viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
but i havent edited my spot yet!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S  ๐Ÿฅณ \

Thanks to youu .. I finally have a reason to party Ragziee๐Ÿ˜ณ Im soo happy you've finally made a 3rd shop .. may youu have many MANY more as deserved ๐Ÿ˜‰ Because youu know you rockk at this stuff jaan ๐Ÿ˜Ž And im sooo sorry I didn't get to comment on your update on your last shop ๐Ÿค” Uggh .. well blame my exams ๐Ÿ˜† 

Beautiful update to start off with ๐Ÿ˜ 
Of course MoNaya is a must and darn you keep doing it everytime .. making me fall in love with MoNaya through your sigs .. Aww I lovee the Ian/Nina stuff <3 They are soo perfect for each otherr aren't they ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for the icons aswel
I lovee ArjUhi soo muchh aha .. and that sig makes them enchanting .. text was lovely

Love itt all jaanu and tumne toh bola that you will take reqs in your new shop .. but you're closed ๐Ÿ˜’ 

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations!!!

sorry I dont comment on ur shop often but dont think I dont appreciate it..I always hit the like button so that it means I have checked it...

sometimes I dont get time to comment..but once im free I will start that..

all the best
hope to get many more in future...

Love,
honey
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hawww๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Seems like just yesterday [as soon as I typed this, I started hearing Kelly Clarkson's voice in my head๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ] posted your 2nd shop and you're already on your 3rd one๐Ÿ˜ณ I am shocked, stunned, surprised, flabbergasted๐Ÿ˜ณ I dunno what to say except congratz๐Ÿค— Now that I think about it, I'm not that surprised๐Ÿ˜† I mean, you're a heck of a siggy maker so I guess I should re-phrase and say why did it take you so long to get here?๐Ÿ˜† And I'm not just saying that. You are super talented๐Ÿ˜ƒ There's a reason why I've bugged you with 389137828378 surprise siggies๐Ÿคฃ

Anyhow, I have a bunch of notes and a big fat textbook staring at me so I should get back to studying... took a break to see your update and it was worth it๐Ÿ˜Ž
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congooo on your 3rd shop Ragzzz < 3
hope you have many moree ๐Ÿ˜‰

your MoNaya creations are always so beautiful :) . the I&N ones are gorgeous aswell.. love the coloring! the KK one is lovely :)
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG I dont know why I havent commented in your shop before :OO  Im so stupid LOL
Congratulationss Ragini on your third shop love! ๐Ÿค—

Your sigs are just all amazing! I lovee your style so much!
This update looks beautiful :) Is it weird I enjoy Monaya offscreen more than onscreen? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I have watched some of their interviews and they are SO damn adorable =) I mean SaJan were cute in MJHT but Monaya is just amazing offscreen. Their just an adorable pair. Hehe I love this sig -  http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9386/monaya01.png

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7278/newin1.png - BEAUTIFUL. Oh I love Nian. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Your coloring is stunning here!  Are these new pics??? I dont think Ive seen them before :( All in all, fab update hon!!! Mwahs

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: idreamaboutyou

Congrats on your 3rd Ragz; your just so fast! Hope you open many more (: I love the Monaya Sigs on page 1 there beautiful<333 as always love your colorings and evrything (: Updateee sooonnn.

-Mona;<3

thanks SO much Mona ๐Ÿค— means a lot hon :)

Originally posted by: sashazmohit

lovelyyy๐Ÿ‘

awww thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Sano88

COngratulations Ragini... OMG.. its your 3rd shop and till now you've improved alot.. loved the update to the corre.. I loved the styles you;ve used. ๐Ÿค—

aww thanks miss unlimited ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿคฃ i love you ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: aishix

Congrats Rags for opening new shop :D ๐Ÿค—

This is like amazing upd by you, Love your new style <3

Esp this IANNINA sig, Really beautifuly made.

Keep rocking <3 
love ya always,
aishi

Thanks so much Aisho ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— love you too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Congrats on the New gallery Ragini dear.๐Ÿค—

Hoping to see loadz more like this from your side.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The DeLena and Monaya stuffs are the bestest from your update. Saved most of them.๐Ÿ˜‰

Just noticed it's your 3rd CG.๐Ÿ˜ฒ And seeing your stuffs I was thinking it would be your 10th gallery, coz you are such a pro.๐Ÿ˜†

Always keep rocking like this and thanks a ton for the PM.๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks so much farzu..means a lot girl ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Ragsylicious! Comgrats on your new shop!! ๐Ÿค—

The update's gorgeous as usual!  thank you so so soo much my dear ๐Ÿค—
You really love this MoNaya interview, don't you? You make so many stuff on it and they all always come out beyond amazing! omfg i freaking love this interview of theirs, so darn januable..i can just make endless number of siggies on them ๐Ÿ˜ hehe
Ian-Nina ones have me drooling! Omg! Saved! Your work is so beautiful it always leaves me speechless!๐Ÿคช hehe thank you neetz..they are just SO hot โ˜บ๏ธ words fall short to describe them ..ahh
Aww!! Arjuhi one is breathtaking! I LOVE that scene!! Stunning siggy!! thanks hon, see i havent watched this scene obviously coz i dont watch the show..but hope the lyrics are apt for the siggy? ๐Ÿ˜†

And yes, you're most welcome to take a break but please don't keep us waiting for too long! I LURVE your updates! ๐Ÿค— thank you again yaa..i know i wont be able to resist making sigs either, lets see when i update next ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: --Doyel--

Congratulations ragzzz ๐Ÿค—

awesome update as usual!!! Embarrassed waiting for more siggs now... ๐Ÿค— aah i love your work!!!! Embarrassed

thanks Shreya ๐Ÿค— love yaa!

Originally posted by: aashizin

arreee congo songo ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—ragzzz its seriously pleasure to get ur third shop ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—gosh u r seriously one of the best siggy maker ๐Ÿค—gosh loved first update of ur new show awesomeee ๐Ÿ˜and thanks for pm do update soon hon sorry but see when it comes to such a wonderful creations i m so greedy to get more and more ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

thanks aashi ๐Ÿค— means a lot sweetheart ๐Ÿค—

ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKafan4eva

hi ragzz..dis is gunjan..

my first ever post in ur shop...
but truely yaar ur creations are beyond words..
awesome work!!!!
luved d first update,hadn't ever set my eyes on anything prettier..
u've done wonders in ur creations...

Hey gunjan..thanks so much for commeting here hon, it really means a lot ๐Ÿ˜ณ and im so happy you liked my update <3

Originally posted by: -DarkFantasy-

Congrats Ragzzz On Ur 3rd Shop ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—

Just love ur creations yaar ๐Ÿ˜ Loved MoNaya & ArJuhi One ๐Ÿ˜ โ˜บ๏ธ
Keep Making & Rocking Sweetie ๐Ÿค—

thanks sweety ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

hey rags congratulations for your third shop...i personally love your work so much so that i am left inspired to try my hand at siggy making...keep rocking .

Thanks sonu ๐Ÿค— omgg really? wow thats an honour..you should definitely try it ๐Ÿ˜ณ im sure u'll excel at it Embarrassed

Originally posted by: -Aastha_Mohit-

awsomee creations dear..

congo on ur new gallerryyy..!!!!

keep making such beautiful creations..

nd hope u reach century of ur creations galleerryy...

thank you so much aastha ๐Ÿค—

ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sofia-

CONGOOO ON NEW GALLERY RAGZZZ =D

HOPE U OPEN MANNYYY MANNNYYY MOREEE =D
FABBB UPATE!!!!
MONAYA ONES ARE JUST SOOO CUTEEE LOVE THEM =D
DE ONES ARE GR8T!!!!!!!!
ARJUHI ONE IS FABBB!

TC
LOVE
SOFIA
XXX
XXX

thanks sofi :)

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Congo for new thread to d gallery ragz๐Ÿค—
Awesome updt... Loved monaya icons๐Ÿ˜ณ loved ian nina sigg n icon its really beautiful...

thank you soo much charmz ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: .Lone_Persona.

Hey Ragz ๐Ÿค—

Many congrats for making it to 3rd one. May you have many more galleries like this :) I've always loved your work. It's simply beautiful. I'm huge fan of your colouring. I absolute love it how you make the colouring look so natural. You're amazing, hun!!

Wish you the best for this gallery :)

x x

thanks so much hon ๐Ÿค—  it means the world to me ๐Ÿ˜ณ im glad you like my colouring Embarrassed

Originally posted by: --Aditi--

gorgeous sigss ragzz as usual

n congo on ur 3rd shop!!๐Ÿ‘

thanks aditi ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: fend

hey ragz๐Ÿค— amazing creationsClap
n congo for ur new gallery๐Ÿฅณ
loved each n every siggies awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ
keep making more๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
n thanks for the pm

thanks dear Embarrassed