Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Ragziee πŸ€— Im soo glad you've added freebies along with requests .. or else I'd feel so tempted to steal someones request🀣

OMG Suku and Ian are gorgeous .. like together they wouldnt look so bad .. woahh .. that's pretty awesome :P and I lovee the coloring on those sigs .. how you've got two different colorings next to each otherπŸ˜› 
Hayeee the KaSh sigg 😲 its GORGEOUSS!! *adds to dabba* 😳 its just perfect jaan .. and the circle thingy looks great on the sigπŸ˜‰

The requests look fab of courseπŸ˜ƒ I love the coloring on the Sanaya/Barun sig and even the border you added😊 and the SalRani (lol thats cutee) sig is really nicee .. though the film was depressing much lmao ..

Haha thats good you didnt really have any Ian/Nina sigs in this update .. im still using an old one you madeπŸ˜†  ..
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
UPDATE :D

I m leaving! bye! :)
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh my gosh , i so mad right now yar , i edited my comment yaar , and it tells me that i am spamming in your shop yaar 
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^

Same thing happened to me when I was posting on Farzana's shop .. and it was a very LONG comment
saniya.x thumbnail

RAGZIEE πŸ€— okay first of all, apologies for my lateness!

This update is gorgeous man! That Ian-Suku siggy is sooo natural man, for a second I really thought WTHH do they know each other? Are they friends? Then I realised no she merged the pics, not I really did thought that! I loved the first one more<3

KaSh one toh is 😍 I have a suggestion too, make more on em! πŸ˜›

Reqs are amazing, esp the second one I for some reason love that Sanaya-Barun pic and the colour you have given to that siggy is beautiful<3 I LOVE Sharmi's req that style is sooo amazing and unique<3! Durgavni's one is beautiful too<3

FAB update, keep it up and update soon! πŸ€—,

Love ya<3

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ragi the Ian sukriti is gorgeous...loved it..

Kash have a great chemistry..have seen hardly some epis of dmg..but it looks great..

Requests are adorable..you have tried different styles..frames and all..liked it..and black and white looks lovely..nothing beats that combo..

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB UPDATE RAGZZ =D
IANSUKU ONES ARE GR8TT =D
 KASH ONE IS AWESOMEE!!!!
MY REQUEST IS WOW JUST AMAZINGGG!! =D
THANKS USING RIGHT  AWAY
LOVED ALL OTHER REQS TOO =D MY FAV WAS MINE&DURGAVNI'S REQUEST MOST =D XXX
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ragz πŸ€— so so so sorry for the delay, things are so hectic on my side lately :X finally edited my req on 27. Thanks a million in advance, I know I'll love it <3 and the latest update is absolutle STUNNING!!! Can't say enough about Sofias request... the magic you worked on just one pic, haayeee 😍 keep rocking sweets!
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ragz di..!!!! πŸ€—     πŸ€—    First of all i apologize for not commenting on ur updates for a long time since i was kept up with my exams ..  But OMGGG!!!! 😲  Ragzz di i am just STUNNED by ur creations..!!! Each and every siggy of yours is just BEYOND perfection..!!!! 😍   😍 😍    I soo love your work..!! πŸ€—      ❀️ 

All the siggies were Fabulous..!! ⭐️  Love you and keep ROCKING..! 😎 Mwaaah! 😳
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
thanks so much guys..will be coming up with the next update really soon and with the last set of requests..sorry have been really busy :S