ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Ragzz babe 🤗 Yaar why are you saying sorry? It's no problem sweetie, i hope that your computer does get fixed/or you get a new one hehe. But don't be sad about this, hota hai yaar 🤗
thanks aisho..🤗 love you and i had to leave a not..coz ppl come with such hopes to request and then i feel bad if i cant do something :(

swancy..thanks sweets🤗..i am feeling sorry for all who requested and those who must be waiting eagerly na :) and plus ive had this horrible time since the last few days which are unforgettable and disappointing.
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
Awww dont worry Ragz😉Take as long as you want im in no hurry and im sure eveyone will understand LOVE SOFIAX
hey raggzz🤗🤗🤗 sweety i hope now everything is fine and don't worry all will be superb 🤗🤗 i hope u will get ur lappy soon and don't worry hon we can wait take ur time 🤗🤗🤗love  u sweety we all r with u 🤗🤗🤗
thank you SO much sofi and aashi..and thanks girls for understanding 😳
Awww its ok ragz di🤗totally understand🤗hope u r ok now😊🤗

love you🤗

😭.😭.😭
I don't know what to say, Ragsy 😭
I'll miss your work!! I hope you get a new lappy soon! And don't worry, everything will be fine. Awaiting your return eagerly! Love you endless!! 🤗
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
aww can i give u a bigg hug di?? 🤗🤗🤗
that is so sweet of u to notify us with this i really hope ur laptop gets alright soon and the personal problems as well, dont worry abt anything okay cuz every thing which happens with us in life is just another lesson to learn and move on to a happier and more better tomorrow u wont forget that incident for sure bt it will definitely teach u something and we r all here for u always 😃

love you endless ❤️
Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 12 years ago
Awww ragz i hope every thing is fine with ur personal problem🤗 I hope all gets well soon :)
Ow dear ur comp I hope you get a new one soon...
Ur lucky u have such a loving sister😃 u can use her lappy by d time :)
Its ohk about infrequent shop updt.. we understand..
More then that is everything gets fine in ur life🤗
 love you.. Don't worry hun🤗
awww Ragzz!! 🤗🤗 keep updating whenever youu can!! and i hope you're all ok with what happened in ur personal life and stuff!! 🤗 take care and remain strong, always!! 🤗🤗 love youuu!!! 🤗