ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Neetz, very soon :P 🤣 I know KaSh were the ultimate AR,so full of chemistry ...Miss them :(

Aww!! Great!! I'll be waiting!! Seriously, I adore KaSu and KaJen as well. They're lovely in their own way but when it comes to a choice, KaSh stays KaSh <33
beautiful update..
i just loved all request.. wooow esp Sofia and Avni req

senorita
@Cherry, did you change your username or something? I think i know you :)

Yeah im making sigs on KaSh for sure, soon :)

@Neetz, naah i only adore KaSh and KaSu, and for me Riddhima is Shilpa :) and of course Suku as well, that's just my pov :)
Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
@yamini: i dnt know babe. Well old username was angelic_swancy, so u might know me from somewhere. But please let me know if u make any KaSh stuff, cause ive seen ur work before, and i just know that if u make KaSh siggies they would be beautiful.

And i second you on what u said to Neetz, i wont say much, but whatever u said, was exactly to the point.
OMG you are Angelic_Swancy. :O We hav interacted before..A little on the KaSh heaven and TVD section too i think. Of course i'll update you once i make stuff on KaSh...About what i said to Neetz, i'll scrap you ;)

@Cherry, did you change your username or something? I think i know you :)

Yeah im making sigs on KaSh for sure, soon :)

@Neetz, naah i only adore KaSh and KaSu, don't like Jennifer or KaJen at all, no offence, but she's too fake for me, and for me Riddhima is Shilpa :) and of course Suku as well, coz they both performed as Ridz upto the mark, that's just my pov :)

Aww!! It's ok, Yamzy! I know you don't like Jen and you're entitled to your opinion! I can never take offense from you! 🤗
For me as well, Shilpa stays my favourite preference-wise 😉
Awesome Neetz, like i always say, you're way too modest and nice. Love you endless 🤗

Awesome Neetz, like i always say, you're way too modest and nice. Love you endless 🤗

Oh my, Yamzy, you're a sweetheart! I'm not modest. The truth is, it's not tough respecting your opinion simply because I know you respect mine in return 😳

Love ya forever 🤗
Update your dukaan soon with KaSh stuff 😃
@Neetz : Aww 🤗 🤗 you're adorablee <3

yeah i'l be updating soon :)

OMG you are Angelic_Swancy. :O We hav interacted before..A little on the KaSh heaven and TVD section too i think. Of course i'll update you once i make stuff on KaSh...About what i said to Neetz, i'll scrap you ;)
Yeppp the one and only lol. Ya i knw we've talked on TVD before, i was fida over ur creations, totally gorgeous. Yes pm me yaar, and have u made any KaSh sigs before? Can u pm me them pleaseee.

Muah, heart youuu.