I soo loved that one and the last one, one of my fav pics of both and I simply LOVED how that siggy came out<3.

AbhIya one is damn amazing, you're not a Jay-Piya fan are you? Glad to know you're sticking to AbhIya, I think they are meant to be.

REQS are all simply FAB. Sharmila's req is one of my favs<3  I loved the text used, also oishi_ksg  one is amazing, I loveeed that style and the colouring on the pictures is awesomee.

Now, update on page #107. CONGO you've passed 100 pagess.🥳

AbhIya ones, as described on the first siggy. They are magical 😳 the blur on the first siggy is awesome and the blending on the second is A-mazing.

ArHi ones well I don't know why you were not satisfied with them I really liked the way it turned out, I guess you need to see the siggy again. Sanaya icons, what do I say about that women, she's a true beauty man and I can't describe how gorgeous she looked in that red sari. Omfggg, breathtakingly beautiful. Ahh and that siggy is plain beautiful.

REQS once again, you do FULL justice to the pictures. Ravjot's req OMFGGG what do I say. OMFGGG one of my favvv Vivah moment, that little part was portrayed beautifully by ShaMrita eee, Ragss you planning to kill me kya? I want another siggy on that scene, I want it I want it.

Update on page #117.

Mohit icons, omfgg I miss that guy LOADS</3. The colouring is awesome on those icons Ragii, I love it<3. The text for SG siggy is damn PERRFECTT and the siggy is totally magicaaall 😍😍😍 one of the most beautiful scenes man<3 really missing SG sooo muchhh man.

ArHi icon set is stunning, I loved that scene the way he kept on looking at her. 😳 and that siggy Ragii is gorgeous, I loved the text<3.

The other two siggies are awesome too.

Ahh, I loove your stuff they're mindblowing man. The updates were amazingg. Loved every siggy, update soon now, well now that I have edited. 🤣

Love you, mwuuahss. 🤗
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
thank you so much guys 🤗 🤗 i cannot press the like for some annoying reason :@@ but i read each and every comment 😳 means a lot to me guys 😳 really you guys always bring this huge smile on my face 😳
saniya.x thumbnail
^^ after all that hard-work, you definately deserve it. 🤗
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful work ! :) . i like the Arhi ones lotss the coloring is pretty ! . and the MN one is gorgeous . nice update :)!
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for my surprise sig hn<3 Just LOVE it..its so cute<3 Usinng<3 Also love all the other ones as well..especially the Mayur and Sajan ones<3
Keep rocking hun<3
Love
Sneha:)
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
glad you liked it sneha..i wasnt quite sure who else you like coz im not familiar..but i knew u like him 😳 love yaa