ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
wow this is put together very well
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Congrats on your 3rd shop Ragziii!!!πŸ€—

Hope you will open many many moreee..
always loved your creations.. Keeep rocking with the beautiful wrkkk!!

also update is FABULOUSSS.. loved the MoNaya sggy SO mchh!!
Loved the way how you used the pics..!! too good!!
about the colouring I don't have to say HOW mch I loved it!

nd Jhanvi supr. sggy is MARELLOUSSS.. mygoshhhπŸ€ͺ
You should def. make some arjuHi freebiesss...

anywyzz.. waiting for the next updateee..πŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much avni πŸ€— means a lot :)

Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

WTH! 😳 I didn't even edit my post on your last shop! πŸ€” well lemme just to it here 😳 πŸ€£ u bet!! i know u dint :@ but its ok πŸ€— muaahh

'CONGRATULATIONS(:

RAGZIEE! πŸ€— congratss on your #3 shop πŸ€— I am sooo happy for you πŸ€— hope you have many many wayyy many more! Firsly, I'm LOVING your first page 😍 how you wrote your story, and you have organised it aswel esp the colour combo, grey&pink I LOVED it, therefore on your congo ROFLROFL GOSHH that banner really is something man, AISHHH .. It's beautiful 😍 and I love how it has ALL your favs in it Ragi! PLUS, the update 😍 yeah im only organised here..u shud actually see my folder what a mess it is 🀣 awwwieee thank you so much sanii ..i love you πŸ€—

^^ Lemme express my feelings about MY siggy 😎ROFL

OMFGGG!!! This was ACTUALLY a surprise Ragsss. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this siggy to bits<3<3 I loved EVERYTHING about it! Firstly, this is one of my favs interviews of theirs<3 and ver special also, second of all I LOVED the colouring and how you have placed the pics, third of all I love it how there's no text its just plain and gorgeous! I can't take my eyes of this 😍 EEE! I am going crazyyy Silly this is beyond beautiful man, freakin amazingg, my surprise blew me awayy Ragi, I totally LOVED it! It's darn beautiful man, I don't have words to desrcibe it, thaank youuu! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I love you Ragiii ❀️

awwwhhh my sweetheart..i love you too πŸ€— im so glad you liked it jaan..i knew your reaction waise pehle se hi 🀣Embarrassed you are always welcome πŸ€— love you soo much

Okay, now talking about the update!

MS ones toh are 😳☺️😍Silly❀️ words are too less to describe my feelings man! I LOVE the icons and the new colouring you have on em, I am using one of the icons thou It's HARD to choose which one should I use! &+ the siggy toh is making me melt, I love that blur in the text, that is sooo rockin'

Ian-Nina ones are, well I have to say the first siggy, that siggy of em is one of your BESTS siggies on em and I love the black border on the second one also the text 😳 icons are awesome, I loved the second one the most<3

Jhanvi's surprise siggy is beautiful, I loved the blue&white one the font it soo goes with the colouring on the siggy!

Congratss once again Ragiii πŸ€— beautiful work, keep it up!

glad you liked the update as well...see so much monaya in it *proud face* my update are just incomplete without them Embarrassed and ian nina..they are my obsession now Stern Smile
Love ya ❀️

Originally posted by DulceAmor

1st of all, congrats on your new shop Ragz!!! πŸ₯³   Hope you open thousands more. Love your sigs and every update of yours is always a treat. This one on pg 1 is another awesome update! The MoNaya icons and sig are so lovely!!! The style of the sig is superb! Sets it off perfectly! Loved the Nian icons and sigs too - they are rocking! Your choice of text on the 2nd sig is brilliant! The sig you made as a surprise for Jhanvi is beautiful!!! Great colouring on it. Fantastic work hun!!!

thanks so much hon πŸ€— your kind words always make my day πŸ€— i am glad you liked everything , means the world to me Embarrassed

Originally posted by -iPayal-

πŸ₯³

Congo shongo on the 3rd shop Ragzz! i cant believe its your 3rd, its like you just started making stuff, lolz :P

I hope you have many many more shops in the future, and amaze us all with your fabulous creations! ^_^

the banner looks fabb Aish :)

the update is incredible! i really like the Monaya ones, those pics are so shweet, and the coloring on the 2nd IanNina one is ssoo good! great job Ragz :D

thank you so much love πŸ€— means a lot coming from you  Embarrassed 

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S  πŸ₯³ \

Thanks to youu .. I finally have a reason to party RagzieeEmbarrassed Im soo happy you've finally made a 3rd shop .. may youu have many MANY more as deserved πŸ˜‰ Because youu know you rockk at this stuff jaan Cool And im sooo sorry I didn't get to comment on your update on your last shop Ermm Uggh .. well blame my exams πŸ˜†   aww thanks so much Sara..arey dont worry about commenting on my previous one..its all good πŸ€— πŸ˜† love you so much πŸ€—

Beautiful update to start off with Day Dreaming 
Of course MoNaya is a must and darn you keep doing it everytime .. making me fall in love with MoNaya through your sigs .. Aww I lovee the Ian/Nina stuff <3 They are soo perfect for each otherr aren't they πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the icons aswel aww that is so cute of you πŸ˜† ya they are just perfection together Blushing thank you so much for liking my work on them hon

I lovee ArjUhi soo muchh aha .. and that sig makes them enchanting .. text was lovely
aww thank you πŸ€—

Love itt all jaanu and tumne toh bola that you will take reqs in your new shop .. but you're closed πŸ˜’  ya im closed for now..will update one day again πŸ˜† and then i will open my shopEmbarrassed

edited my comment yaar  

Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Hawww😲 πŸ€£ you actually wrote :OOO

Seems like just yesterday [as soon as I typed this, I started hearing Kelly Clarkson's voice in my head😳🀣] posted your 2nd shop and you're already on your 3rd one😳 I am shocked, stunned, surprised, flabbergasted😳 I dunno what to say except congratzπŸ€— Now that I think about it, I'm not that surprisedπŸ˜† I mean, you're a heck of a siggy maker so I guess I should re-phrase and say why did it take you so long to get here?πŸ˜† And I'm not just saying that. You are super talentedπŸ˜ƒ There's a reason why I've bugged you with 389137828378 surprise siggies🀣  ya i have the same feeling too πŸ€— it just feels like i opened just yesterday..seriously man i went fast ..and that is quite shocking 🀣 i dont know why it took me so long, may be i wasnt interested in siggy making that time as much as i am now πŸ˜† rofl i enjoyed making those surprise sigs for ya πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

Anyhow, I have a bunch of notes and a big fat textbook staring at me so I should get back to studying... took a break to see your update and it was worth it😎 lolz your are funny 🀣 πŸ€—

Originally posted by Julybaby22

congooo on your 3rd shop Ragzzz < 3
hope you have many moree πŸ˜‰

your MoNaya creations are always so beautiful :) . the I&N ones are gorgeous aswell.. love the coloring! the KK one is lovely :)

thanks so much Mandzz πŸ€—

Originally posted by -Farzana-

OMG I dont know why I havent commented in your shop before :OO  Im so stupid LOL ...aww its perfectly okay πŸ€— no you are not..come on πŸ€—

Congratulationss Ragin...i on your third shop love! πŸ€— Thanks so much hon πŸ€— 😳

Your sigs are just all amazing! I lovee your style so much!
This update looks beautiful :) Is it weird I enjoy Monaya offscreen more than onscreen? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I have watched some of their interviews and they are SO damn adorable =) I mean SaJan were cute in MJHT but Monaya is just amazing offscreen. Their just an adorable pair. Hehe I love this sig -  http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9386/monaya01.png aww thanks so much girl πŸ€— ya ima hardcore sajan fan but a bigger monaya  fan..ya you are right..i love MoNaya offscreen way beyond words 😳 i am so glad you liked it Embarrassed

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7278/newin1.png - BEAUTIFUL. Oh I love Nian. Embarrassed Your coloring is stunning here!  Are these new pics??? I dont think Ive seen them before :( All in all, fab update hon!!! Mwahs ..yess i know you love Nian and so do i 😳 they are just aamazing together! yeah they are new pics πŸ˜‰ thanks once again Farzana πŸ€— means so much dear :)

Originally posted by -Sameena-

omgg:O
reserveddd <3 😳 🀣

edited--
ahhh Ragz Di! πŸ€— congrats on ur 3rd galleryy! so happy for you.. Embarrassed hope you open many many many MOREEE. <3 and no i'm not being formal. 😳 🀣
i loved ur update; [always do though ;))] EmbarrassedπŸ˜† esp the monaya sigg. it's so cuteee!
and btw, your banner is looking awesome πŸ˜ƒ

update sooonn, love youuu..x πŸ€—
MUAHHH.

thodi si formal abhi bhi hai 🀣 but its ok 🀣  thanks sam ...love ya πŸ€—
Originally posted by taman07

congratulation for the new shop yara , i hope u make many more shops yaar 
  res for the update yaar 

edit:

CONGRATULATION πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—   i hope u make many more shops yaar , your work is amazing yaar. 
your banner look amazing yaar , aish did really nice job yaar, wow i just notice  that we have  like same couples yara except navya , i have not watch the show yet yaar.  really nice first page yaar. all the monaya sig and icons are  soo good yaar . 

^ this one is prefect one yaar , i love this one yar 

good job yaar and keep up the awesome work yaar 

one more thing please come open soon yaar 

ayesha πŸ€—
thank you SO much dear πŸ€— means a lot :)
Congrats Ragz on #3 πŸ€—

I love your work! it reminds me of yamini/aish work :) LOL. my favs has to be ian.nina ones (: I love your blending! and the placement of your pics is veryy diff! (:

Sugg: you know prem&mukti? :s make some of them please! :)

& if you ever need me to spam your gall, let me know :) me and aish are pro at spamming :P haha.

Update sooonn.
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

awww Ragi Ragi my RagiiiπŸ€—πŸ€— I had absolutely no idea about this...and I  seriously apologizes for not being up to date...those were the days when we used to prepare for ur new shop together and those excitements and all..damn I miss it coz of my finals:(( anyways, 3rd shop...OMGGG are u kidding me?:OOO didn't we open ur first shop just now??:OO 3rd one alreadyyy...awesome!! well, this is what u get for being one of the best siggy makers of IFπŸ˜ƒπŸ€— my bhai❀️  awww my bhai πŸ€— i know man ive missed you SO much since the last few days :( ask aish about it..ive missed you so much..and i miss those days, when we both used to decide things together :'( this stupid pharmacy has ruined everything 😑 πŸ€£ ya i know isnt it shocking, i myself cant believe its my third.. :O and tu chup kar..stop apologizing pagal πŸ€—

what to say about ur siggies...I have said like 47474943473943 million words already lol...u know how much I love ur style, coloring, blending and all! ur SG/MS ones are always SUPER magical to me! u r getting better and better with every siggy u make! love everything about it!! I dont know, m seeing one siggy in someone's dabba...hotties something...and I just LOVEEE that one!  awwwiee i love you man πŸ€— ya that siggy is for Sneha..u like it :OO honestly i wasnt that satisfied with it πŸ˜† thank you still .muaahhh

hahaha seeing my name there is nothing new...its my right..coz its my shop as well:D...ur everything is mine and my everything is urs πŸ€— but seeing that makes me blush for sure! love u so much!! the inspiration one cracked me up though...but still thank u haha..mwahhh love u so much!!! keep rocking and make 100000 galleries like this...one thing that will never change is ur PARI...she will be always with uπŸ€—   thats such true line bhai πŸ€— we are both each others eyes and i had to mention you in my inspiration chahe tu hase ya roye 🀣 u are the reason i actually started to gain interest in siggy making πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ and your ragi will be with you always πŸ€— love you endless πŸ€—

chal enough  🀣 haan bahot ho gaya ye mel milan 🀣
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

Congrats Ragz on #3 πŸ€—

I love your work! it reminds me of yamini/aish work :) LOL. my favs has to be ian.nina ones (: I love your blending! and the placement of your pics is veryy diff! (:

Sugg: you know prem&mukti? :s make some of them please! :)

& if you ever need me to spam your gall, let me know :) me and aish are pro at spamming :P haha.

Update sooonn.

Thanks so much ashu πŸ€— means a lot coming from you 😳 ya i know ehh..thats coz yamini is my twin sis and aish my bestie EmbarrassedπŸ˜†  thanks hon for liking the NiAn ones :)
oh yeah i used to adore Prem Mukti back in KZK 😍 will definitely make something on them..and thanks for the suggestion :D do you have any of their pics that you give me please?
lol about spamming ..aish toh will automatically do it..since she loves spamming and yes you are welcome anytime 🀣
haha. yeah. I could tell..all three of your guys work looks veryy similar :) but you all have your new touch to it :D

abt pics, will pm ya next weeek (: 

& I m here to spam! whr is aish? :s
Originally posted by .Yamini.

πŸ₯³ Ragiii πŸ€— πŸ€—

awww πŸ€— lotsa hugs to you too πŸ€— muaahh

Gosh unbelievable man! You've finally reached your 3rd shop πŸ˜ƒ. Just imagine we both never even thought that we would be on this website, and would be making something like siggys one day. Honestly there's nothing better than making sigs. It is truly the best hobby ever. It passes one's time so well πŸ˜†. i know freakin unbelievable :O cant imagine i would be sitting here 24/7 n making sigs 🀣 what a day has come 🀣 but still it feels great na 😳

All thanks to Pari and Aish for being so considerate to us always, for teaching us the basics of siggy making. They are both our true angels in disguise Embarrassed Embarrassed. Awwiee true that 😳 love them both and for believing is us as well..cant thank them enough πŸ€—

The banner looks out of this world 😍. Aish is the best creator ever. Seriously sis, it looks marvellous, the colouring, blending...just everything is beyond perfection here 😍. This gal's just too good πŸ€— We love you Aish πŸ€— I know mostly everyone here has said..its got to be the most beautiful banner ever..but i dont know why she doesnt like it 😳 :@ πŸ˜†

Coming to the update. OMG everything looks beyond AWESOME. In love with the NiAn ones. Gosh i think this has got to be your BEST update on them. You know what makes those sigs and icons stand out. Ian Nina and the colouring...😍 FABULOUSS! Embarrassed i know ..NiAn man..just drive me crazzyyy and u too of course 😳 why am i drooling here but 🀣 i know man, my stuff comes out like this naturally on them..now im waiting for you to make something on these pics as well :D

MoNaya ones are as stunning as always. Do i even need to tell you how beautiful your work is on them and i already toldd you that the first MS siggy is so stylish and awesome! :D awwiee thank you so much πŸ€— ya again here its natural from me Embarrassed

Awww the siggy for Jhanvi i beyond cutee. I bet she'd lovee it!  oh she has lost it completely 😳 🀣 shes gone crazy over the sig already πŸ˜†

eee! cant wait for your next update. Mwaahz! Love you so much sis..Update jaldiii! πŸ€— mwahh i will ..but a break ya for sometime..but you never know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†