Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ragzzz you can totally kill me if you want, cuz my comment is SOOO late :| I deserve it! LMAO

I thought I commented cuz I remember liking your update but I guess I was imagining stuffπŸ˜†

Here comes my comment now :)

SaJan sig is sooo cute. Love it.. looks like an adorable scene. 😳
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8358/arhisig.png MY FAV ArHi sig.. its perfection. I love the coloring, blending.. and text. Flawlesss sig :P

Sanaya and Sukirti sigs are gorgeous. So cute ..both of them <33

BREAKING DAWN! :OOO Love the icons sooo much.. they are jusy breathtaking.. and the sig is amazing! Cant wait for the movie to come out :) November is sooo far awayyy

Sneha's banner is hot!!! I love it.

@Your note

Awww babygirl.. hope all the issues get resolved soon.. personally talking and also your lappy problem. πŸ€—Cant wait to see the requests and the next update.

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Farzzuu πŸ€—

thank you so much darl <3 ILYYY ❀️

i am glad you liked it 😳 i know right, cant wait for Breakin Dawn either, the promo has completely taken over me, its fascinating !
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hope you get a new one soon
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
^^ i will fary.. :) cant wait for it :))
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Reserved...

Well finally am here Ragi to comment..
Sorry took me so long to edit my post hun..
Well dear I can absolutely understand what it is to work with no lappy..cos when even one day or for a week my pc had virus ya not working..it was horrible..till it got repaired.
But u should be happy u r having a loving sister as Yams..who allows u to share her pc..of course ur own pc is different but still hun...
As per u wrote a note is very thoughtful for ya..and shows ur deication..that u tell ur fans..ki u have a genuine reason..and let them know..it will take some time..cos all are excited for ur updates and requesta..and see all r there with ya.
Coming to lappy thing..its really bad..yaar..btw cant it be repaired?
Anyways its good news you are getting a new laptop soon..its great!! Install an antivirus in it...u might have in this too na?
Yup and I trust u completely..and take your time.Am sure when u will be back..u will come with a bang..I love ya.
Hope u dont mind a huge essay..and made this for ya..hope u like it.
Edited by Madhura.. - 12 years ago
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for taking so long to comment..I havent been on alot..personal problems and also my laptop got infected with a virus as well:( So I am using my dads laptop but cant use it for long..hopefully my laptop will be fixed today or sometime soon..Hope you get a new lappy soon<3 I miss your beautiul creations<3 Btw will edit my spot soon..it might just take a few days depending on when my laptop is coming back..hope thats okay
StarM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ragz, I miss you creations already! πŸ˜” Don't worry hun, everything will be fine soon, we all have personal problems &+ laptop issues! πŸ˜³ Hope you get a new laptop soon. Just keep smiling jaana!  πŸ˜³
Love,
Mili<3
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Laptops back:D just read your PM and replied..sorry it took so long
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hope the virus in your PC and the virus in ur life,lol is fixed real soon sweety. Good luck=)
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i am sorry for being so late to edit yar .. i really feel bad that i am editing so late yaar anyways your update your simply awesome yaar.. i just love it yaar 

Gorgeous gorgeous updates as ALWAYS! πŸ˜ƒ  

sajan first one  is soo sweet cute yaar and i love teh shine sajan text on it yaar .. it really make the sigs look more attracting yaar.. really beautiful one yaar

ArHi/SaRun
loving them more and more..my latest craze :$  same here yaar .. i am loving them yaar . and your sis is most fav yaar.. i really mean it and i love the way u put the text in the middle yaat and the pics yaar . really i am loving this sig yar .. after my all the request use .. i am gonna use this one for sure  yaar ..

[ http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8358/arhisig.png ]  this one is really intense oye it is just πŸ˜ and the text and blending and everything is amazing yaar 

Breaking dawn
OMFG i so cant wait for this movie to release..freakin amzing promo ..watched it i dont know how many times lol

i am so waiting for this movie ragz ... really your avis reminded me that i need to watch the trailers yaar .. and thanks to u yaar .. i really like it and thee these three avis are my fav yaar ... love it yaar 

love the coloring and everything yaar .. they are just awesome yaar 

AMAZING update yaar πŸ‘πŸΌ