ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks so much madhu 🤗 love ya too 🤗

@Dangelz..aww thanks sweets 🤗 yes i am a twilight fan but not a supercrazy one.i like the moviesthey are fun to watch, oh your are right..TVD is my ultimate one as well..but this new promo of BD has risen that interest in me again, i cant wait to watch the movie :))
ragz di some pics of srk:)hope this will help u more to make my siggy😳😆

Edited by --blossom-- - 12 years ago
what should i request ? 😳 🤣
i dunno what to request on...Make me a suprise siggy 😃 🤣
Yup Ragi and missed out to say..am happy the copying thing got solved hon..
@Yams hehe...u r out of req...but Ragi will make great stuff..as always..
@madhu..aww thanks 🤗 ya it got solved..next time if she does it, shes getting a warning in her gallery. i learnt that from ashu 😆
I lreally love this style of urs

Really evn the coloring the other sigs of this couple r wow 2, i really need to start watching this drama. And rest of the update was awesum.
RAGZIEEE.🤗🤗

Update after aageeesss. 😳 well atleast you decided to finally update 🤣 which is good! Update more often now. DAMN, that SaJan siggy was a surprise OMFGGG I looove that scene, hilarious as well as adorable at its peak. GOSHH Gunjan was the show stealer and not to forget Sam's expressions 🤣 Chashmish fliritng 🤣 my most fav scene<3 and I really miss them, their masti, romance everything! I am sooo using that SaJan siggy like .. NOW!

ArHi are definately driving my crazyy, loving them more and more<3 their siggies are awesomee. THANK GOD I get to see them otherwise that Gal movess super fast 🤣 I can't even catch up. 😳 but seriously, beautiful creations, I LOVE the style of the very first siggy. Sugg: You can make it whenever you want, SG siggy in that style. The last siggy is absolute gorgeous, the colouring stands out.

San/Sukku siggy are beautiful 😍

Breaking Dawn stuffs are stunning esp the icons<3

Beautiful update and I so can't wait to see Sara's sugg, ShaMrita 😍 well atleast I hope that's what she has suggested for 🤣

Love ya, mwuah ❤️
Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

@madhu..aww thanks 🤗 ya it got solved..next time if she does it, shes getting a warning in her gallery. i learnt that from ashu 😆

Hey Ragz..sorry for spamming..but I already wrote in her gallery..and gave her nicely..indirectly of course..:d
Yeah and if again it happens u do as ashu tells..hehe