ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
update

it feels GOOD to be back ;) made a few freebies and some requests..i am working on other requests as well..my schedule is SOO busy these days, today i just finished 12 hours of work :| no energy left :( hope you guys dont mind..i will post the next set of requests this coming mon-tuesdayy :) till then enjoy the update :$ love you all

ArHi

(totally glued to this show)

^text suggestion by sharmi :)

Abhiya 😳

REQUESTS

-Sharmila-

-Mohitzpari-

oishi_ksg

AishiJSKfan

thats all guys, will do the 2nd set real soon as mentioned above :) love ya all 😳
Pretty Pretty update Ragz!
Love aishu's and pari's reqs and the arnav khushi sig from photoshoot came out really well! :) and 3rd arnav khushi sig too!
Keep it up!
res!! 😎..

-Edited-

Amazing update as usual Rags! 😍..totally love the IPKKND siggies! ☺️..glued to the show too! 🀣..love their chemistry..😳..the requests came out gorgeous..love them..πŸ˜ƒ..do update soon..tc..<3

Lots of love,
Nehu
Edited by --Divzfan-- - 12 years ago
Amazing update hun .. Loved all the creations on ArHi & AbhiYa .. 😍Loved the colourig 😳 They are just awesome ❀️
Keep making more sweets .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Aww beautiful update ragsie di it feels so good to see u updating once again eee i missed ur stuff. Omg 12 hrs of work =/ take ur time in the other reqs di and take lots of rest. The update is gr8 as always. The colorings and textures and all very well put and also the text style. All the arhi sigs are very different from each other and the jtyjn sig is my fav specially this text style is really unique. Amazing update overall di. Love you πŸ€—
amazing update πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ‘πŸ€—
loved it!!

take care
πŸ˜ƒ
-----RESERVED

Edited:

Gosh, Di you seem to be sooo busy! Please don work too much! πŸ˜•
Welcome back! Great to see your gallery active again! πŸ˜³
Loved the arHi sigs... Aweiii.. thanks a zillion for making one with that text on it! πŸ€—
The sigs have come out beautifully! 

The AbhIya sig is gorgeous! I loved the scene.. typical AP type! πŸ˜›

MY REQUEST!

Okay! ... I loveee this movie beyond words! and IK looks sooo damn good in it, so does Genelia! And this sig is mindblowing.. its totally outta the world! LOVE you endless x infinity for making the sig so wonderfully! 

I'm using this as my mobile n PC wall paper also! 
Ah.. man! IK n Genelia... i love this couple... n haan i want one sig on these two for my b'day... haan main besharmon ki tareh ek mahine ke baad aane wale b'day ke liye abhi se bol rahi hoon! πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

I so love the sig.. 
okay.. i'll shut up now... u'll gt bugged otherwise! πŸ˜›

Pari's sig is brilliant! <33

And I love the sig for Aishi also! Its come out really well! =)

Love you loads!

Sharmi
Edited by -Sharmila- - 12 years ago
Ragi..finally u updated!!
Seems so good u r back..all IPKKND stuff has come out beautifully...
Requests have come out great...and sigh finally u made Abhiya siggy...can I use it?
RES
EDITED*
Ragzz dii there is nothing to doubt awesome updates...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Even m glued to d show nn lovee ArHi ...!!😳😳
well all d siggies r beautiful n d text by sharmi is soo beautiful...!!
i lovee d most is in Ar Hi is

Omg "THIS IS SOO BEAUTIFUL SHE LOOKS SOO SOO BEAUTIFUL IN BLUE" i love d texture n d way it has came out i mean everthng is soo soo much highlighted and its very mmuch attractive...!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 i love last siggie in ArHi .lol

tHIS IS SUMTHNG SOO SOO Flawless
i loveee dere closeup n nyc n clean merging soo soo marvellous even i luved d posture of Khushi here.!!
ABhiya siggie:- OMG😳😳

Gpd i love abhays reactions trapped here soo beautifully n creatively done n d texture given and piya's side face...
 dats soo soo new n beautiful too Flower texture in right side downwards...!!
I love rats n meowww haha nyc request must say n soo nicely its completed...!!
OMG I LOVEEE OISHI'S REQ  RAGZZ DII U R SOO TALENTED I MEAN
I LOVEEE DAT KAJEN ARE HOT...!!
😳
😳Edited by Nikkydmglover - 12 years ago