Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
FABBB UPDATE RAGZZ!!!!
LOVED ALLL FREEBIES LOVED
KASH,ARSHI,MOHIT&VIVIAN-SUKU SIGG MOST =D
REQS ARE AWESOMEE!!!!!
Yaar u too =( why don these people stppp doing thing why dont they make creations in there own style!!! ... hope everything gets sorted out sooon

Tc
Love
Sofia
xxx
xxx
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Fatima:: im really sorry to make u feeel that way, but i had to take it out of me..it was just annoying me since the past few days :S im sorry again sweety *hugss*

Sofi:: thanks dear *hugss* i know i cant tell u how i feel..it is seriously upsetting  :(
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wooowww lovly sigs...

ohh😕 if im one of them so u can tell me..

senorita
ragzz. thumbnail

Aisha:: not you at all :$

guys im sorry i dont mean to hurt any one..:S i wish i could tell that person on the face :X
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sofi:: thanks dear *hugss* i know i cant tell u how i feel..it is seriously upsetting  :(
[/QUOTE]
You dont be Upset yaar bee happy 🤗 Jaan Dont worry im sure everything willl be sorted🤗🤗
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ohh sukar hai😆
anyway agar main hui to so u can tell me.. never mind..

i think its better u tlk to the person, copied ur creations

senorita
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

Aisha:: not you at all :$

guys im sorry i dont mean to hurt any one..:S i wish i could tell that person on the face :X

Hey sweetie, i'll comment in grand on your update
but sweetie i hope your alright, and you should talk to the person, maybe by doing that you will be able to tell them that the fact that they are copying your style, it is hurting you.

Muah, i love you sweetie, and your work is just outstanding, every siggie you've made is just beautiful, and very unique.
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Hey sweetie, i'll comment in grand on your update
but sweetie i hope your alright, and you should talk to the person, maybe by doing that you will be able to tell them that the fact that they are copying your style, it is hurting you.

Muah, i love you sweetie, and your work is just outstanding, every siggie you've made is just beautiful, and very unique.

ya ur right hon,thanks 🤗 i think  i should, or the mods can deal with it right..!
im glad you liked my update 😳 love you xo
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
OOOMMMGeee

RE 

OHHH is it me😭😭 now u and ur style are so popular I couldn't control 😊😎

LOL ok ok enough...but see ragi the point is, u cant get so much upset with such stuff!! u gotta get used to it and also, no one can take ur true talent away from u!! I know how it feels but still..anyways 

THAT SAMRAT SIGGYYY...is just AMAZING!! 😍 I already told u how much I love it!!! using it right away...bloody u didn't let me use it yesterday..SLAP for that...it was so hard to control🤔🤣 finally its in my dabba❤️ and SG one...just LOVEEE it!!!! missing them badly bhaiii😔

and that SUKKU one😆😆 - AP - is one of my fav!! too good!!! love everything! keep rocking! mwahh
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 12 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update Apps. The freebies look gorgeous and the requests are beautiful! 😳