Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ragz di ๐Ÿค—
OMGGG you know how much I LOVE that sajan siggy! That is SO magical. I love the blending and the coloring. The use of effects is amazing and the text is BANG ON! OMGGG that was one of the best moment. Feeling so good on seeing this siggy<3

I love the way DE siggy turned out. I love the coloring and the border is stunning. I love the blending and the text. Ian-Nina siggies are out of the world. I love it so much.It is just amazing. Great effects!

Sanz siggy is gorgeous. I love the coloring and the format you arranged the pics. I so love the fonts u use. It is gorgeous.

Anya siggy is gorgeous. I love the blending. The blur effect on text is so cool. I love it so much. ZNMD icons are superb. Mausam siggy is fab! I love your blending so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

OMGG Sanaya stuffs are heavenly.I love those icons and the siggy is beyond words. I love the effects you used. Sanz-Barun siggies are gorgeous. I love the first one more. The style is gorgeous. I love the coloring in second one.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ian-Sukriti siggy endless. Its gorgeous. The second is superb. Those effects are amazing. I love it so much. KaSh siggy is awesome. I love the blending and the text so much.

DO NOT USE ones are STUNNING. I love all the siggies. Each one is unique and different. It is simply Fab!

Keep rocking ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifulll update Ragz!

The Ian-Sukirti sig took me by surprise ๐Ÿ˜†...but the sig looks really nice! I love the way you blended their pics together, and both versions look awesome =)

OMG the KaSh sig is SO stunninggg! Adore the colouring and blending! Looks so dreammyyy, and that is one of my fav scenes of theirs! ๐Ÿ˜ 

The requests have all turned out amazinggg, especially the VZ request! Its gorgeouss! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Keep up the lovely work hon <3

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fabnesss!!!

The Ian-Sukirti one look amazing. Esp the second version!
And woah, the reqs are awesome awesome.

The ones I love most are the Kash, SaRun and Veer Zaara ones. They stand out totally!!
Fab work on the colouring and style of the Veer Zaara one. Stunning!!!
Love you!
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey ragz๐Ÿค—
awesome fab creations๐Ÿ‘
loved all of them amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ
beautiful work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
n thanks for the pm

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
stunning work ragini.. Gosh. This update of yours is simply goregeous, I loved the kash one esepcially. Requestscame out fab :D
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ragii!
OMG! Wat an update jaana.. m in love with Ian-Sukirti sig..
You know when i saw the update, and saw Ian Sukirti..i thought by mistake you wrote Sukirti instead of Nina ๐Ÿคฃ

But the merging is fab! They make a good pair.

And KaSh.. Haaayyyee..m gonna use KaSh sig for sure..

The reqs look fantastical.

Update soon. And keep up at it. :]

-Radz
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazinngg update Ragz! Love the SK-IS sig! I even paired my sweetheart (JW) with him after I saw a vm on them ๐Ÿ˜› He manages to look good with anyone ! But Nian stays the best right? Hehe ;) I love Sharmila's request hayee its so beautiful love the icon sig style. Looks so nice and the texture you've used is gorgeous! :|  Keep up the great work lovely!

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
waohh Ragi! thats awesomeee
sooper updateee
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BEAUTIFUL UPD8 RAGZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fab work! Ian&Suku ones are really pretty! & I love the first req! & the one for sofi! its beautiful! :-) keep it up!
Love,
Kiran<3