Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wow Ragz, I love all of ArHi and Sanaya creations...absolutely Marvelous👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

not too forget SRK one as well...so Amazing and Fantastic update from u once again hun  👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful work hun<3 LOVE the way they all turned out..the colouring..styles..textures used..layout..everything is just FLAWLESS<3 You keep getting better better through every update<3
Keep rocking hun<3
Sneha:)
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
stunning update ragz i loved the arhi, abhiya, sanaya stuff its really pretty all the requests came out beautifull loved the vivah one the most keep rocking xxx
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow !  fab update ragz !

d arhi n abhiya ones are so cute 😳
n d sanaya ones are just beautiful 😍
d req. stuff is lyk wow ! mayur ,vivaah n srk ones have to be my fav.😍
completely in luv wid dis update <33
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Jyotika-

Gorgeous stuff Ragzz🤗 Love the Sanaya and ArHi ones the mostt😍 All the request ones are really good too!

thanks so much jyo ..means a lot 🤗 🤗
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --blossom--

😲😲😲

😍Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Di I jus lovemy req its so amazing..!Iam jus starring at it☺️☺️☺️ All credit goes to you😳I love every bit of it..!Awesome pics selction🤪 and I love the effects everthing😍thank you so much for making it so beautiful..![>:D<🤗🤗Love it to the core😃

And Loved other req..!All are amazing😳you are fab😊

Abhiya ones are lovely:) sanz ones si gorgeus..!loved it di:)

love you🤗

thank you🤗

awww this makes me superhappy 🤗 so so glad you liked it zumm 🤗 muaah

Originally posted by: -Honeybee-

Shahid-Amrita & ArHi siggy was the best. Others are equally nice.

Thank you for the PM.

Love,
Honey

thanks so much honey :)

Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

SRK one is so hot :D lol.

Sanaya ones are soo pretty!! she looks gorgeous!

thanks ashu :))

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

My very first request in your shop is DONE .. EEKSS🤪 

will be back to edit 

Edited :: 

OHHMYYGOSHH Raginii .. I simply cannot tell you how happy I am to see you back in action😎 this place was feeilng so pheeka without you😕😆 Well anyways, AbhIya sigs are gorgeous😳 Lovely coloring on the first one! Blending is just superb on the second .. so hmm you're not a JiYa fan na? Lol just curious .. am quite neutral  b/w these fan bases😆 
Haww😲 Why are you not satisfied with that ArHi sig .. is it like too simple or something🤔 I like it .. it's beautiful😍 Okk im totally fida over the icon coloring! And totally becoming a fan of Sanaya<3 She's a wonderful actress! So .. versatile😉 amazing to see her go from Gunjan to Khushi .. that's like HUGE ya know😛 Love Ash's sig .. the style is fab and Ian/Nina are something else😆😆  awww thank you..that makes me feel so speciall 😳 😳 ya i already answered that question..im not fond of jiya being a pair..coz i cant imagine them being in love :| its always abhiya and will always be Embarrassed glad to know ur a sanaya fan :P shes got only such a charm..shes just amazing 😍 ian nina ki toh baat mat karo..they are way too hot to handle ☺️

WOAAHH that Vivah sig is like GORGEOUS🤪 Ravjot is soo lucky😆 Blending again is fab .. & this reminds me .. do make some Shahid/Amrita freebies .. you can use the caps I Pmed you😊 but lovely work jaan😳 And that hayee that MayUr confession sig .. you know I was thinking recently to ask you to make some as it was recently the 2 year ani .. but wow im just IN LOVE with that sig .. I wish to see more MayUr sigs from you☺️ Btw love the style of text there! SRK sig is amazingg  .. I really like how you use that random touch of red😆

you can possibly use it :PP coz i didn't write her name on the vivah sig 😆 u could ask her once though :)) i am defo making something on mn..some friends have suggested it as well :$$
Ahhh KaShlicious🤪 I lovee that sig soo muchh like you did great work with the blending and <3 the coloring! aww i knew ur gonna like that one tooEmbarrassed makes me happyy

Coming to the best part .. well honestly it isn't the BEST part .. all the sigs are amazing it's hard to choose just ONE! But because my name is written on that absolutely fantastic MayUr sig, it was like the cherry on the top😍 I have no problem with the coloring jaani .. I guess it kinda works since it's like old memories😆 does it matter if I make sense or not? Hopefully it doesn't to you🤣 the way you placed each pic .. nothing but nearly perfect .. I just realized .. was my text to long for you to work with🤔😆 well I like the whole blur thing .. and I noticed the texture you used .. it's makes it so beautiful😳 My dabba is satisfied now😛 awwwhh 😆 ya it does make sense what ur trying to explain me..good one honestly 😃 glad i could beautify ur dabba 🤗

Since you were planning to reply .. I wrote so much🤣 No actually this was unexpected😳 im just wide awake right now yesss finally i replied TOO :D i am satisfied ;))

my answers are multicoloured 😃

Originally posted by: Disha_KaSh

Rags Mazing Stuff Loved All Of Them..!

The Ian Nina One ..*_______*
Keep up the good work..!<3

aww thank you..did u change your id hon?

Originally posted by: -DarkFantasy-

Adorable creations Ragzz .. 😍😍 Loved The AbhiYa & ArHi ones 😳 Sanaya ones are Super Gorgeous ❤️ All the requests came out really well esp. Vivah one 😍😳 

Keep making sweets 😃

thank you mehek 🤗 love yaa

Originally posted by: -Gayathri-

Awesome update Ragzz! Sanaya one and the Vivah one are my favourites! 😍 Keep it up!

thank u so mucchh gayu 🤗

ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikkydmglover

I loveee all d creations dii...!!!
I lovee Abhiyaaa one

oMG OMG  this is phenomenal one.aww this siggie is a cherry after such long tym an beautiful abhiya moment to capture...!!! N d tag d facto as usual...!!

aww i lovee sanaya's icons soo soo beautiful n d request usually if ragzz dii makes it cums out soo soo gud na...!! soo i hope dese r beautiful keep updating
lots of loveee
Nikky

thank you muchh nikky 🤗 means so muchh

Originally posted by: _Payuu_

OMGG Rags :O

I really loved all the siggies. Specially the Khushi one :D
Saved many. Will use :)

thanks payuu..means so much girl 🤗

Originally posted by: desigrl05

the abhay piya one is a stunner! i love the slight color in htere..makes it that much more impactful..!

aww... the shahid amrita is my second fav..i love that scene and that coloringis soo pretty!
fab update jaan!

aww thank you jhanu means a lot coming from you..love ya 🤗

Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

oh my goshhh merii ragzzz !!!

what a super duper lovely...awesome...bindaas...n a fantastic update sweety !!!

abhiya stuff is marvelous...simply gorgeous !! loved it alot...!!!

n omggg...sanaya stuff is so pretty...adorable yaar !!! fab colouring...lovely pics...n just awesome creations !!!

loved all the requests too...they are mindblowing yaar !!!

especially rida, taman, ravjot n shootingstar ones...!!!

MN siggies are superb...amazing...fabulous jaan...cant take off my eyes from them !!!

brilliant...fantastic work as always jaana !!!

love u 🤗    n miss u lots...😭

varshu ❤️

thank you soo much varshu 🤗 love you too 😳 muaah
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Gorgous Update Ragz I loved the 1st siggy of Abhey and Pia<3 totally liked the colouring on it:D

thanks sam 😊

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

wooowww grogeous
loved the coloring u used in MayUr sigs..

senorita

thank you aisha 😛

Originally posted by: fend

hey ragz
amazing stuff loved all of them
beautiful creations
lovely work keep it up
n thanks for the pm

thanks hon 😳

Originally posted by: .Lone_Persona.

Everything looks so magical, Ragz! I love the SRK and Shamrita ones the most. So so pretty <3

x x

thanks so muchh zoahh 🤗 love yaa

Originally posted by: Ritu_Cute_2197

awesome update!!!!!!

loved it!!!!!!

Originally posted by: -Akriti-

Amazing Update Ragz..
Loved all of the requests🤗

thanks so much akkkuu 🤗

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

gorgeous update love sanaya one the most :)

thanks so much fatima Embarrassed

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Beautiful update Ragz! The ArHi sig looks lovely and the Sanaya icons are gorgeous, esp the colouring. Abhiya sigs are rocking. The reqs all look sensational!!! Such wonderful work with them hun!!! They truly are outstanding!!

thanks so much anu ur comments always make my day 🤗

ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

wooww.. FABBB update..Ragzii!!🤗

Loving all of them so mchh..
OMG sanaya nd ArHi one is DAMNNN amazingg... me loved it SOO mchh!!
great colouring on the ArHi one..

nd reqs came out mindblowingg...
Loved the mayur nd shamrita one the most... goshhh .. I wish it was my request..😆
you made them TOOO beautiful!!!❤️😍

Keep rcking like this..😃

thanks so muchh avnii 🤗 love yaa

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Ragi so beautiful update hayye...and my fav this time are Sanyas ones...looks so charming..icons and siggy..

Suggestion make her siggy frm todays epi..red sari..

thanks madhu :D i will definitely make 😃

Originally posted by: aashizin

ragzzz🤗🤗what a update yar once again superb work sweety as always 🤗🤗👏specially sanaya's wowww its so so gorgeous and heavenly beautiful 🤗🤗loved abhiya and aranav khushi's creations and loved all request stuffs u rock sweety do update more creations soon waiting for sanaya's red saree's  Day Dreamingcreations as now that epi aired,and thanks for pm 🤗

thanks so much aashi 🤗 means so much darl <33 muaah

Originally posted by: -Jessy-

Hey Rags, sorry couldn't comment here for a long time coz I was busy with exams! Anyways the update looks amazing! Love everything! <3

and thanks for the PM :)

no worries jessy 🤗 glad you make it here 😳 and thank you soo much

Originally posted by: Sanugr8fan

See this time I didnt res..😆

frankly speaking...I am in A very veryyy bad mood right now...but the mayur siiggyy has cheeered me considerably...!!

I luv luv LUV rida's request.!!...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Itz awesomeee ragi dii!!

relly...u should make more on MN..!!

if it was not a request i wud hav used it! Embarrassed

^^ this is alsoo mastt!! esp the text!!...itss soo dreamy text !!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

wow!! sarzu- u r damn lucky to have sucha awesomee siggy !!

AND...abhiya sigss!..omg!! awesome blendingg ragi dii...

& btw my mood is now much betta..thnxx too these...icons..!!!

they are sooo damnn b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l-l-!!!
m pakkkaa gonna use themm!////
i HEART the colourngg !!!
n i m simplyy luvvvnnngg the seriall too!!! 

ayeshaz alsoo iss awesomee!! ^^
dunno howw u get datt effectt...!!

andd...thiss^^ is defooo one of the best siggy made on srk eva!!
Sooo nicelyyy blended yr!

I luvvv u ragi dii...!! 🤗
keep updatngg...!
& btw- u r gonna reach ur 4th soon!!
ahhh!!...Embarrassed

thnk you so much 😃 glad you liked all this, makes my day 🤗 and ya ya i am commenting in ur shop soon too 🤣 love you 🤗

Originally posted by: .PINK.

awww Ragini dii all ur creationzzz r PERFECT :)

sachi mein loved all of dem
Sanaya onezz r superrr cute
loved loved loved dem all
keep creating tonz n tonz more na sis🤗
-Linu

thanks lina 😊

Originally posted by: .Angel

wow Ragz, I love all of ArHi and Sanaya creations...absolutely Marvelous👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

not too forget SRK one as well...so Amazing and Fantastic update from u once again hun  👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

thank you much hon 🤗

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hun<3 LOVE the way they all turned out..the colouring..styles..textures used..layout..everything is just FLAWLESS<3 You keep getting better better through every update<3
Keep rocking hun<3
Sneha:)

thanks sneha..love you 🤗 :)

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

stunning update ragz i loved the arhi, abhiya, sanaya stuff its really pretty all the requests came out beautifull loved the vivah one the most keep rocking xxx

thanks so much maru 🤗

Originally posted by: RoKafan4eva

Wow !  fab update ragz !

d arhi n abhiya ones are so cute Embarrassed
n d sanaya ones are just beautiful Day Dreaming
d req. stuff is lyk wow ! mayur ,vivaah n srk ones have to be my fav.Day Dreaming
completely in luv wid dis update <33

thank you hon, means so much 🤗
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RAGINIII! i reserved somewhere but I can't remember where but oh well🤣

OMG WHY IS EVERYTHING SO PRETTY?! Especially that first Abhay-Piya one! Omg I just LOVE that one! Like look at it. That siggy itself is magical😃 And I'd comment on the rest too but I'm too focused on mine🤣

Damnit it's so dfbhsgyabseda I LOVE it! Thank you thank you thank youuu! 🤗 I'm gonna use it sooon! Like in less then 24 hours cuz I kind have to go to sleep now but omg it's so pretty😍 ILY😃