Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jyotika- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gorgeous update Ragz!!🤗 All the siggs/icons are beautiful.. love the Sajan, Sanaya, ZNMD and Ian-Nina/DE stuff specially.😍 It looks lovely..!! Keep it up! muah!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update Rags!!

Love the SaJan sigs the most. Totally amazing colouring on the first one!!!

And Sanaya sigs look stunning. Love the colouring and style. Brilliant!
And Nian stuff looks cute! Prettyyy stuff!!

AnYa sig, I love everything, except the people there. 😆 Cause as you said, the actors annoy the hell out of me and so does their story. But the sig is great!

Bolly stuff is rocking, esp the Mausam sig. Looking forward to that movie!!
ZNMD icons are beautiful, fab stuff!!
<3
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited my request on page 27 :)
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifulll update Ragz!

Everything looks fab! I loveee the colouring on the SaJan sig =) So pretty! The Ian-Nina stuff looks amazing, especially the last sig! The blending and colouring looks so nice!

The AnYa sig looks adorableee! About their current track...not sure where its headed cuz I haven't caught up to that epi yet. I just hope wherever it goes, it doesn't lose the youth flavour and turns into some super melodrama!

The Sanaya sig looks so so cuteee! Ahhh she looks stunning in that promo =) I know you're a hardcore MoNaya fan, but would love to see some Arnav-Khushi stuff from their new pics! 😳

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
thanks everyone 🤗 coming up with a small update..and i will start working on requests very soon :)
ragzz. thumbnail

small update people...this one has only Is pyaar ko kya naam doon stuff in it..i am totally mesmerized by Sanaya's beauty..why is she so beautiful 😍 and Sanz Barun stuff as well..they look gorgeous together 😳 and these ones are dedicated to Dangelz. ..Embarrassed😉

feel free to use:

starting with Sanaya

stackedd

^this ones inspired by lot of creators..Aish, Reeno, Damini Embarrassed deffo not as good as theirs :)

SanzBarun/ Arnavkhushi

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB UPDATE RAGZZ!!!!!!
LOVE THIS UPDATE!!!!!
SANAYA ONES ARE GORGEOUSSS SAVED!!!
ARAV&KHUSHI ONES BRILLL SAVED WLL USE SOOON =D
Btw cant w8t for the forum to open so everyone can think of there nickname ive thought of ArHi =D xxx
ragzz. thumbnail
thanks sofi 🤗 glad you liked them :)
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eeeps! Ragz, I love youuu! 🤗 

I saw your shop title and bhaag-ed over here! 🤣 OMG OMG OMG...*breathes* I love, love, loveee the update!

The Sanaya stuff is super stunninggg! I LOVE the colouring on the first sig especially, and also the icons!

Ufff...those Arnav-Khushi ones are just AMAZING! *dies* I love the blending on the first one, but second one is my fav =) Thank you for the dedication! So sweet of you! 😳 Will definitely be using the second Arnav-Khushi sig soon =)

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
by godd ragg ur coloring is out of the worlld!! i swear your siggys are a class apart! i love the sanaya siggy the best! damn good update sweets! cant wait to see mroe :P