ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
I dont remember if i commented on this or not, so ill just comment, hehe :P

Those sigs are amazing;
the sajan one is supercute! i love the way you wrote sajan on it, and and also the glowy effect on the icon type Arhi sig ;)

the Banner for neha's shop is awesome! :D fab coloring :)

NOTE:

Hey guys, sorry i have been MIA for a while..my busy schedule really keeps me tied up and i feel exhausted by the end of it :S also i have had some personal problems, which i will never ever forget my entire life, its changed me and may be for the better :) i deeply apologise to keep you all waiting for the requests that i was supposedly about to start, unfortunately i haven't even started a single one. my main reason of not starting it is, my computer is infected with virus , and until and unless i don't get a new lappy i cannot work on PS :( i will be making daily siggies on my sisters comp and that too not that often ; most probably updating if i feel upto it. I am really sorry once again :S i wish i didn't have to make anyone wait that long. Hope you guys understand.
Dun worry Ragz,, you'll get ur new one soon...till thn jz chillax n rest..n hope all things get better soon... cheer up! hugz*
thanks so much shikha πŸ€— ILY for saying that, im just so fedup with my computer :(
Sorry to hear that Rags I do hope you get things fixed soon and/or get a new laptop!
Don't need to apologise for anything😳 
thanks so much sara..thanks hon for understanding :) πŸ€—
awwh my poor baby! πŸ€— dont worry na..whats my laptop there for? 😳 use it whenever you want...just pick it up n use it..coz my stuff is ur stuff..so why worry! πŸ€— ILY <3
Oh God Di .. aap kitne formal ban rahe ho! 
We all have lives outside I-F.. so chilll alrite!!!
Requests can be done later... there is absolutely no need to worry about us waiting or other things.. hum log samaj sakthe hai! πŸ˜³
I hope everythings alrite on the personal front! πŸ€”
Love you loads Di.. Muaahzzz!

Shar
Originally posted by .Yamini.

awwh my poor baby! πŸ€— dont worry na..whats my laptop there for? 😳 use it whenever you want...just pick it up n use it..coz my stuff is ur stuff..so why worry! πŸ€— ILY <3

πŸ€— πŸ€— i love you endless Embarrassed
ragz aree yaar... now worries yaar .. that will be fine yaar . u just take it easy yaar. i hate these virus yaar. and i hope u get one soon yar . 
 just forget the lappy for while and have fun yar πŸ€—