Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh wow Ragz, the Sanaya creations are just stunning!!!! She is indeed looking very beautiful. Am sure all Sanaya fans will be in 7th heaven seeing such gorgeous creations on her. Really wonderful work Ragz!
xAlishax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Heey Ragz, I lovedd this update. Esp the pink-ish colouring. It looks so amazingly beautiful! I love the first set of icons on Sanaya. Her expressions are too cute.! &I love how you have captured them. Looks amazing! The Khushi sig is just brilliant! I love the pics you chose to work with and the big text also works really well. The second one is very well made too. I love the texture you have used.
The Khushi and Arnav sigs are also very cute! I loveee the style you have used. Simply gorgeous hun. Loved the whole update. But why so small? LOL. Muuuah!

Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ragz 🤗

Gorgeous update hun! All the sigs are just so pretty and have SUCH a beautiful effect 😍
And the colouring and the textures are just too pretty <3
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
awww thanks everyone 🤗 will reply soon guys :)
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Man i love this one

i'm actually liking this jodi, they look good together, love this sig the most.
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
areyy baaba re kuch din pele hi to i edited my spot n u updated again!! 🤣 vsee beautiifull upd8 ragzee!! i was planning to reserve spot!! 🤣 bt noww as upd8 is visiblee m commenting abhi k abhi!! 😎
woooww dosee sanayaa iconss r sooperbb!! i jus luvdd d coloringg ragzee!!!  d sigg looks gr88 too luvd d way u blended dosee picss <3
secondd sigg z sooperbbb!! 😍 i luvdd d coloringg n blendingg on texturee n textt lookss gr88!!! n i luvdd d use of light texturee!! <3 dat sanaya ino lookss lovelyy!!
loook at daatt siggg yaar!! 😍 juss luvdd d wayy u madee it!! coloringg usee of texturee iss jus PERFECT n d blendingg n arrangement of text n picss is awesumm!! n i luvd d use of redd brushhh!!
lastt sigg iss smashingg!! 😍 luvdd d coloringg usee of texturee iss damnn good!! <3 n text arrangementt n color comboo iss sooperbb!!!

splendingg upd88 ragzee!! 🤗
luvv u 
vini 
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful sigs.. loved the coloring on Sanaya sigs..
awww Barun-Sanaya sigs are stunning😊

senorita
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ragzzz... SMASHINGGG update yaarr!!

ahww me TOTALLYYY loveddd all the IsPyarKo.. stuff..
sanaya ones are DAMNNN gorgeouss.. nd loved the BarunSanaya ones too..
esp the first one...

Keep rockinggg like thisss..😃
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ragzieee 🤗 Im shooo sorryy jaanu .. I haven't been on for awhile because ive been busy! But im gonna comment on both updates😛 

You were open and I missed it again🤣 Ahh its okk ..!!

You update on pg 24 was gorgeous😳 The DE/IanNina oness are always worth waiting for☺️ still making stuff from the last epi<3 still lovee it though x
Awweehh Sanaya looks beautiful in the promos .. and I lovee the icons((: When's the show starting btw?
mann is Navya getting boring noww😕 I was gonna start watching it in the summer because people recommended it ... but still likee the sig .. adorable😉
OMGG the Mausam sig 😍 Sooo excited to see my Shahid again!! The sig is just amazing .. great way to end that update😉 

now looking at pg 35 noww😆😆

Sooo beautiful just like the gurl you've updated on😆😊 The Barun/Sanz sig you made was my favv .. lovee itt all jaan

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW Beautiful work Ragzz. I love this sig sooo much. 😃

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5558/inpsig.png
They are just perfect perfect PERRFECT!! And you're right, it doesnt need a text. 😍

Recent update is gorge hon. Love all the Sanaya/Sanaya-Barun stufff <3