ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
^ bhai waah...bada essay likha hai 🀣 i will REPLY to it ..you wait and watch 😎
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

hi shy πŸ˜³ ! kaise hai ! . am sureee mujhe par toh bahut gussa hogi  i knw knw i should have edited it ! lekin you knw i was sick . anyways so let me get started here and edit my res res post πŸ€£ im toh fine, how r you 🀣 hope u ok now πŸ€— muahh!! i know u were sick..but 4 res posts 🀣 hadh hai 🀣

first thin first ! is that i wanna thank you thank you soo sooo much for the most most beautiful sig ever !😳 my request the one you made on arjun and arohi came it sooo damn gorgeous ! i loved the style you used specially with the blending /merging the pics came out like totally different and the use of textures were beautifully done πŸ‘ and its seriously stood out the most from the coloring to the text blended in all very very well i lovee ya for this as you can see my dabba cant get enough it !πŸ˜† thank you so much for making my request so so special for me πŸ€— awww i m glad you loved ur request..mujhe pata thaa..how much u adore it..and as i told you it looks the best out of all requests Embarrassed

getting to the update ! i love love loveee the entire update as it contains my most favorite couple πŸ˜³ delena ! this makes it very very specialπŸ˜›ahh i cannot get enough of that scene aye haye that  "kiss" was soo epic between the two πŸ˜³ oh gosh! ian and nina really pulled it off beautifully ! i loveee the way sig came out loved the blending and the use of text here is very nicely done πŸ˜› but but the show stealer has to be this specific one gosh girl you got me drolling for this one πŸ€ͺ  gosh gosh i love love the coloring sooo much ! love the whole black and white part about it and most of it the fact its delena makes it even better loved the use style and colors is beautifully done ! i loveee loveee it ! i knowww DE driving us all crazy ..omggg!! they are so HOT..love the new paris pics..all hand in hand they were ☺️ glad you liked this one as well πŸ˜ƒ

mausam sig came out beautifully i loved the merge of pics and use color quality is done beautifully . The entire update was done beautifully :) thank you re..i m not quite satisfied with how the mausam one turned out :S but glad you liked it πŸ˜‰

now coming to your latest update on pg 35 πŸ˜³ am actually looking forward to the show as sanaya and barun look very very cute together ! and i loved the way you made the sigs on them came out naturally beautiful love the wayy you used the colors here beautiful work ragz love ya ! keep up the awesome work πŸ€—me too pooja..really looking forward to this show and esp.coz sanaya is one of my favs Embarrassed thank you once again πŸ˜ƒ

FINALLY u wrote 😲 and that too an essay 🀣 of course u had to..after all those "res" spots 🀣  i had fun replying to this
StarM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ragz! Sorry I'm late, had exaaams. -__-

Mind-blowing update! 😳
AHHH! Yet again, you killed me with the DE &+ the NiAn sigs<3 Loved them the MOST. ❀️ Gonna use(:
Sanaya sigs are gorgeous<3 Can't wait for the show to begin!
The AnYa sig, ZNMD icons & Mausam sig are beautiful too!<3
Damn it, you were open, and I'm latee, ahh. πŸ˜”

Anyways, keep rocking hun! πŸ€— 
& update soon, really look forward to your updates!
x

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res again, will edit both tonight :D
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww, i really like the coloring on the solo sanaya ones! fab job with the update :D
ragzz. thumbnail
aww thanks milisha πŸ€— and payal πŸ€—
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifull Update Ragz I just loved the last siggy!<3 *totally marvellous*
cute update they r cute together but with Mohit she is perfect
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3