Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Ragsylicious!! πŸ€—
I missed 2 updates!! Haww!! I didn't even realise!! Ok, both of them are GAWJEEUS! Your work leaves me spell bound everytime 😲

^^This one came out soo well!! Absolutely perfect! 
The DE/IN ones are stunning!! And ya, I have a thing for monochrome colouring anyway πŸ˜†

^^Awesomelicious!! Saved!

The Sanaya one is so cute and so is the AnYa one! Aww!! I hate it when the story doesn't go well!! It hurts when you love a couple too much! 
Ermm...you're gonna probably kill me but who's Freddie Smith? 😳 I like the sig, though πŸ˜†
Oh my ZNMD!! I loveee Hrithik and I like Abhay too! Will watch the movie for them!! Pweaasee make some siggies!! I see I missed the opportunity that you were open so it's just s suggestion πŸ˜†
The Mausam one is saved as well!! πŸ˜ƒ

The second update is just as gorgeous as the first one. This one came out superb! And she looks beyond pretty! I still can't get over how much punjabi look suits her.

^^The more work I'm seeing on them, the more I think they're going to click!! Rags, your creations are just out of this world!!

Thanks a zillion! Love ya πŸ€—
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It's an awesome update Ragsy.πŸ€—

If I have to tell my favorite then they are surely the Sanaya stuffs. Using  the stacked icon.πŸ˜‰

I adore the Khushi-Arnav one too. That is awesome.😍 Will watch the show for sure.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: --blossom--

Ragzz di>:D<]πŸ€—

the updates are amazing..!Iam loving each and everything..!sanz ones are beautiful:);love it..!

love yaπŸ€—

thank you so much zum πŸ€— love ya too 😳

This content was originally posted by: sukirti_sanaya

OMG Ragz Dii..πŸ€— 

Loved Your Upd. 
Sanaya Ones Are Simply Outstanding..Embarrassed & Everything Else Is Amazing❀️
Keep Making More..πŸ˜‰ Thanks For The PM..πŸ˜ƒ

Sania❀️

thanks so much sania 😳 i will deffo make more and ur welcome 😳

ragzz. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Ragsylicious!! πŸ€—

I missed 2 updates!! Haww!! I didn't even realise!! Ok, both of them are GAWJEEUS! Your work leaves me spell bound everytime 😲

^^This one came out soo well!! Absolutely perfect! 
The DE/IN ones are stunning!! And ya, I have a thing for monochrome colouring anyway πŸ˜†

^^Awesomelicious!! Saved!

The Sanaya one is so cute and so is the AnYa one! Aww!! I hate it when the story doesn't go well!! It hurts when you love a couple too much! 
Ermm...you're gonna probably kill me but who's Freddie Smith? 😳 I like the sig, though πŸ˜†
Oh my ZNMD!! I loveee Hrithik and I like Abhay too! Will watch the movie for them!! Pweaasee make some siggies!! I see I missed the opportunity that you were open so it's just s suggestion πŸ˜†
The Mausam one is saved as well!! πŸ˜ƒ

The second update is just as gorgeous as the first one. This one came out superb! And she looks beyond pretty! I still can't get over how much punjabi look suits her.

^^The more work I'm seeing on them, the more I think they're going to click!! Rags, your creations are just out of this world!!

Thanks a zillion! Love ya πŸ€—

thanks so much Neetz πŸ€— i totally understand ur not coming on IF coz of lack of abhiya 😭 really miss them man..and yesterday i was feeling awful thinking about it :(
im glad you liked everything πŸ€— i know right i think Sanzbarun are going to be awesome together 😳

This content was originally posted by: ffkhan

It's an awesome update Ragsy.πŸ€—

If I have to tell my favorite then they are surely the Sanaya stuffs. Using  the stacked icon.πŸ˜‰

I adore the Khushi-Arnav one too. That is awesome.😍 Will watch the show for sure.

thanks so much farzu πŸ€— and ur using also means a lot πŸ€— love you 😳
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Update!!! Mee wanna be first to see😎

ragzz. thumbnail
🀣 Sara im not updating today ..sadly :(( πŸ˜† just finishing replying to comments and now im off to work :D
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^
That's great to hear😳 Ohh well .. I can wait😳
ragzz. thumbnail

chalo ill try update soon if i can..coz im done with some requests..hopefully ur here Sara πŸ€— ok me off from here :D

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She really looks a beauty...and lovely work!!