Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣 its fun...🀣 better than refreshing one page and getting bored 🀣
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 Sorry for editing so late yaar , i am always late yaar , i don't know why yaa r , but i am here yaar 
so coming to your update yaar
sajan icons are the cutest ever yaar n i lobe the first so much yaar 
 and the last one  is prefect together yaar 

sajan sig is adorable yaa r , amazing one yaar

DE/NiAn
WOW , no words for the sig yaar , i don't know how to tell u yaar , speech less yaar 
 super awesome one yar 

these pics are nice and i love the coloring use in them yaar 
really pretty yar 

and the last one is prefect yaar , so true now need text yaar 

she is soo beautiful yar and  she look like doll yaar 
i can't wait to watch the show yaar , i love her and  your icons make the beautiful sig yaar 

AnYa
really yaar , i have not even start watching the show yaatr 
but really pretty nice sig yaar , the way u place all the pics are amazing yaar 
and the coloring too yara 

zindagi na milegi dobara..movie looks promising :)

i really like the trailers yaar and  i hope this movie is nice 
and your icons are mesmerizing yaar , super job yaar 

all in one great update yaar

ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

Man i love this one

i'm actually liking this jodi, they look good together, love this sig the most.

thanks so much iqqu..ya dont they just look SO good together 😳

Originally posted by: viniva sharma

areyy baaba re kuch din pele hi to i edited my spot n u updated again!! 🀣 vsee beautiifull upd8 ragzee!! i was planning to reserve spot!! 🀣 bt noww as upd8 is visiblee m commenting abhi k abhi!! 😎

woooww dosee sanayaa iconss r sooperbb!! i jus luvdd d coloringg ragzee!!!  d sigg looks gr88 too luvd d way u blended dosee picss <3
secondd sigg z sooperbbb!! 😍 i luvdd d coloringg n blendingg on texturee n textt lookss gr88!!! n i luvdd d use of light texturee!! <3 dat sanaya ino lookss lovelyy!!
loook at daatt siggg yaar!! 😍 juss luvdd d wayy u madee it!! coloringg usee of texturee iss jus PERFECT n d blendingg n arrangement of text n picss is awesumm!! n i luvd d use of redd brushhh!!
lastt sigg iss smashingg!! 😍 luvdd d coloringg usee of texturee iss damnn good!! <3 n text arrangementt n color comboo iss sooperbb!!!

splendingg upd88 ragzee!! πŸ€—
luvv u 
vini 

FINALLY i am replying you 🀣 :| thanks re vinu πŸ€— i am SO glad you like everything πŸ€— i love you so much πŸ€—

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

beautiful sigs.. loved the coloring on Sanaya sigs..
awww Barun-Sanaya sigs are stunning😊

senorita

thanks so much aisha 😳

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Ragzzz... SMASHINGGG update yaarr!!

ahww me TOTALLYYY loveddd all the IsPyarKo.. stuff..
sanaya ones are DAMNNN gorgeouss.. nd loved the BarunSanaya ones too..
esp the first one...

Keep rockinggg like thisss..πŸ˜ƒ

thanks so much avni 😊

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

Ragzieee πŸ€— Im shooo sorryy jaanu .. I haven't been on for awhile because ive been busy! But im gonna comment on both updatesπŸ˜› dont be sorry πŸ€— i understand sara 😳 

You were open and I missed it againROFL Ahh its okk ..!! awww i hope u can request next time 😳

You update on pg 24 was gorgeous😳 The DE/IanNina oness are always worth waiting for☺️ still making stuff from the last epi<3 still lovee it though x
Awweehh Sanaya looks beautiful in the promos .. and I lovee the icons((: When's the show starting btw? thanks so much sara ..hehe that means a lot hon πŸ€— and sanz show starts on 6th june 😳
mann is Navya getting boring nowwπŸ˜• I was gonna start watching it in the summer because people recommended it ... but still likee the sig .. adorableπŸ˜‰ thanks hon 😳 ya u got it..the show is turning really annoying, its moving too fast :S i wouldnt recommend watching it ..but its still upto you
OMGG the Mausam sig Day Dreaming Sooo excited to see my Shahid again!! The sig is just amazing .. great way to end that updateπŸ˜‰ i knoww i cant wait to see him..wish it was Amrita though :((

now looking at pg 35 nowwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sooo beautiful just like the gurl you've updated onπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š The Barun/Sanz sig you made was my favv .. lovee itt all jaan thank youuu soo much πŸ€— πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Sameena-

awesome work ragz di!

love love love the sanaya stuff! she looks GORGEOUSSS!
<3333

thanks sam πŸ˜ƒ

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i will be editing my request tomorrow yaar 

so res for the request here yaar 

ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEE sanaya&barun ones (: GORGEOUS WORK :DD I love your coloring! <33 my favv!

^LOVE the brush you used in the corner! :) VERY PRETTY!

help my finish my gall today :P while replying to ur comments..SPAM in my gall also :P I m going. BE THERE :)

thank you SO much πŸ˜ƒ i lovve youu πŸ€—
yes arent u proud of me playing such a huge part on finishing your shop 🀣 🀣 i cant wait for you next now :))

Originally posted by: --Doyel--

OMGGG ragzz... stunning update πŸ€—

and sanaya... OMFGG she is sooo BEAUTIFUL yaar... mesmerizing beauty 😍 and your creations making her even more beautiful... 😳
amazing update πŸ€—

thank you sweety πŸ€— Embarrassed

Originally posted by: taman07

Sorry for editing so late yaar , i am always late yaar , i don't know why yaa r , but i am here yaar 
so coming to your update yaar
sajan icons are the cutest ever yaar n i lobe the first so much yaar 
 and the last one  is prefect together yaar 

sajan sig is adorable yaa r , amazing one yaar

DE/NiAn
WOW , no words for the sig yaar , i don't know how to tell u yaar , speech less yaar 
 super awesome one yar 

these pics are nice and i love the coloring use in them yaar 
really pretty yar 

and the last one is prefect yaar , so true now need text yaar 

she is soo beautiful yar and  she look like doll yaar 
i can't wait to watch the show yaar , i love her and  your icons make the beautiful sig yaar 

AnYa
really yaar , i have not even start watching the show yaatr 
but really pretty nice sig yaar , the way u place all the pics are amazing yaar 
and the coloring too yara 

zindagi na milegi dobara..movie looks promising :)

i really like the trailers yaar and  i hope this movie is nice 
and your icons are mesmerizing yaar , super job yaar 

all in one great update yaar

thanks SO very much ayesha πŸ€— means a lot πŸ€— Embarrassed
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yess itss better datt wayy!! 🀣🀣 n yaa u rplyedd to myy commmentt!! 🀣🀣 awww ur studd is awesumm i have too like it!! πŸ€— luv u too three fourr fivee!! πŸ€— 🀣🀣
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Awesome update ragz!! 
loved all the siggies
especially IPKKND sigs! 
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

now my turn πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ awww πŸ€— 

ok firstly itnaaa bada sorry im editing like after you've already updated three times but you know why, again sorry :(( i'll edit the other ones tonight too πŸ˜³ dont be sorry my smiley ..just like U dont let me thank you now im gonna not spare you if u say sorry again :@ 🀣 muaahh

and OMGGG #3 already oh my GOD i can't even believe it even though i've already like spammed here more than doing what normal people usually do in shops 😳 BUT i am not later than someone called JIA who still hasn't edited πŸ€”  honestly this shop is moving WAY faster than i expected it to 😳 🀣 ya JIA ..BJJJ :@@ no wonder she won the laziest member award 🀣

congratulations ragiii (btw you have NO idea how much i love writing pariii/jhanviii/ragiii) 🀣
im so so so so so happy for you and it feels like one of my own achievements πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ i knoww i noticed that 🀣 and no wonder u wanted to name ur 4th shop aishhh πŸ˜† am i right [LOL]

and your front page makes OURRR banner look 10 times better πŸ˜ƒ I even took a screencap thing before showing you it. ask yams what i mean, yes im insaneee 🀣 our banner 🀣 awww that does make sense to me EmbarrassedπŸ˜† i know what u mean with the screencap thing hehe..she showed me..its really cute EmbarrassedπŸ˜†
i read your list of favourites and i was OMFG that's long :| and then i realised no wonder there were so many pics for the banner, and THEN i realised it wasn't that long πŸ˜†  no re its not that many..i used to have MUCH more 🀣 its reduced like anything now :)) i still at the banner u made..its just perfect 😍

and ragi i will not daantofy you for thanking me πŸ˜Š i myself have said sorry so many times that you are let off for that ;)) but i had to say sorry  you know i feel so blessed to have ny name everywhereee, lovee youuu! and inspiration ka.. remind me i will show you something one day.. you will laugh and so will i πŸ˜† πŸ€—  aww ur a cutie pieee πŸ€— no but still i wont thank you anyway..sounds formal :S πŸ˜† you are my biggest inspi 😍...its like you are a goddess of siggs πŸ˜†Embarrassed no im not kidding..ur the best means the BEST :)

and the update.. it's short but good because i don't have any strength to write anymore :S i love love lovee the MS sig, the colouring is so prettyyy <3 one of your best ;) haha i see you're getting into the blur thing as well ;)) u dont have to πŸ€— coz i know how much you love my stuff always Embarrassed muaahhh...and im pretty much obsessed with motion blur 🀣
the ian-nina one is AMAZING.. the blending and colouring especially πŸ˜³ and i loved the way you used that texture on the second <33 jhanvi ka i already know how much she loved it, and that speaks for itself, it's beautiful πŸ˜³ awww πŸ€— im also glad she liked it Embarrassed

LOVEE YOUUU! and congratulations once again.. i sound a little umm πŸ€” i don't know i feel formal ishhh is that just me πŸ˜† i don't know what to write anymore πŸ˜Š u need to become okay now aish..this health thing..its getting too much :( take care of yourself πŸ€— muaahh
i have another two spots to edit let me go do those 🀣

-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ragzz .. πŸ€— Just loved all the stuffs .. 😳 Sanaya's siggies & icon stuff are just Amazing 😳 😍 & also Khushi & Arnav ones 😳 
Keep making more πŸ€—
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ragzz di>:D<]πŸ€—

the updates are amazing..!Iam loving each and everything..!sanz ones are beautiful:);love it..!

love yaπŸ€—